PDA

View Full Version : Cops been snortn!!????

hairyman13
4th Jul 2010, 15:04
HI GUYS...1st off im not here to complain about this game...i love it after playing demo, plus i enjoyed the 1st one... but heres just sum opions takin from the demo... do you agree/dis-agree

1. the cops seem like the been snortn a lil to much speed...they have erractic movement speeds..for a game that seems to stick to reality the police your up against...just seem to have super speed zipn all over the place, its not that i have problem with the ai... but maybe the need to be slowed just a lil///to human speed...lol..

2. i dont know if this is just me... but the sound/VOLUME of them talkn is a lil weird... its up and down..hard to hear them speeak to each other at times?

3. civis ai... is big problem, they always react to late..and why cant you take them hostage..?

***. ADDED-the ammount of bullets you have to put in anyone in mp modes...is just wrong!!

4. last but not least...im from aus and the mp lag is woeful...i love the game modes, but very laggy to play ..i really hope they get this right in the end to run nice an smooth...coz i dont want it ending up like another EA GAME...
"OH THATS LOOKS SWEET..oh, only in single player! DoH!!! THANX AGAIN ea!)
LOL....

So anyway guys do you agree with anything ive said..or nope...!!

CribbNG3
4th Jul 2010, 15:18
Well I'm comcastic and people still drag around to me. Please don't host games though. :)

I don't really like how cops can lag behind new cover when they are caught out though. I do like, however, how they will change cover when they are shot. Without lag it would be a marvel feature for the game.

Just brush up on the lag and everything will be coolzies.

TAPETRVE
4th Jul 2010, 15:21
civis ai... is big problem, they always react to late..and why cant you take them hostage..?

Hm, so you're from Oz. First signs of censorship, maybe? AFAIK ye are supposed to be able to take anyone and everyone hostage, including civilians.

hairyman13
4th Jul 2010, 15:25
Hm, so you're from Oz. First signs of censorship, maybe? AFAIK ye are supposed to be able to take anyone and everyone hostage, including civilians.

well in single player demo...hostage button only comes up when near the police... those arractic super speed mutants..lol.