PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever...

QuarantineX
5th Jul 2010, 03:44
...actually destroyed the escape van? I've unloaded on it quite a lot before, with fire extinguishers and gunfire, and I haven't seen it happen yet.

It is possible, right?

joe the janitor
5th Jul 2010, 03:54
Ya, I have. The tires will light on fire, then it will keep driving for a bit. After that it will splode!

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 04:40
How many escape vans is there per round ? ...

JuAn GoT eM
5th Jul 2010, 08:19
How many escape vans is there per round ? ...

It's completely based on how quickly you get to the escape area.

ohitspatty
5th Jul 2010, 17:23
Yes is possible. Remember to throw the yellow gas canister to speed up the process.

BeardedHoplite
5th Jul 2010, 18:01
It's completely based on how quickly you get to the escape area.

I usually see 2-3 vans per round

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 18:02
I nearly destroyed a van on Cops vs Robbers. Had to reload!

taylornathan2991
5th Jul 2010, 18:37
...actually destroyed the escape van? I've unloaded on it quite a lot before, with fire extinguishers and gunfire, and I haven't seen it happen yet.

It is possible, right?

It is possible and I have, although I had alot of help from other players. Its awesome epic when you do though. :D

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 18:43
Would anyone think of the poor driver ? ...

taylornathan2991
5th Jul 2010, 19:22
Would anyone think of the poor driver ? ...

lmao! poor driver, he doesn't have Allstate insurance obviously. Its funny cause dennis haysbert dies while driving the getaway car in HEAT.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:27
lmao! poor driver, he doesn't have Allstate insurance obviously. Its funny cause dennis haysbert dies while driving the getaway car in HEAT.

True lol ...

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:27
Me, Cpt and Brackstone all destroyed the van together today, took 3 people and 3 releads but we got it, and what a pathetic scene it was, the tires blew in fire and it pathetically crashed into the wall, was a dissapointment to the max, even K&l1's exploding van was better.

TAPETRVE
5th Jul 2010, 19:32
Get your facts straight. Cars don't explode.

taylornathan2991
5th Jul 2010, 19:32
Me, Cpt and Brackstone all destroyed the van together today, took 3 people and 3 releads but we got it, and what a pathetic scene it was, the tires blew in fire and it pathetically crashed into the wall, was a dissapointment to the max, even K&l1's exploding van was better.

haha poor van, that would be so messed up if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:33
Get your facts straight. Cars don't explode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qt5KJ4ILMY

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:34
if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.

Poor Dennis Haysbert ! ...

QuarantineX
5th Jul 2010, 19:48
haha poor van, that would be so messed up if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.

He should yell "TURTLES! I'm getting out NOW!" and then jump out of the van while on fire and screaming.

TAPETRVE
5th Jul 2010, 19:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qt5KJ4ILMY

You'd splode, too, if I shoved a bundle o' dynamite up your ass :p.

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:51
You'd splode, too, if I shoved a bundle o' dynamite up your ass :p.

Dont talk to me about things going up my arse when you know goodwell the situation i am in...

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:56
Dont talk to me about things going up my arse when you know goodwell the situation i am in...

Whoops i didn't see nothing here ...
*runs away from topic* ...

Bawabus
5th Jul 2010, 20:40

I was in that van Agent and Brackstone blew up!!!! It was kind of horrifying watching the bar deplete at the rate it did.

Brackstone17
5th Jul 2010, 20:52
Yeah, once you start shooting the engine it really dies fast.