PDA

View Full Version : Calling all SF/Bay Area/NorCal Lara fans

Keir
7th Jul 2010, 23:24
o hai http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bucktooth.gif

While I'm here in lovely San Francisco, I'd love to be able to invite you along to the studio to have a play on LCGoL before it's released. It's important to stress nothing is organised yet and this thread is purely to gauge things so I can see if there's enough interest and can work out what kind of format the day(s) could take. I'm looking at doing something before the 360 release, next month.

Is there anyone that can make it to Redwood City that would be interested in coming along and playing the game, meeting some of the team and scoffing some free pizza? Would you be able to make it on a weekday? You could of course bring a friend or parent.

If you're reluctant to reply in this thread feel free to send me a PM :thumbsup:

(Sorry to the entire rest of the world that doesn't live in Northern California).

Danielsun_
8th Jul 2010, 07:49
aaaw :(

RoombelinaUK
8th Jul 2010, 08:23
Darn, I'm off to Paris!! Well, it's times like this when I'd rather be in San Francisco than in Paris, France!! LOL :mad2:

dark7angel
8th Jul 2010, 10:05
(Sorry to the entire rest of the world that doesn't live in Northern California).

It's ok, Keir... I forgive you! :p

lilhanhan
8th Jul 2010, 20:34

It's ok, Keir... I forgive you! :p

I don't! Well maybe I could forgive him if he's able to send some of that free pizza over here just so I could at least pretend I'm in San Francisco... :p

On a serious note, it does sound like it would be an awesome event if it did take place but sadly it would be quite difficult for the majority of the forum members to attend it. Ah well, hopefully enough fans from that general area hear about this idea!

Raider126
8th Jul 2010, 22:44
Aww. I live in the UK. I would have loved to go.
Sounds awesome though :) I hope it goes well

therabbit
14th Jul 2010, 02:35
What a sweet invite! I would be all over it, if I were in Cali or even a day's drive away. Kansas City is just too far. Enjoy all you SF/Bay Cali fans.

therabbit
19th Jul 2010, 18:02
Since one of the perks of LCGOL is playing online coop...how about shooting me over a temporary release that day on the PS3 for the event. I'll play the game online with the rest of you in Cali. You can make it like a timed demo, where after a certain date the demo no longer works! :D
I'll even supply my own pizza. :lol:

Portal Croft
19th Jul 2010, 19:04
\รณ/

jhngyu
19th Jul 2010, 21:22
o hai http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bucktooth.gif

While I'm here in lovely San Francisco, I'd love to be able to invite you along to the studio to have a play on LCGoL before it's released. It's important to stress nothing is organised yet and this thread is purely to gauge things so I can see if there's enough interest and can work out what kind of format the day(s) could take. I'm looking at doing something before the 360 release, next month.

Is there anyone that can make it to Redwood City that would be interested in coming along and playing the game, meeting some of the team and scoffing some free pizza? Would you be able to make it on a weekday? You could of course bring a friend or parent.

If you're reluctant to reply in this thread feel free to send me a PM :thumbsup:

I also forgive you =)
Despite that i woul love to play it before the premiere ... But i'm from Portugal ... =/
:hmm:

And i'm a realy REALY big fan , as many others out there ... =(