PDA

View Full Version : Tuk tuk boom boom big problem?

jijlop
8th Jul 2010, 23:27
Well...I'm not exactly sure how or why this happened but, it doesn't have a front wheel.
It comes and it's like angled because there's no front wheel. This is very inconveniant because now it won't turn or drift with the e break(xbox) whil driving. It's very strange because I tried it once and it was fine with all three wheels but now every single one is like this.

This is realy gay because now I can't use it and i realy want to haha. I even tried redownloading it and nothing works. Please halp. =[

(Edit)
I've figured it out. It only happens at the bridge over the racetrack. That is the only place it has happened so far but I think that it is an interesting discovery and inconveniance.

Cheesepuff
10th Jul 2010, 02:53
Ok I'm realy sorry about the tripple post...but I've figured it out. It only happens at the bridge over the racetrack. That is the only place it has happened so far but I think that it is an interesting discovery and inconveniance.

just edit you first post to include the other two posts or else you run the risk of this thread being closed.

OldTheBKBrawler
10th Jul 2010, 15:14
Interesting... Have you tried it on other bridges also, or other locations near the track? I'll have to mess around with it if I play later today.

just-cause-nick
11th Jul 2010, 06:51
havent found anything yet ill give it a go