PDA

View Full Version : Things that piss you off bout noobs in the demo!

taylornathan2991
6th Jul 2010, 04:27
1) Noobs that think there hot stuff by tattooin there profile on xbox of k&L and then talkin crap.(real k&L players play the game and just wana have a blast with there buddies.period)
2)Choke holding you before you get into the van. Then killing you. lame
3)Shooting at you and the team mates and makin everyone cops. Then when they die they shoot at you while your a cop too. so piss ant
4)Not being a teammate and helping the team take out the cops in fragile alliance.

I am not by any means dissing the game! The game is awesome so far and I have a great time playing it!!!When players act as your teammates it's even more of a blast.:D

ohitspatty
6th Jul 2010, 07:48
You're not going to like me. I only shoot at the cops that shoot at me and since I hang in the back, I rarely get to kill them :D

Kent-45
6th Jul 2010, 08:01
When I used to play Fragile Alliance people would always get so upset when I went traitor. I actually had one guy give me a bad player rating because I shot him and took his money 2 feet from the van. People on Live are such ****in' babies sometimes.

The problem is that people would carry those grudges throughout the entire match. If I went traitor on some guy and pissed him off, the next round he'd try to kill me... not to try and make money, or win the round, but just to get revenge.

Zidrien
6th Jul 2010, 09:00
Ah well, that's just how stupid some people are, I guess...

MxOAgentJohnson
6th Jul 2010, 09:24
When I used to play Fragile Alliance people would always get so upset when I went traitor. I actually had one guy give me a bad player rating because I shot him and took his money 2 feet from the van. People on Live are such ****in' babies sometimes.

The problem is that people would carry those grudges throughout the entire match. If I went traitor on some guy and pissed him off, the next round he'd try to kill me... not to try and make money, or win the round, but just to get revenge.

yep. that sounds like xbox babys for sure. thats why my main gaming is done on the PC.

Bevacur
6th Jul 2010, 12:00
When 3 friends work as a team and betray everyone else but work stay together.
But then again i would of done the same thing...

GrievousOdyssey
6th Jul 2010, 12:03
I've notcied that they love to unload their bullets for no reason ...
When they betray you they seem to believe that you might get revived as a zombie so they keep shooting at your corpse ...
When you're a cop and killed a traitor and he respawns as a cop , he will find you and unload his machine gun into your head , despite the fact that it does absolutely no damage whatsoever ...
When you're waiting for the van , there's always one of them who HAS to blow up a nearby car , making lots of noise for nothing ...
Oh and of course , when they fail to make it into the escape van in time they shoot at the van to show they're angry ...

Another thing i think it's really stupid is the players that , after respawning as a cop , helps you clean up the rest of the police force , then asks for a share of your money ... i know they want some sort of a reward for their 'kindness' but it's a ******* waste of money since as a cop they only get , what , ten percent of the real ammount ? ... Next time another of my 'friends' ask me that i'll kill him with a pistol ...

taylornathan2991
6th Jul 2010, 16:22
You guys are right about alot of these statements. Mainly I just wish that they would play the game right and the way its supposed to be played.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Jul 2010, 16:29
OF COURSE We're Bloody Right ...

All above posters are of the Brotherhood , so take notes ! and one day you'll start spewing out Right Words just like us ...

taylornathan2991
6th Jul 2010, 16:40
OF COURSE We're Bloody Right ...

All above posters are of the Brotherhood , so take notes ! and one day you'll start spewing out Right Words just like us ...

hahaha, thats a funny way to put it.:D

ohitspatty
7th Jul 2010, 10:20
I've notcied that they love to unload their bullets for no reason ...
When they betray you they seem to believe that you might get revived as a zombie so they keep shooting at your corpse ...
When you're a cop and killed a traitor and he respawns as a cop , he will find you and unload his machine gun into your head , despite the fact that it does absolutely no damage whatsoever ...
When you're waiting for the van , there's always one of them who HAS to blow up a nearby car , making lots of noise for nothing ...
Oh and of course , when they fail to make it into the escape van in time they shoot at the van to show they're angry ...

Another thing i think it's really stupid is the players that , after respawning as a cop , helps you clean up the rest of the police force , then asks for a share of your money ... i know they want some sort of a reward for their 'kindness' but it's a ******* waste of money since as a cop they only get , what , ten percent of the real ammount ? ... Next time another of my 'friends' ask me that i'll kill him with a pistol ...

I read that with a smile on my face. I can see you really played some FA, that's good man! Maybe we'll play some Dog Days when it comes out.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Jul 2010, 11:43
I read that with a smile on my face. I can see you really played some FA, that's good man! Maybe we'll play some Dog Days when it comes out.

Well i didn't exactly reached the top thousand of the leaderboard just in a few hours (actually i don't think i played it more than two weeks time in two years) , i had to wait for people to join , see them leaving , then joining again , then pray that they won't lob a grenade in the first five seconds , or that they won't start killing me because i'm killing the cops before they are , i mean christ ... We should be 'worried' about traitors taking away our loot , not about players who just can't seem to let go of a grudge ...

Fragile Alliance despite its concept is Fun , it is fun to be worried of other players , it is fun to be the only surviving robbers with a two million loot and fear that the respawn cops will pop out of nowhere , it is fun to look at the guy with all the cash and think why should i share with him ? I took care care of the bloody cops ! it is Not Fun when people start betraying just to force us to leave the game so that they'll only be two players left ...

That said , yesterday i had some real fun by playing with complete strangers , two will go take care of the cops , and the other two will go grab the money , and if someone respawn as a cop he Would and Should go after the robbers ...

Anywya you reminded me to add your PSN ID , next week that is ...

ohitspatty
7th Jul 2010, 12:48
Yeah, I know what you mean. Hopefully you will enjoy the Dog Days online play...I mean you will have trophies to get...right? :)

And yeah, sure thing I'll shoot you a PM next week.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Jul 2010, 13:07
I can already imagine them making this trophy :

Just to piss off Grievous ~ play any online mode for forty seven hours straight ...

ohitspatty
7th Jul 2010, 15:21
Haha just for you, man. It's a Gold trophy too!