PDA

View Full Version : Have you enjoyed it?

xI Jakk Ix
7th Jul 2010, 16:26
This game has been around long enough to write a review on, which I will soon.
Anyway, the game hasn't pleased me as much as I had hoped for and I'm sure many people will agree with me. The biggest drawback to this game is the endless amount of bugs and the biggest of all, the Vanderbildt Leisureliner not spawning, the most unique vehicle in the game (in my mind) and we're not allowed to drive it. But the bugs have led to many positive things as well :), such as the growing glitch list from KomodoDave and N-Lyger. But mostly it has proven to be a negative thing. Having bugs in the game NEVER makes it better, always worse. The lack of attention from the developers is very fustrating as well, we may have DLC, but that got boring after a very short period of time. Hopefully a patch will shut our mouths and get us playing more, especially with the Vanderbildt Leisureliner. Apparently, from MCM (MyColdMan), there is a patch currently being approved by Microsoft and Sony, so we shouldn't have to wait that long until we are happy! :)

But the question is, have you enjoyed Just Cause 2 over the past few months?

Rios
7th Jul 2010, 17:14
Well if we're being honest, I haven't really been playing it that much lately. I got kind of sidetracked with a couple of other games, those of you who know me probably know what those are, but I actually threw JC2 back in the shinny black box last night for a go round with the Bulls-Eye Rifle and the TTBB which I hadn't messed with yet. I enjoyed the game for some time after I first got it but if the question is in the "past few months" and I'm being honest, the answer is no. Maybe if I could get my hands on that ever elusive Hovercraft (through the US PS Store) I could once again be enjoying JC2.

I'm looking forward to your game review Jakk. :D

No0dleZ032
7th Jul 2010, 17:24
I haven't had it very long, 3 weeks or more i think... And yes, i have surely enjoyed it even though there are many frustrating things in the game that, as you said, hopefully will be fixed in the patch. Right now im not playing though, even if im tempted. Why? Well, i'd like to still think its fun when the patch arrives so it can be enjoyed even longer. :D Plus, i haven't bought a single dlc yet so thats something to do as well ;)

xI Jakk Ix
7th Jul 2010, 18:06
I will do the game review tomorrow, haven't got enough time tonight.
The DLC won't last very long btw, I got bored of it quite easily. A few guns and vehicles don't keep people happy. At least some of it was free.

No0dleZ032
7th Jul 2010, 18:55
The DLC won't last very long btw, I got bored of it quite easily. A few guns and vehicles don't keep people happy. At least some of it was free.

Thats true, but im thinking mainly of the APG, not interested in anything else really :p

JAGeng
7th Jul 2010, 21:14
I havent played for a while...after finishing the missions the completion process got unbearably repetitive so I stopped...Ill wait for the patch to see what it brings before I resume play.

I blame the unbearable repetitiveness to the pathetic explosions that have no power...so going around looking for fuel containers to blow up doesnt reward you with any spectacular moments like bodies flying around, cars getting crushed and flipped, ect, its just fireworks...it would be totally different if all those explosions had serious power like the pipelines.

cazzer
7th Jul 2010, 21:19
If i may, i may constructively critisize your arguement for the game, in a friendly way of course. :D

oldage
7th Jul 2010, 22:46
if the fun with certain things wasn't so limited (read: APG uses ammo), I would still be playing it and enjoying it.

XanaxAbuser
7th Jul 2010, 23:00
I really enjoyed Just Cause 2, but I have some questions.

First, they have promised to distribute a patch...
Probably we won't see anything.
I just hope it is not because of budget cuts imposed by Eidos at the Just Cause 2 team.

Second, I want to know if the team of just cause 2 is working with Just Cause 3.
I do not expect img or whatever, but it would be nice to know that the success of Just Cause 2 will lead to a future JC 3.

However, I would like to congratulate the team, I really enjoyed a lot JC2.
In the last period i saw a lot of criticism, when in truth JC2 deserve much applause.
They have greatly improved the first Just Cause.

Ah devs, if you need a thinker who propose ideas for the future game, let me know, having loved too much the first and second just cause, i'll work for you for free! uhahah

Keep it up:)

Id:EAZ
7th Jul 2010, 23:27
i'll work for you for free! uhahah

Keep it up:)

Don't say what you won't do.

And if i'm honsest with the game, it's brung me a lot of enjoyment, but theres nothing more to it, it's unique in everyway possible, but like everygame, it's possiblities are endless.