PDA

View Full Version : New Perspective, Game Number in Order, Historical Background and Continuing of Story

Peterburger
5th Jul 2010, 19:27
I Do Not Like the New Angle of Perspective Either.
It Is Annoying Unpersonal.
This Is NOT the Perspective Lara Croft Deserves!

To Play at this Angle of View and Perspective Is Harmful to Health!
It Does NOT Fulfill the Needs of Feeling Good.

On the Other Hand Side It Changes the Former Overdozed Power-Eating of the Demands they Put all the Time Only Higher to the Machines.
May Be this Way One gets the Machines again to Work!

But Without Croft-Manor There Will Be NO Experience of the Feeling of Being Lara Croft.

If the Number of Game-Part Will Be Counted Correctly, It Might Be 9 or 10.

But the OFFICIAL Strategy-Continue In MY Perception NOT Continues the True Story-Line.

For THIS Purpose There Should Have Been Solved the Secrets Around Lady and Lord Croft as Parents of Lady Lara Croft.

To Put the Historical Background on any Virtual Xolotl is only the Latino-American Point of View, But NOT the BRITISH One.

All in All: Just Another "Jump-and-Shoot".

For ME Interesting Are the STORY Behind, The Character Lara Croft, The Places ALL AROUND the WORLD, the SECRETS.

And... Smile... If Katie Will Again Show Up with Stella-Lune on Promo-Campain.

Stella Has NOT Visited Me at Last Game's Continue, Though I(!!) Had Invited Her. Katie Will Neither Visit Me.

But I MAY Live WOTHOUT THEM!

MY LARA CROFT Will ALWAYS BE WITH ME!

And Stella and Katie May Change their Formats to Blueeyed Bastards!
That IS t-h-e-i-r Character!

ELSE NOTHING!

CU

aussie500
6th Jul 2010, 08:18
I Do Not Like the New Angle of Perspective Either.
It Is Annoying Unpersonal.
This Is NOT the Perspective Lara Croft Deserves!

On the Other Hand Side It Changes the Former Overdozed Power-Eating of the Demands they Put all the Time Only Higher to the Machines.
May Be this Way One gets the Machines again to Work!

But Without Croft-Manor There Will Be NO Experience of the Feeling of Being Lara Croft.

If the Number of Game-Part Will Be Counted Correctly, It Might Be 9 or 10.

But the OFFICIAL Strategy-Continue In MY Perception NOT Continues the True Story-Line.

For THIS Purpose There Should Have Been Solved the Secrets Around Lady and Lord Croft as Parents of Lady Lara Croft.

To Put the Historical Background on any Virtual Xolotl is only the Latino-American Point of View, But NOT the BRITISH One.

All in All: Just Another "Jump-and-Shoot".

For ME Interesting Are the STORY Behind, The Character Lara Croft, The Places ALL AROUND the WORLD, the SECRETS.

And... Smile... If Katie Will Again Show Up with Stella-Lune on Promo-Campain.

Stella Has NOT Visited Me at Last Game's Continue, Though I(!!) Had Invited Her. Katie Will Neither Visit Me.

But I MAY Live WOTHOUT THEM!

MY LARA CROFT Will ALWAYS BE WITH ME!

And Stella and Katie May Change their Formats to Blueeyed Bastards!
That IS t-h-e-i-r Character!

ELSE NOTHING!

CU

This forum is for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light which is not a Tomb Raider game, not connected with any past or future Tomb Raider games and is certainly not about looking at Lara Croft. This is a fast paced downloadable arcade game that has Lara Croft in it, it is about having fun with with friends as you play GOL together, or even just playing as Lara. Either way the focus is on the gameplay, not Lara. If it does not add to this style of gameplay there is no reason to waste space including it. So no there is not going to be any Croft Manor, no complicated story, and no mention of parents. Tomb Raider 9 is not going to be ready for ages yet, you might get bored waiting. Why not give GOL a try and see if you like Lara in a new style of game.

And apart from needing a lot less space the PC requirements are likely to be pretty much the same as those for TRU since it is running on the same engine.

Peterburger
6th Jul 2010, 10:24
The Same "Engine" is ... in "Underworld".
Let's Please Spoil It Underneath the Clear Blue Sky!

Sincerely
Henshingley!

_Love2Raid_
6th Jul 2010, 16:23

Are you serious? :o

Peterburger
6th Jul 2010, 16:40
Well - if I am Serioues, it is because of Mine.
But Sometimes I Am Laughing Out Loudely Too.

Cheese is nice.
6th Jul 2010, 19:13
This forum is for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light which is not a Tomb Raider game, not connected with any past or future Tomb Raider games and is certainly not about looking at Lara Croft. This is a fast paced downloadable arcade game that has Lara Croft in it, it is about having fun with with friends as you play GOL together, or even just playing as Lara. Either way the focus is on the gameplay, not Lara. If it does not add to this style of gameplay there is no reason to waste space including it. So no there is not going to be any Croft Manor, no complicated story, and no mention of parents. Tomb Raider 9 is not going to be ready for ages yet, you might get bored waiting. Why not give GOL a try and see if you like Lara in a new style of game.

And apart from needing a lot less space the PC requirements are likely to be pretty much the same as those for TRU since it is running on the same engine.

Oh, are you saying that this is just to hold us over until TR9 comes out? THANK GOD!! I thought that this was supposed to be a sequel. So they have officially announced they are gonna do TR9? I'm so excited!! As for this game, I'm not too terribly sure about this one. :hmm: I hope they surprise me.

Keir
6th Jul 2010, 20:40
Oh, are you saying that this is just to hold us over until TR9 comes out? THANK GOD!! I thought that this was supposed to be a sequel. So they have officially announced they are gonna do TR9? I'm so excited!! As for this game, I'm not too terribly sure about this one. :hmm: I hope they surprise me.

Yep, you've got it. Crystal are working on two projects right now. LCGoL isn't the next Tomb Raider at all. We had the chance to try something new and exciting and the result is LCGoL. Everyone that has played it so far really loves it. It went down really well at E3 for instance.

(As for the *cough* other project, I can't say anything about that yet.)

Peterburger
7th Jul 2010, 02:46
Well - since it is their Wish to make Lara Croft prolongue in a Sequel like GOL, One will have to fight through out bursting Graphics in Arcade-style-Manner.
It Is NOT a Real Prolonging, but instead Arcade-like game-connecting.
The Real Prolonging will be sooner or faster but this is only an arcade-manner. The Real Feeling get's One only inside Croft-Manor or another Game, perfectly constructed and not overdozed like in "Underworld". The Real Games like Part I-III made Fun, the Sequels like in IV and V and the Upper Going Parts did only make us fmailiar with Cutscenes and Heavy-Combat. But it is for Mine not the Combat, that decides the Style of Lara Croft, but instead the likely programmed Manor and Silence on her Own. She Does Not Need to Fight in the World, but Care on her Own. Fighting is not Worth in the World. If Else there is Nothing, why then Fight the Restless. They are Not Worth to be cared about. Shall She Live on her Own. And Leave them Bastards Fighting. No-One wants Mortal-Combat, except Willingless Computer-Freaks. I Do Adore the Silence in Croft-Manor's Surrounding with that Training-Course and NO Fighting at ALL.

Have a Great Time!

TF.Denis
7th Jul 2010, 15:01
its just a game..there is no lara croft in real world boy and you have to start going outside a bit..it's not tr it's a different game..got it? it just has lara in it..and just for your virtual life gol happened during early 90s in laras life..not on 2010. as for stella and katie..who are they again?

Peterburger
7th Jul 2010, 20:09
Well - I Do NOT Like to Leave My Home.
There is NOTHING, that Expects Me Outside.
For Years and Decades Yet.

I Have Got About 25 Years Yet to Live.

Stella and Katie? Stella and Katie Both Host Their Own Websites on Lara Croft. They are Simply Old Friends of Mine.

Go Up to this Wolrd, if You Like it that Much.

I Do NOT Like It!

Sincerely

Ph.D. Weging

TF.Denis
7th Jul 2010, 21:50
I don't care about them..because they like lara? And is that something? Does it make them better persons by having a web site buddy? Nah..i don't think so..find real friends for a change and quit virtual living or find some realy friendly persons to talk online..you can talk to me for example..anyway are you going to buy gol? because It's a sure buy for me
but still don't have a partner to complete it..maybe if you want..

Peterburger
12th Jul 2010, 09:34
I Do Have Got My Friends.
But I Adore the Silence On My Own MUCH MORE!

Them Friends Do NOT Go Up to Me or the World As It Is.

And So We All Have NO Chance Else Except Waiting for the Next Adventure On Our OWN'S.

HAVE A NICE TIME BEING!

TF.Denis
13th Jul 2010, 04:27
relax..lol this way you talk explains why you don't have a life..discussion ends mr