PDA

View Full Version : The Vaultier Patrolman.

cazzer
4th Jul 2010, 09:58
Is there a point to this vehicle? as in say are the people that drive it allegedly spies? for the police? or perhaps civilian patrollers.
The siren itself is much louder than the Wilforce sirens, and one has shown up with its sirens on while i was fending off the government.
But there seems to be civilians driving them.

Cheesepuff
4th Jul 2010, 17:34
Is there a point to this vehicle? as in say are the people that drive it allegedly spies? for the police? or perhaps civilian patrollers.
The siren itself is much louder than the Wilforce sirens, and one has shown up with its sirens on while i was fending off the government.
But there seems to be civilians driving them.

umm I'm not sure what car you are talking about post a pic. uhh never mind I googled it. I should check out that car I will now.

I just drove it and I'm gonna say undercover cop car.

cazzer
4th Jul 2010, 18:53
umm I'm not sure what car you are talking about post a pic. uhh never mind I googled it. I should check out that car I will now.

I just drove it and I'm gonna say undercover cop car.

Yes it resembles and undercover cop car. But there is no markings of the Panauan government on it, and it is driven by civilians? whose to say Rico isn't Always being spied on?
:gamer:

Cheesepuff
4th Jul 2010, 23:08
Yes it resembles and undercover cop car. But there is no markings of the Panauan government on it, and it is driven by civilians? whose to say Rico isn't Always being spied on?
:gamer:

I like this beliefe that rico is always being spied on. Maybe thats how the government always knows it's you when you blow up something, no matter how far away you are. :naughty: