PDA

View Full Version : Can't access beta forums.

Pages : [1] 2

timdentuinder
14th Oct 2013, 23:08
Last Friday, I recieved an email saying that I got acces to the closed alpha. It told me to go to the site, log in, merge my Square Enix account with my Steam account, and should be able to download the game for upcoming Alpha sessions.

I logged in, and merged my accounts, but kept getting redirected to a page that said that I did not have acces to the game yet. It also said that if I should have acces, but still got onto that page, i should contact the tech support, which i did. Nothing heard from them so far.

Today i got another email saying that the first alpha session was today, and that i should take the needed steps to get the game running in order to play. Again, I ended up at the page saying i did not have acces to the game at this point...

So am I missing something here? Have I gotten these mails by accident and i am not in the Alpha? Is there something wrong on my end? I tried contacting the tech support, but like I said, no word from them so far. I would like to participate with the Alpha Sessions but it doesn't seem to happen. Ergo, I thought i'd try the message boards.

Driber
14th Oct 2013, 23:16
I am indeed not seeing you flagged as an alpha tester in your forum account.

Did you submit an official support ticket? What is your ticket number?

timdentuinder
15th Oct 2013, 08:29
My Ticket number is 3005797.

Well, if you say that I am not flagged as an alpha tester, that would explain why i am unable to get the game. But how come I keep getting these emails? If i'm not flagged, that's fine. I would just be dissapointed. ;)

FullMetalPanicNL
17th Oct 2013, 19:10
Hello,

After playing the alpha today and tuesday I wanted to submit some bugs and feedback on the alpha forum. Clicked the link to the alpha forum but the page says I do not have permission to access those forums.

Also, I tried submitting a ticket but, and this might be an issue with firefox, the form doesnt work and there also isnt a correct (sub) catagory to submit it too.

I cannot do my part als an alpha tester if I cannot access those forums (you know NDA and all that).

Cheers,

FullMetalPanicNL

Driber
17th Oct 2013, 19:19
^ How long ago was it that you got accepted into the alpha program?

@ timdentuinder: I meant not flagged for alpha forum access. I don't know what's the status of your SE account. Has there been any updates on your support ticket yet?

FullMetalPanicNL
17th Oct 2013, 20:21
I got the email with the invite at the 14th of oktober and I think I also activated the access key that day.

Piddylur
17th Oct 2013, 21:16
Driber, you asked me on PM to post my problem here. I got the "Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! " email the 14th of October, at 18:51 Norwegian time. When I clicked the link in the email, it said that I don't have access.. I was logged in with the correct (and my only) account. I tried opening a ticket, but I can't enter the ticket number anywhere.

Earlier today I randomly got an email thanking me for registering for the alpha, and it asked me to type in all the info again. I figured it was someone trying to fix the problem, so I reapplied. Now it seems it wasn't you guys trying to fix it, but some weird bug or something.

Driber
18th Oct 2013, 06:50
Can all of you please post a screenshot of what you see when you follow this link?

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

Piddylur
18th Oct 2013, 08:53
Can all of you please post a screenshot of what you see when you follow this link?

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

http://i.imgur.com/QoJuBRo.jpg

Driber
18th Oct 2013, 09:30
^ Thanks.

We're looking into this.

Monkeythumbz
18th Oct 2013, 09:41
You need to log out of your SEM account and log back in again once you've been accepted into the Closed Alpha in order for the relevant permissions to be added to your profile.

If this doesn't fix your issue, please let us know.

Piddylur
18th Oct 2013, 10:24
You need to log out of your SEM account and log back in again once you've been accepted into the Closed Alpha in order for the relevant permissions to be added to your profile.

If this doesn't fix your issue, please let us know.

Doesn't work. I've done this countless times. :/

Monkeythumbz
18th Oct 2013, 11:08
Timdentuinder (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26716): Apparently you don't have Nosgoth linked to this SEM account. Which account did you register it on? If it's a different one, please try signing in with that one instead.

FullMetalPanicNL (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26975): You should now have access to the Alpha forums - please would you check it's all working properly?

Piddylur (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26799): As with Timdentuinder, it looks like you don't have Nosgoth linked to this SEM account. Please make sure you're signing into the forums using the account with which you registered for the game.

Piddylur
18th Oct 2013, 11:41
Timdentuinder (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26716): Apparently you don't have Nosgoth linked to this SEM account. Which account did you register it on? If it's a different one, please try signing in with that one instead.

FullMetalPanicNL (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26975): You should now have access to the Alpha forums - please would you check it's all working properly?

Piddylur (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=26799): As with Timdentuinder, it looks like you don't have Nosgoth linked to this SEM account. Please make sure you're signing into the forums using the account with which you registered for the game.

I am logging in with the email that I was granted access with. Which is the only email I'm using for anything SE related.

Monkeythumbz
18th Oct 2013, 12:09
I am logging in with the email that I was granted access with. Which is the only email I'm using for anything SE related.

Are you perhaps confusing the e-mail we send saying "Congratulations, you've successfully applied for the Alpha" with an e-mail specifically saying that access to the Alpha has been granted?

EDIT: It does seem that you've been successful in registering for the Alpha, but have not yet been enabled with access, which is dependent upon a variety of factors.

Apologies, it does seem that the wording in our e-mail could have been a bit clearer.

Piddylur
18th Oct 2013, 13:14
Are you perhaps confusing the e-mail we send saying "Congratulations, you've successfully applied for the Alpha" with an e-mail specifically saying that access to the Alpha has been granted?

EDIT: It does seem that you've been successful in registering for the Alpha, but have not yet been enabled with access, which is dependent upon a variety of factors.

Apologies, it does seem that the wording in our e-mail could have been a bit clearer.

Here is a copy of the email I recieved.

Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth!

Whilst in Closed Alpha, Nosgoth won't be feature complete and may present bugs. This is an important phase for us to gather feedback about the state of the game. This feedback will be used to help guide development on fixes, updates and new content. We appreciate your support and patience during this phase while we are working hard to make Nosgoth a better experience.

Please don't forget that whilst in Closed Alpha, we need you to respect and follow Nosgoth’s Alpha Trial Non-Disclosure Agreement that you have already signed up to, which you can review here. This confidentiality agreement means that you cannot discuss the game online outside our forums, or post or share screenshots or video captured anywhere inside the game.

Access the Game Now

Please note that access has only been granted to this Square Enix Membership account. This link will not work for accounts that haven't been granted acccess.

Here is what you need to do to access Nosgoth:

1 - Click on the link above
2 - Sign into Square Enix Membership
3 - Link your Steam account if you haven't done so already
4 - Access the game from your Steam library

The first game session will only be available for a limited period of time, between 18.00 and 21.00 on Tuesday 15th October.

The following session is planned for as follows:
18.00 - 21.00 CEST Thursday 17th October

Please check server updates on the official website here to find out when the game will be available to play.

EDIT: The title of the email is "Your access key is ready".
EDIT 2: Screenshot of the email: http://i.imgur.com/LXCjXkZ.jpg

Monkeythumbz
18th Oct 2013, 17:32
Hmmm, that's weird, I'll pass that on to the team and investigate a fix.

moritalas
19th Oct 2013, 09:46
Same problem here. I'm part of the Alpha, got client and synced with steam. Got a mail & stuff, but no access to alphaforum.
got email on oct. 18th, 19:30 CEST. directly activated! :)

xanahl
19th Oct 2013, 14:24
Same here. It says Nosgoth is registered under my account but i can't access the forum.

Piddylur
19th Oct 2013, 17:35
Hmmm, that's weird, I'll pass that on to the team and investigate a fix.

Any news? I can't imagine this being extremely difficult to fix. Why not just grant the account access over again?

moritalas
21st Oct 2013, 06:00
Got access nao. Maybe the system needs some days? Or was it fixed manually?

Monkeythumbz
21st Oct 2013, 15:31
Any news? I can't imagine this being extremely difficult to fix. Why not just grant the account access over again?

PMing you.

Xotika
22nd Oct 2013, 06:58
Sooo, are there still people having problems with getting into the Alpha/Beta forum? Because I don't have access, it seems. I'm using only one SE account, so no problems there. I synced up with steam and SE and already downloaded the game and had it started and browsed the inventory and shop and stuff. Is that problem already fixed and I missed something or is it still ongoing?

//Edit: When I start the game now, I get a message saying 'Your account does not have access to the alpha.'. Will this be fixed when alpha goes live today?

SaneK7
22nd Oct 2013, 08:06
Hello there,
so I have this strange problem where I can start Nosgoth but after some loading, it says that my account does not have access to the alpha. I tried activating my account via the email again, didnt work. Strangely enough, after I got the email on 18.10. 19:16h and downloaded the game on steam, I could access it without any problem, though the servers were not up. Furthermore, steam downloaded an update for Nosgoth this morning. Thats why I checked to see if anything has changed. Can I say bye now to the alpha or is this just temporary?
Thank you.

Kevi754
22nd Oct 2013, 08:32
Same problem for me. Had access on 19.10.2013 but servers weren't up. Also had the update and I don't have access now even though I have it listed in my account.

Keffertje
22nd Oct 2013, 08:53
When I tried to log in just now, the game also told me ''Your account does not have access to the alpha'', I want to have my share of the game, the only matches I've been able to play where for 2/3 minutes per match until the game bugged out and everyone stopped (huge lag, I guess?). Can this please be fixed? Last time trying to log in was 5 minutes ago.

rastamong
22nd Oct 2013, 09:11
i have had the sa me problem suddenly i cant login no more

jongpants
22nd Oct 2013, 10:03
I am so glad i am not the only one. I was so scared that i cannot play it and others can play it, but now atleast i know its not a problem just for me.

DerBombenLeger
22nd Oct 2013, 10:12
Hey,
I got invited to the Alpha of Nosgoth, i activated my Account and linked it with Steam. After i downloaded it, i started the game, but ever when it's syncing my Account, it says after some seconds: "Your Account does not have access to the Alpha."
Someone please help me.

Pariax
22nd Oct 2013, 10:31
exactly this happened to me aswell. fix inc?

Pariax
22nd Oct 2013, 10:33
yep exactly the same here, got connected before the patch but the servers were down, now it says my account is not allowed "access denied"

ICH1111
22nd Oct 2013, 10:33
I've got the same problem.
I downloaded the game when I got the mail, that I was accepted.
But today after the update it said "Your Account does not have access to the Alpha."
It propably has to do something with the wipe from the current patch?
I hope it will be fixed until todays session starts.

DerBombenLeger
22nd Oct 2013, 10:37
I hope so too. But I will try to reinstall. If it is working then, I will tell you :)

DerBombenLeger
22nd Oct 2013, 11:03
Ok, I tried with reinstall, it's still saying i have no access, I hope someone from the developers will answer our question today.

Zindiq
22nd Oct 2013, 11:10
i have same issue as the others here

Support ticket number- 3055741

Monkeythumbz
22nd Oct 2013, 13:34
We're aware of the issue and are tracking it in this thread here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7701).

Monkeythumbz
22nd Oct 2013, 13:41
Hey,
I got invited to the Alpha of Nosgoth, i activated my Account and linked it with Steam. After i downloaded it, i started the game, but ever when it's syncing my Account, it says after some seconds: "Your Account does not have access to the Alpha."
Someone please help me.
We're aware of the issue and are tracking it in this thread here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7701).

Xotika
22nd Oct 2013, 13:43
It says I have no access to the forum, even though I have alpha access.

//Edit: Suddenly I can access the alpha forums. If somebody did something, thank you!

dideegaming
22nd Oct 2013, 14:02
hi,

i have the same problem, yesterday i tried to connect to check the date of opening servers and can go on, but today can't connect anymore with my steam account it said "you're not able to access to the closed alpha beta of nosgoth." i received the mail of confirmation the 18/10/13.
i can't access to the forum too.

ty for your attention.

Stormrai
22nd Oct 2013, 14:58
i have the same problem as dideegaming

ShinZeko
22nd Oct 2013, 15:01
i have the following problem: Registered - y
linked with steam - y
downloaded the game - y
i already logged in several days before but today i got the message: I don't have a aplha Key/access

sorry for my bad english ^^

got exactly the same problem -.- tried logging in yesterday and when i downloaded the game...

but now it says i have no access to the alpha

is there anything i can do or is it something that has to be handled from the other side?
and i got no access to the alpha forum too.

greets

Rizzerer
22nd Oct 2013, 15:05
but i dont have acces to this link you posted there, but i got the same problem...

Rizzerer
22nd Oct 2013, 15:11
got exactly the same problem -.- tried logging in yesterday and when i downloaded the game...

but now it says i have no access to the alpha

is there anything i can do or is it something that has to be handled from the other side?
and i got no access to the alpha forum too.

greets

same here =(

Qvisser
22nd Oct 2013, 15:13
Wish I could see the thread but it says I don't have permissions to access it

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 15:15
I can't acces the link either, would be nice if someone would still post the solution in here since there is less than an hour befor servers should be open.

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 15:17
oh, well, sry^^ now i have acces to the link, don't know why though :)
but as far as i have read, they don't have a solution, yet.

ShinZeko
22nd Oct 2013, 15:19
k, now having access to the forums but still no access to alpha testing, ingame

NyuuPingu
22nd Oct 2013, 16:33
I neither have access to the alpha forums nor can I play online which should be possible right now...? Can someone help?

I have linked my Steam Account with Nosgoth like it was explained in the email I got.

Flavius2
22nd Oct 2013, 17:44
I can start the game but there are no servers online and I don't have access to the alpha forum. It is 7:44 pm here in Germany and I should be able to play. Can someone help me?

I--Redeemer--I
22nd Oct 2013, 18:00

I don't have access to the link you posted, and I too cannot access the game right now. It's 7:59pm here in Germany, I have one hour now to play but I can't. :(

ViPeOuT
22nd Oct 2013, 18:10
Well, I seem to have access to the game but I get a message saying no servers are up even though according to the schedule they should be. Also I neither have access to the link you posted or the Alpha Forum in general.

iSincerity
22nd Oct 2013, 18:58
Same happens to me, It seems like they sent us Invites but they didnt activate our Accounts at all.

Monkeythumbz
23rd Oct 2013, 12:29
Hi everyone, we're hoping that this issue is now resolved. If you still experience issues during Thursday's test, or if you still can't access the Private Area of the forums, please would you PM me your Square Enix Members User ID and e-mail address you used to register for the Alpha, so that we can investigate further?

Monkeythumbz
23rd Oct 2013, 12:33
Hi everyone, we're hoping that this issue is now resolved. If you still experience issues during Thursday's test, or if you still can't access the Private Area of the forums, please would you PM me your Square Enix Members User ID and e-mail address you used to register for the Alpha, so that we can investigate further?

Keegan415
24th Oct 2013, 09:05
Same problem here... when i clicked on the link of the forum there isn error message that i havent permission to accsess this page.. also I can't start the game .have it in my Steam Libary when I click "play" there is the message " Your Account doesn't have access to the Alpha". But I get a Mail with :" ...you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! "

please help , thanks

The_Hylden
24th Oct 2013, 19:46
Pm Monkeythumbz above you as he requested. Click on his name and a drop down box will pop up, and you can choose Private Message from that group.

wishs4u
8th Mar 2014, 21:39
Every time I try to enter a forum thread, its telling me I have insufficient privileges, as if I'm trying to modify the post when all I wanna do is just look at it and possibly comment.

<Update>
gives me this message:

"wishs4u, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

any time I select a thread thats been moved, how come?

RainaAudron
8th Mar 2014, 21:44
It´s occuring possibly because it logged you out (times out rather fast), so login first and then you should be able to edit your posts.

wishs4u
8th Mar 2014, 21:49
what I mean is for example selecting the Forum Thread in Tech Support of "Moved: I suggest the choice of the server you want to be on" by Psycks, it gives me that message instead of being redirected to where it was moved.

RainaAudron
8th Mar 2014, 21:55
Do you have access to Beta?

wishs4u
8th Mar 2014, 22:27
Yes I do, I've just wanted to access his servers cause the past 5 games I've been in, I've been matched into an EU server and I just feel it'd be nicer to select the NAm servers. The couple EU servers I've been put into, I do horribly cause I lag for how far away I am from those servers, I'm a west coast gamer lol

H3ath3n
30th Mar 2014, 05:15
As the title states, upon trying to access the beta forums it's telling me I don't have enough privileges.
I have purchased the Immortal Pack.

Poctoe
30th Mar 2014, 13:52
Yep, it says I don't have privileges. Hope you sort it out, the forum is very weak right now and would be nice to see it grow into something actually useful.

Xenonetix
30th Mar 2014, 14:46
Hi P-Hocto,

Please contact me directly by private message including a screenshot of your account in-game. The lobby including your account name will suffice:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=32209

Thanks. :)

~ Xenonetix ~

P.S. If you are new to these forums, please bear in mind that you are required to post at least 2 forum posts before you are able to Private Message people. This is just a security measure to prevent spam bots from messaging everybody. You can find more information about this in our Forum FAQ (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/faq.php#faq_usergr).

Xenonetix
30th Mar 2014, 14:47
Hi H3ath3n,

Please contact me directly by private message including a screenshot of your account in-game. The lobby including your account name will suffice:

~ Xenonetix ~

P.S. If you are new to these forums, please bear in mind that you are required to post at least 2 forum posts before you are able to Private Message people. This is just a security measure to prevent spam bots from messaging everybody. You can find more information about this in our Forum FAQ (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/faq.php#faq_usergr).

Poctoe
30th Mar 2014, 14:54
Ok, replying just so I can private message you.

And another as starting a thread might not have counted...

Nope, still can't PM you.

EDIT: Thanks for opening my access. Maybe you should make it clear that the forum that a non beta member can see isn't the full forum. I came on here thinking this place was completely dead until you opened up the other forum for me. Cheers!

H3ath3n
30th Mar 2014, 18:44
Great. Thank you. PM Incoming.

OrLeX44
31st Mar 2014, 20:58
im having issues with this as well, pm coming!

Denhonator
1st Apr 2014, 11:16
Does this count as a post? I need to PM too

Razihel2
2nd Apr 2014, 01:07
i want my access so badly but i simply dont get it :/

ZJXMaddog
2nd Apr 2014, 19:43
Hello, I was trying to access the closed beta forum section and It is saying I don't have permission. I have read multiple topics on this issue and have seen I need to send a screenshot with my account name ingame, but I have recently trashed my old keyboard and swapped to an apple keyboard(awesome for gaming btw, but no backlight sucks) and because of this I don't have the function to print screen.. Is there anyway I can resolve this issue otherwise?

TL DR; No print screen, can't send in for closed beta forum.

lucinvampire
3rd Apr 2014, 08:59
i want my access so badly but i simply dont get it :/

When you are in game (any screen doesn’t matter as long as your username is visible – take a screenshot by pressing the F12 key (it should make a photo-clicking sound).
When you close Nosgoth, Steam should prompt you to say you have screenshots – find this by viewing on your computer (there is a button underneath the image).
Upload this via something like Photobucket (any image sharing site).
Then via the forum send a PM to Xenonetix - select Private Messages on the forum panel at the top of page (under the Square Enix Forums header).
Click the option on the left hand side called Send New Message
Type in the Recipient Users box Xenonetix
Write him a message and paste in a link to the picture…
…I don’t think you’ll be able to send it as an attachment to the message…I know I can't see that option on my account anyway...

Hope this helps – if not please let me know :D

I don't have the function to print screen.

I'm not sure if this will work as I haven't used one of these keyboards but according to the internets try pressing Fn, Shift and F11 keys :D

Leezeebub
14th Apr 2014, 11:38
Posting so I can send a pm

Double posting so I can pm ;)

WhiteDragon123
14th Apr 2014, 19:23
The thing is. I need to get to the beta forums to post on how I get the Online Suite error.

So I don't have any ingame screenshots :c,

lucinvampire
16th Apr 2014, 09:39
The thing is. I need to get to the beta forums to post on how I get the Online Suite error.

So I don't have any ingame screenshots :c,

If you take a screenshot of the welcome screen (what pops up when Nosgoth loads) and maybe include a screenshot of your Steam screen that shows your user name and that Nosgoth is installed. I would think these would cover it but maybe let Xenonetix know why you couldn't take a lobby picture – if he requires any further details I'm sure he'll let you know.

Zanaxis
23rd Apr 2014, 10:49
So I have the immortal founders pack, yet no access at all to the closed beta forums. It actually says my account is denied and does not have permission. So what gives?

lucinvampire
23rd Apr 2014, 11:24
Please try signing out of the forum and clearing your cache and then signing back in...If this does not work then you'll need to send a screenshot of you in game (Lobby picture) via Private Message to the forum admin Xenonetix - please note you will need to have 2 forum posts to be able to do this.

EDIT: Here's some more details: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867

Schwarmkrieger
23rd Apr 2014, 16:48
Posting for my PMbility

Schwarmkrieger
23rd Apr 2014, 16:50
Keep Post'n for sum action

Zanaxis
23rd Apr 2014, 20:32
Please try signing out of the forum and clearing your cache and then signing back in...If this does not work then you'll need to send a screenshot of you in game (Lobby picture) via Private Message to the forum admin Xenonetix - please note you will need to have 2 forum posts to be able to do this.

EDIT: Here's some more details: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867

Alright sent you a PM, thank you.

Madals
27th Apr 2014, 20:04
Hi, I have a beta key but cannot get into the private forums to post anything?

RainaAudron
27th Apr 2014, 20:19
Can you please post again (you need at least two posts to be able to send PMs) and PM our admin Xenonetix? (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=32209)

javine
28th Apr 2014, 17:04
and for some reason i cant pm Xenonetix even though ive meet the 2 post minimum

AkobeS
28th Apr 2014, 18:12
Same for me

AkobeS
28th Apr 2014, 18:13
And again for PM! ;)

And again for PM! ;)

But cant seam to find the pm button, so **** it, no forums for me!

Laykilla
28th Apr 2014, 18:27
Omg, your tech support is a train wreck. I can't get into the "closed beta" forums either, because I can't even start the game, because it Crashes on Startup. An Admin moved my thread to the closed beta forums that I cannot access. I submitted a ticket about the CTD, with screenshots, crash log and error codes, and they sent me a reply back that said;

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

Please attempt the following, in order to troubleshoot your connection issue:

Unplug all network connection, leave it powered off for 15 minutes, then plug everything back in.

Attempt to plug directly into your modem.

Ensure there are no pop-up or script blockers.

Temporarily disable your firewall/anti-virus program.

If you are still running into this issue after these steps, please reply back with an exact error message/code, and what occurs when you receive this message..
Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team

IT'S NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Nosgoth.exe
Application Version: 1.0.10246.0
Application Timestamp: 5355fb38
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325
Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000101d0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7c1
Additional Information 2: f7c192d816f50e8f5a83da2305a86a
c6
Additional Information 3: 5c88
Additional Information 4: 5c88801a3f2820d2416008aeafa73742

You see the part where it says "APPCRASH"? Yeah....

Laykilla
28th Apr 2014, 18:40

Well, I don't have closed beta forum access. I can't take a screenshot in the game, because the game doesn't start, it crashes to desktop when it says "Syncing your Profile." I made a thread in the "Technical Support and Discussion" forums, and my thread was moved to the closed beta forums that I can't access. I cannot PM Xenonetix -- there is no option to send him a private message.

I sent a support ticket detailing the crash with crash logs and error codes and a screenshot of the crash itself, and I get a response that completely ignores that it's a crash, and actually insinuates my ticket was about a "network connection" issue, it's like support never even read my ticket, they then asked me to reply with error codes, when the original ticket contained the error codes.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Nosgoth.exe
Application Version: 1.0.10246.0
Application Timestamp: 5355fb38
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325
Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000101d0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f7c1
Additional Information 2: f7c192d816f50e8f5a83da2305a86ac6
Additional Information 3: 5c88
Additional Information 4: 5c88801a3f2820d2416008aeafa73742

So you see, I can't take an in game screen shot, because I can't get IN GAME.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

Please attempt the following, in order to troubleshoot your connection issue:

Unplug all network connection, leave it powered off for 15 minutes, then plug everything back in.

Attempt to plug directly into your modem.

Ensure there are no pop-up or script blockers.

Temporarily disable your firewall/anti-virus program.

If you are still running into this issue after these steps, please reply back with an exact error message/code, and what occurs when you receive this message..
Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team

I have no problem connecting, it says connection successful in the log files. It just HARD CRASHES after. This is a CODE problem with your game. HELP! AND DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO A SECTION I CANNOT ACCESS UNLESS YOU GIVE ME THE NECESSARY PERMISSION TO ACCESS THE SECTION YOU MOVE IT TO OR IT DOES ME NO GOOD!!!!

ArtificerReach
28th Apr 2014, 19:15
Posting so I can PM Xenonetix about my unable to access private forums...

SageRhyme
28th Apr 2014, 23:33
Well, I don't have closed beta forum access. I can't take a screenshot in the game, because the game doesn't start, it crashes to desktop when it says "Syncing your Profile." I made a thread in the "Technical Support and Discussion" forums, and my thread was moved to the closed beta forums that I can't access. I cannot PM Xenonetix -- there is no option to send him a private message.

I sent a support ticket detailing the crash with crash logs and error codes and a screenshot of the crash itself, and I get a response that completely ignores that it's a crash, and actually insinuates my ticket was about a "network connection" issue, it's like support never even read my ticket, they then asked me to reply with error codes, when the original ticket contained the error codes.

So you see, I can't take an in game screen shot, because I can't get IN GAME.

I have no problem connecting, it says connection successful in the log files. It just HARD CRASHES after. This is a CODE problem with your game. HELP! AND DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO A SECTION I CANNOT ACCESS UNLESS YOU GIVE ME THE NECESSARY PERMISSION TO ACCESS THE SECTION YOU MOVE IT TO OR IT DOES ME NO GOOD!!!!

Okay, so I am "Laykilla" and now I have access to the closed beta forums. I had to create an account here at square and link my steam account to it. Logging in with just my steam account wouldn't work. So that's the issue with people who don't have access to the closed forum.

My crash to desktop still persists though, and I'm wondering if it's because I didn't have a square account -- so the files on the server are corrupt and causing me to crash.

I'm literally all out of ideas.

*EDIT* Scratch that, my access to the forum has reverted. I can no longer access it, although I was browsing it a few minutes ago.

Also in my profile is says I have 0 registered games, Nosgoth does not show up.

SageRhyme
28th Apr 2014, 23:39
Second post.

MiguelItUp
29th Apr 2014, 01:03
This is hysterical, and pretty terrible.

SythicDeath
29th Apr 2014, 02:30
Another Post

Last Post

callmedougan
29th Apr 2014, 09:49
frustratingly posting for the sake of posting to access the PM system - bots must be a nuisance here

CmaIsMe
29th Apr 2014, 17:25
I am also having this problem and making a second post so I can pm when I get around to it...

Hmmm, I thought I made another post earlier, but I guess not...

RainaAudron
29th Apr 2014, 20:25
If you have two posts and still can´t send PMs, please try to logout and login in about an hour - it might take a while to change your title from registered user to new player.

strachpr01
29th Apr 2014, 20:39
I have the same issue, any ideas of a resolution?

I have the same issue, any ideas of a resolution?

Second post, just in case its needed

RainaAudron
29th Apr 2014, 20:44
Can you try to logout and login again? You can PM after your title changes from Registered User to New Player.

Tripleblack
30th Apr 2014, 01:09
Can't view other forums threads and I'm getting crashed on login...

lucinvampire
30th Apr 2014, 12:18
Can't view other forums threads and I'm getting crashed on login...

Please have a look at this thread http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867 it gives some instruction about what to do if you do not currently have access. Once you've got access there is a big thread on this issue and instructions in the Bugs section.

jippyz
1st May 2014, 01:08
Game that crashes, horrible forums that moves posts around so you can't see them anymore.
Will i think twice before giving more money to square enix ? yes.

I don't feel like working an hour on accessing closed beta forums. Just fix the damn game so we can enjoy what we paid for.

Thanks

Bazielim
1st May 2014, 01:49
Sorry to hear you're having issues jippyz. Here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867) is the sticky thread on what to do if you don't have beta access but cant see the private beta forums - though it seems that you may already have had access when you posted (if it has reverted for whatever reason you can always follow those instructions again to make them aware of the issue and regain access). Once you've done that, you'll be able to see the beta forums and visit the sticky thread on common crash issues here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12897) - I'm not particularly technically minded, but other common things I've heard that can cause issues are not linking your steam and Square-Enix forum accounts, having steam friends that use strange avatars or characters and hardware issues.

Lastly, please bear in mind that Nosgoth is currently in closed beta phase, there are bugs which need reporting and it is not yet open to the general public, hence those forums are not open to the general public either. Forum threads which are clearly placed in an inappropriate location (such as those directly concerning the beta feedback, bugs and issues in a general discussion area) are the most common cause for a thread to be moved and this process does initially leave behind a redirect so you can track where it was moved to.

I hope this helps and that you have some luck getting it started soon.

jippyz
2nd May 2014, 01:49
Bugs, I understand. Not been able to play the game for more than a week because of it... **** happens. But not even been able to follow you're own posts to fix the problem because it was moved where you can't go... it's just a pain in the ass for someone who is not used to forums. I don't have much time/patience. This is my 4th post and I hope I will be able to send PMs because it seems to be the only way to keep track of my own thread.

I forgot, thank you for answering my post.

Bazielim
2nd May 2014, 03:05
Okay, you should gain access to the beta forums when you get a beta key - meaning that once it is on your profile, you shouldn't lose it and it should automatically let you through when you click on such a link or manually navigate to the closed forums (providing of course you are logged in at the time). Your posts indicate that you did have access when you posted on the 29th so it's an unusual issue if it no longer lets you through.

PM's should activate when you reach a post count of two and the system has upgraded you to "new player" (which it has done) so you should be ok to post those. If there are any issues there, try looking at your profile settings - the most common is that PM's are disabled in your profile or settings and this can usually be remedied by changing the settings there. (I'm not sure if this is default or not unfortunately)

Nevertheless if you can get through that way do so, otherwise I've asked them to look into your forum issue and see what's going on.

strachpr01
2nd May 2014, 19:45
I have posted twice but still don't seem to be able to private message, I also cannot access the game and crashes on opening like above. Please advise on what I should do.,

Thanks,
strachpr01

Scratch that, it seem it takes three posts, not two. The third one switches the account to "New Player"

jippyz
2nd May 2014, 21:48
"Hi Jippyz,

The private forums are supposed to unlock the first time you reach the lobby in-game. If it's crashing on startup, please contact our Support site:

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=8821

I hope this helps!

~ Xenonetix ~ "

I'm not even mad anymore, it's amazing. It seems like the forums won't work if my game
doesn't work. Am I getting it right ? At least now i can send pms.

xepikx
5th May 2014, 02:06
PM in bound. I don't have access to it either for some reason.

Still won't let me PM even with 2 posts.

ShannonMS81
5th May 2014, 09:06
Hi H3ath3n,

~ Xenonetix ~

The game crashes when connecting to online profile so I can't give you a screen shot.

And it seems like all of the topics about the crashing are in the closed forum...

Still won't let me PM even with 2 posts.
Same here.

I can't either.

ShannonMS81
5th May 2014, 09:21
Not sure what I'm supposed to.

The game crashes upon loading so I can't even give you a in lobby screen even if I could PM one. Which I can't.

Bazielim
5th May 2014, 14:08
you will need to log out to give it time to update your profile to "new player" (which both of you already are) - if you're still having issues, check your settings to ensure they are set to enable PM's. If you're having the crash on loading issue, then you will need to contact support (https://support.nosgoth.com/)

ShannonMS81
5th May 2014, 18:11
you will need to log out to give it time to update your profile to "new player" (which both of you already are) - if you're still having issues, check your settings to ensure they are set to enable PM's. If you're having the crash on loading issue, then you will need to contact support (https://support.nosgoth.com/)

What support? Supports not working right now. You guys keep linking to the game specific support page, but if you click the main support page you'd know that they are having issues. And being American I'm not going to call an international number.

I fixed it myself. Had to delete a friend with a large avatar picture.

jigetuzz
5th May 2014, 21:27
I fixed it myself. Had to delete a friend with a large avatar picture.

hello, could you explain what exactly you had to do, having the same issue where the game crashes once it hits syncing online profile everytime i try to start it

Bazielim
6th May 2014, 01:03
What support? Supports not working right now. You guys keep linking to the game specific support page, but if you click the main support page you'd know that they are having issues. And being American I'm not going to call an international number.

Support seems to be working fine to me - both email and chat options are available - it does say there was a temporary problem in the message you've displayed. Nevertheless, glad you've got in. Hope u enjoy the game. :)

hello, could you explain what exactly you had to do, having the same issue where the game crashes once it hits syncing online profile everytime i try to start it
It may not be exactly the same issue, but the one Shannon came across was to do with your steam friends having profile pictures that were too large or names which contain 'unusual' characters - I can't give you much of a better guide, but simply remove any that seem obviously out of place from your friend list, assuming of course that's the issue.

Insulation
18th May 2014, 23:24
Well, having this issue where I can't enter the private closed beta forum, even though I'm participating. My user group is also not increasing to "new player", so I can't PM anyone. Hopefully someone will see this post and help

Lobby Screenshot: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3317211020710416507/D53495D480A49DFA3A25FEF4D5B9D97D60E61709/

Bazielim
19th May 2014, 02:51
PM's should unlock once you've posted twice, though you may need to log out and log back in again a little while later to give it time to update - As you're now tagged as a 'New Player' it seems this has already happened for you so it should be fine, but if you're still having PM issues check your forum settings to check they are enabled.
It sounds like you've already seen the thread detailing who you need to contact (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867), so you should now be okay to fire away and gain access, good to have you aboard :D

Insulation
19th May 2014, 05:18
Thanks! The issue has been resolved. Feel free to close or move this thread, not sure which you guys do on this forum. :)

Khale_Kitha
19th May 2014, 16:20
Since I don't really want to double-post as a new user on a forum, I'll only do it in this thread, so that I can get the ability to PM.

RealNameThrow
19th May 2014, 21:23
posting so i can pm

double post

FireWorks_
20th May 2014, 10:14
PM spam post1

and the second

Southern_Star
20th May 2014, 20:11
I need two posts to PM

Southern_Star
20th May 2014, 20:14
I need two posts to PM so I'm posting again

_I_Razyel_Kain_I_
4th Jun 2014, 00:55
I need another post as wel..i do apologize for the spam

Ravenine
5th Jun 2014, 11:15
Post number 1 for PMs...

Post number 2. Hopefully that'll do it.

RainaAudron
5th Jun 2014, 11:24
Ravenine - you might need to logout and log back in for it to work.

sirsalas
15th Jun 2014, 16:24
Officially then,worst game EU/NA - worst support EU/NA.
Gl failing more.

Sanguise23
16th Jun 2014, 13:19
Officially then,worst game EU/NA - worst support EU/NA.
Gl failing more.
What are you talking about this game is awesome

BloodChemist
16th Jun 2014, 19:51
posting just for pm

xlan59
17th Jun 2014, 01:09
Hi H3ath3n,

~ Xenonetix ~

Thank you so much for this clarification. This makes my life so much easier.

xtycox
17th Jun 2014, 11:14
uping my post count to send a pm so i can get beta forum access so i can see if there is a solution to my problem. so many things to do. for the most part i do enjoy what i have seen of the game.

HellDaemon
18th Jun 2014, 09:51
I dont know what to do i cant see my thread since it was moved please help i really want to play the game :/

PencileyePirate
18th Jun 2014, 11:03
I also seem to have lost access to the private beta forums ... ?

lucinvampire
18th Jun 2014, 11:22
Please send a PM to Xenonetix - please take a look at this post for a bit of guidance on what to include http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11924&p=93697#post93697

malgaa
18th Jun 2014, 11:41
I also seem to have lost access to the private beta forums ... ?

Me too, I already had access and suddenly lost it :O

lucinvampire
18th Jun 2014, 11:53
Me too, I already had access and suddenly lost it :O

This is really odd - the forum did have maintenance earlier so I'm not sure if it's because of that...are you receiving anything saying "access denied" or are you getting a holding page? If it's a holding page press Ctrl + F5 (I think I've remember that right).

Prime_Abstergo
18th Jun 2014, 12:22
Should work now.
I've just restored my access.

Xenonetix
18th Jun 2014, 12:56
We are working to fix this issue. In the meantime, the quickest way to regain access would be to log in to Nosgoth so Steam re-syncs with your account. If this does not work, please feel free to PM me and I will manually give you access.

malgaa
18th Jun 2014, 15:53
The closed beta private section just didn't show up. Anyway it's working now :)

Dorzy1
18th Jun 2014, 16:07
well for some reason i cant access Closed bets forums as well as many other etc....... for those who can what's happening with nosgoth atm as damn maintenance is mean

Kelldar
18th Jun 2014, 16:40
Posting twice so I might pm

Kelldar
18th Jun 2014, 16:41
and again

Necroth24
18th Jun 2014, 16:43
i suddenly lost access to the beta forums, any1 know why? i already logged back into the game and was able to actually play it ... this some kind of forum bug? :D

Istoaufrien
18th Jun 2014, 16:47
To get access tot he CLosed Beta Forum, look at one of the sticky'd posts in this page. You need to send a PM to one of the Devs, But to send a PM you need to have made at least 2 posts on this forum to do so.

CreakTheUnicorn
18th Jun 2014, 16:49
They should detect who has nosgoth in their account, shouldn't be too hard.

Istoaufrien
18th Jun 2014, 16:52
I know. IMO it is one of the downfalls of the game right now. That and the Dropped games and the messing up of the Party System. But I cant voice my opinions on that until I get into the closed forums.

Lord_Aevum
18th Jun 2014, 16:53
They should detect who has nosgoth in their account, shouldn't be too hard.

This is already in place, but there are still a few lingering bugs. Testers who have launched the game and still lack access to the beta forums are the exceptions to the norm.

PuphBall
18th Jun 2014, 16:54
Same here, also can't find a PM button after some F5 ing and Ctrl+F ing. I am a failure! On that note, I can't wait to hop back onto the Nosgoth servers and get my butt handed to me. Fresh level 10 :)

I wish I could access the closed beta forums so I can see the patch notes.

Edit: apparently you need 2 posts AND have to enable PMs in your profile. -- and need to wait a bit. :D

Xtrm11
18th Jun 2014, 16:55
Hi sorry if this has already been answered but how do we access the private beta forums? I have read that we need to PM a dev and/or need two forum post etc.

TheBloodraptor
18th Jun 2014, 16:58
Thanks very much for this, I was confused as to why I didn't have access.

IgeloxI
First post
Sorry for flood

TheBloodraptor
Second post for PM purposes.

IgeloxI
18th Jun 2014, 17:00
Second post
Sorry

RamboDash
18th Jun 2014, 17:01
Same. got the game attached to my account and everything... seems like it still managed to miss me though.

Chrisp722
Try getting two forums posts.

IBMilky
Hi I have been trying to get onto the beta forums to see the patch notes but I am not able to for some reason, I have my 2 posts and I have no idea how to contact and admin please help!

RamboDash
18th Jun 2014, 17:02
This is my second post as well... such a hassle :nut:

Lord_Aevum
Please take a look here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867&p=93404#post93404). Also please note the following regarding the PM system:

The forum's private messaging system is here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/private.php). Be aware that, due to anti-spambot measures, you must have 1) made at least two posts on the forum and 2) allowed private messaging in your forum profile (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/profile.php?do=editoptions) before unlocking the ability to PM other users. This is explained further in our Forum FAQ (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/faq.php#faq_usergr). Note that you may need to wait a short while after satisfying both criteria before the system updates your profile with the PM function.

Feel free to use this off-topic thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12404) to reach the 2 post quota. For your own security, please refrain from posting e-mail addresses on the forum.

I know it's a couple of hoops to jump through and I apologise, but this is all necessary to keep spambots away from here.

Awooooo
I see

DreamerNeon
18th Jun 2014, 17:04
Can't access, too :/

TheBloodraptor
18th Jun 2014, 17:05
Not sure why the PM option is not showing for me but trying one last time to post twice.

Xtrm11
Please take a look here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867&p=93404#post93404). Also please note the following regarding the PM system:

I know it's a couple of hoops to jump through and I apologise, but this is all necessary to keep spambots away from here.

Hi and thanks for the reply, I don't mind that I have to do that at all makes sense to have some protection really.

TheBloodraptor
And last PM unlock post.

Wiklef
18th Jun 2014, 17:11
post (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Blackdeathteal
18th Jun 2014, 17:11
So I'm guessing its going to take a while to get verified right .

Wiklef
18th Jun 2014, 17:13
post 2 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Chrisp722
18th Jun 2014, 17:14
The table strikes back.

Lord_Aevum
18th Jun 2014, 17:17
Just reposting this for a new page so any new users see it:

The forum's private messaging system is here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/private.php). Be aware that, due to anti-spambot measures, you must have 1) made at least two posts on the forum and 2) allowed private messaging in your forum profile (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/profile.php?do=editoptions) before unlocking the ability to PM other users. This is explained further in our Forum FAQ (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/faq.php#faq_usergr). Note that you may need to wait a short while after satisfying both criteria before the system updates your profile with the PM function.

So I'm guessing its going to take a while to get verified right .

Yes, it normally takes about an hour or so (variable) for your profile to update. You just have keep checking and wait it out, I'm afraid.

Lacerta
18th Jun 2014, 17:38
post 1

Lacerta
18th Jun 2014, 17:38
aaaand post 2

ThatToast
18th Jun 2014, 18:06
Need dem posts to PM :>

Aaaaaanndddd post 2, kkthxbaii ;)

Munchos90
18th Jun 2014, 18:32
Posting

SpyRage
18th Jun 2014, 18:39
PM sent.

Munchos90
18th Jun 2014, 18:47
Another post cause

el_turco
18th Jun 2014, 18:53
I have posted more than twice, yet I can't access nor see any way to send a private message to a mod :(

KingGurra
18th Jun 2014, 19:23
i cant acces it either

archzillla
18th Jun 2014, 20:47
post 1

archzillla
18th Jun 2014, 20:48
post 2

still can't send pms

Slynesh
18th Jun 2014, 21:35
I had access to the beta forums but I login today and now I magically don't.
If I have to pm a mod once a week to post feedback on the game I think I'll just opt out of giving feedback for the rest of the beta.
This is kinda ridiculous.

Kuzamagi
18th Jun 2014, 21:48
yes . we need some help...

Leron92
19th Jun 2014, 01:02
Need some help here, i could access beta forums till a few hours ago.
I already tried to log out and log back in, no luck.

Squigiligimous
19th Jun 2014, 02:18
I had access to the beta forums but I login today and now I magically don't.
If I have to pm a mod once a week to post feedback on the game I think I'll just opt out of giving feedback for the rest of the beta.
This is kinda ridiculous.

This. So much this. Can't even see the patch notes now.

Fashashbar
19th Jun 2014, 03:40
Fashashbar
19th Jun 2014, 03:41
double post

Electryic
19th Jun 2014, 09:13
same issue

Dovahaak
19th Jun 2014, 11:48
Post for PM

Double Mega Post for PM

Another try for PM

piCR7master
19th Jun 2014, 12:44
I can't access forums too but I also can't even PM Xenonetix. Says I can't ;/

lucinvampire
19th Jun 2014, 12:49
I can't access forums too but I also can't even PM Xenonetix. Says I can't ;/

You need to sign out of the forum and then back in - your status should then change to New Player - and you'll be able to send PMs :)

SirHall
19th Jun 2014, 16:47
Hat trick perhaps? Signed out about 3 times now.

Edit: Yeah still can't do the PM magic.

Edit 2: Got it, was just a bit delayed.

Rihawf
19th Jun 2014, 21:13
hmm, the workaround this Beta is tricky.

Vegard123
20th Jun 2014, 15:27
Post for pm

Vegard123
20th Jun 2014, 15:47
Mega double post of double doubles

DaiReaver
21st Jun 2014, 10:01
I've beta access and posted on the beta forums before, but it seems today when i log in on here i can't see them... Was wanting to see if there's been any progress on a major bug i posted..

Kraloth
21st Jun 2014, 20:33
Yeah, same issue here.

Tkirk513
21st Jun 2014, 21:40
I've done my two posts as well but still can't see the forum.

I'm having problem with understanding parts of the game and need technical support and can only do so with the ability to PM.

noobersaurus
21st Jun 2014, 21:57
Having trouble receiving the ability to PM so that I can get access to beta forum.

I need to access the beta forum in order to trouble-shoot my game crashing with "Nosgoth has stopped working".

Cfoofoo
22nd Jun 2014, 07:25
Right now this whole setup is such a ******* train wreck I'm not sure I want to reward the company involved. I'm on my laptop because my desktop can't log in at all. When I hit the log in button it says I have to log in first. what the ****. I feel like I'm in that South Park episode with Intellilink, is creating a user friendly system really this ******* hard?

Helvetesvensk
22nd Jun 2014, 09:19
i can't send any pm's

Bazielim
22nd Jun 2014, 10:11
We understand the frustrations - believe me it's just as frustrating on our end that people have these issues.

Let me see if I can illuminate some of what's going on:

First off, bear in mind that the game is still at the closed beta stage - this means that it is not really available to the general public and is still in the process of being regularly updated and going through various teething problems. This in turn means that the forums regarding direct issues about the game are also closed and private and so cannot be accessed by anyone who does not have access to the game.

When you get the game, there is a procedure of linking your Steam and Square-Enix profiles - so that you can provide feedback and help weed out bugs and issues in the beta. Barring a few glitches with Steam, this should happen automatically if the correct procedure has been followed when you got the game - giving you access to the beta forums straight away.

Occasionally, for whatever reason, this does not happen as it should - leaving people unable to get into the closed forums when they should have access (incidentally, the reason for most of the moved threads is because they are posted in inappropriate section, such as in public when they should be in the private closed beta forums). From there the administrator is the only one who has the privileges to look up why a particular user does not have access to the closed forums and diagnose what the issue is.

Finally, the two-post rule is a standard defence against spambots that has been used on many forums for many years - effectively it is a way of proving you are human and preventing everyone from getting private messages from advertisers and the like. When you have reached the appropriate post count it should automatically upgrade your profile from "Registered User " to "New Player" allowing you sufficient privileges to PM other users (though this may take a little time for the system to process). If you still cannot, check that they are in your profile settings.

Frustrating as they can be when they stack up, I hope you understand that these measures are necessary at this time, but they will disappear as the game and forums progress towards a more open system.

Mooseus
22nd Jun 2014, 10:29
A post to be able to pm

Medivhus
22nd Jun 2014, 11:44
cant enter the beta forem either, so ill pm you with the stuff

edit: or not , did 2 posts, still no pm feature

Anyway its mostly about my friends, because they got strange errors and i cant find any answer to it,

Friend 1: He can play 1 Round, with heavy sound echoing bug thingy, and in the loadscreen to the second Game , it crashes...

Friend 2: Game starts to load normally -> back to lobby

Bazielim
22nd Jun 2014, 12:50
Medivhus you should be at PM level now, it just takes the system a little while to update sometimes.

In fact everyone on this page should be able to PM now. :)

Mokonoise
22nd Jun 2014, 21:48
Hello, I can't seem to access threads even tho i have the immortal pack :(

Here's screenshots for proof
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/19f816683931c92bff73cf7d58d2d765.jpg
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/a5e83373cb0f4987077754a483131476.jpg

RainaAudron
22nd Jun 2014, 21:57
Can you try to login via your Steam account? If you still do not have access after that please ask our admin to manually grant you access. (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867)Make sure you have 2 posts (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12404&page=4&p=107015#post107015) so you can send a PM.

Mokonoise
22nd Jun 2014, 22:03
Thanks for responding ! I have tried signing with steam (it's already linked as well) but it didn't work. This is the 3rd post now, just waiting for it to update and I will send a PM. Thanks again!

RainaAudron
22nd Jun 2014, 22:09
You are welcome! Just note that it might take up to an hour for the system to allow you to send PMs (make sure you are fully logged out before logging in again).

zerumi
22nd Jun 2014, 22:44
Gotcha. will PM.

Dreambeams
22nd Jun 2014, 23:37
post number one

Dreambeams
22nd Jun 2014, 23:38
and post number two~

Traziel82
23rd Jun 2014, 00:10
Posting for PMability

Traziel82
23rd Jun 2014, 00:11
And again for PMability....

Jokerx7
23rd Jun 2014, 07:18
Spamming to show that I'm not a spam bot!

Malkeur
23rd Jun 2014, 14:59
No access to closed beta on Nosgath and no access to PMs despite having > 2 posts.

Malkeur
23rd Jun 2014, 15:21
My PMs won't go through despite having >2 posts.

RainaAudron
23rd Jun 2014, 15:25
You have to logout and log back in in order for the system to register.

rabbitfittz
23rd Jun 2014, 17:47
posted for access

PhrozenCypher
23rd Jun 2014, 22:14
stuttering

Harkonis
23rd Jun 2014, 22:32
Same thing here, every bit of help and tech support seems to be gated behind the part of the forums that I don't have access too. On top of that I don't have access to send pm's which is apparently how to get access.

MORTGAGES
23rd Jun 2014, 22:33
post for pm privilege

MORTGAGES
23rd Jun 2014, 22:34
one more time!

Harkonis
23rd Jun 2014, 22:35
Still trying to get pm's to work. :(

rabbitfittz
23rd Jun 2014, 22:48
it would realy be nice if i could see my forum post that was moved to the closed beta forums. SINCE I CANT LOOK THERE FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON!!!!!!! sorry. for some reason nosgoth refuses to let me in a match and im getting more and more angry about it.

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2014, 08:07
it would realy be nice if i could see my forum post that was moved to the closed beta forums. SINCE I CANT LOOK THERE FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON!!!!!!! sorry. for some reason nosgoth refuses to let me in a match and im getting more and more angry about it.

Please PM the forum admin as per this post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11924&p=93697#post93697 - and he'll sort out the access for you.

Wraithell
24th Jun 2014, 08:48
Hi, I can't access the beta forums and I cant send a PM either despite having posted twice in the two post spam thread.
I just want to look at the build and class guides so I can progress better in the game.

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2014, 09:36
Hi, I can't access the beta forums and I cant send a PM either despite having posted twice in the two post spam thread.

Sometimes it can take an hour or so to apply to your account...please give it a try in a bit (unless you've waited already) and let us know if there are problems.

eXzessiv
24th Jun 2014, 18:43
I cannot see the moved topics.
I read that issue at another topic but cant remember where i was reading it.
Can anyone fix it i have the veteran package bought.

Another option is to tell me how to fix my armory and skins...
Overall profil works but human and vampire profil doesnt work
anyway i can equip skins but after a restart all is resettet.
In addition to that issues i can only see my default skins ingame , indifferent i equip a skin or not.

Please help! Love the game :)

ciawal
24th Jun 2014, 19:24
I know I’ve previously viewed the private beta forums but I don’t seem to have access any more. Is anyone able to check what the problem is?

KrisSean
25th Jun 2014, 01:32
I am having the same issue accessing the beta forums as well. I unlogged in, relogged in using my steam account to access the SQE forums and am still unable to view beta forums content.

KrisSean
25th Jun 2014, 02:21
Second post so I can PM

Agauos
25th Jun 2014, 05:31
I'm gonna have to PM them I guess

Agauos
25th Jun 2014, 05:33
Two posts and can't PM. Ugh.

Fleder
25th Jun 2014, 07:21
I have the same problem, now i have to post here 2 times in order to be able to send PMs.

Fleder
25th Jun 2014, 07:22
I really hope this fixes my Problem, lets see.

Destabilizator
25th Jun 2014, 07:28
I can't get to beta forums neither, logged in and out, no change.

yackass
25th Jun 2014, 09:31
Posting for forum access 1

yackass
25th Jun 2014, 09:32
Posting for forum access 2

ciawal
25th Jun 2014, 10:22
Guess I’ll need to PM too…

Droggon
25th Jun 2014, 17:26
Same as the others can't get forum access... posting 2 times to allow for the pm.

Droggon
25th Jun 2014, 17:26
And... post 2....

EvilRosaParks
25th Jun 2014, 18:14
Hi Xenonetix,

I posted two posts forum posts but am still unable to PM you. Do I have to wait a while after posting be able to do this?

eXzessiv
25th Jun 2014, 18:21
Posting for forum access 2

SammyGeeee
25th Jun 2014, 19:02
I also need forum access please!

Akaraii
25th Jun 2014, 22:46
Ok, so again. I do not have acces to Private Beta Forums. I wrote someone called Xenonetix and he gave me the access and then the access was gone and I cant even send private message to him again. So, someone, please, do FINALLY something about this before someone loose the temper. I need the access to the private beta forums, do it and let it be so I can finally do some feedback. thank you very much.

Agauos
25th Jun 2014, 23:03
You need two posts and it seems to take several hours to a day for the forum to recognize that in order to let you send the PM. I just got my PM sent.

RuinEX
26th Jun 2014, 05:15
Access to the Suggestion Forum would be indeed really nice. (my second post) :)

Destabilizator
26th Jun 2014, 05:25
Going once.

Destabilizator
26th Jun 2014, 05:27
Going twice!

Descolu
26th Jun 2014, 18:14
Posting so that I can send a PM.

Descolu
26th Jun 2014, 18:55
Still can't PM?