PDA

View Full Version : Massive exploit in undercover cop

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 23:23
Look at the scoreboard, look at the guy with no reward for killing any cops... :(

CribbNG3
4th Jul 2010, 01:00
Wow, it's not like it voids the entire game mode.

*cough* It totes does *cough*

Andyhugs
4th Jul 2010, 05:59
they should take that part of the scoreboard out and show it at the end of the round

ohitspatty
4th Jul 2010, 18:44
I don't shoot at cops unless they are shooting at me but if I lurk in the back while all the team mates do the job, I don't have to shoot at 'em. Does that make me an Undercover Cop...all the time? :D

Kiljoy
4th Jul 2010, 19:47
I don't shoot at cops unless they are shooting at me but if I lurk in the back while all the team mates do the job, I don't have to shoot at 'em. Does that make me an Undercover Cop...all the time? :D

It makes you suspicious, I killed one of the publishers yesterday because of that. He was hanging in the back with a fire extinguisher.

Bawabus
5th Jul 2010, 00:43
Yeah, that needs to be fixed. You can know who it is within a minute.

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 12:41
Its fun to lie guys! I said at the beginning that what do i do as a Undercover cop, a guy killed me and became traitor, i was not Undercover Cop. That was so worth it.

ohitspatty
5th Jul 2010, 17:30
It makes you suspicious, I killed one of the publishers yesterday because of that. He was hanging in the back with a fire extinguisher.

Yeah, suspicious is all I care about :D
Honestly, I'm not a teamplayer. If a cop is shooting at you, I will just stand and watch. I've seen many people get killed that way because they rush too fast...I'll take it slow, hanging out in the back lol

taylornathan2991
5th Jul 2010, 18:41
It's a very interesting mode indeed :)

krogh
5th Jul 2010, 19:29
they should take that part of the scoreboard out and show it at the end of the round

That's the fix we are working on

Kyodan
5th Jul 2010, 22:15
sounds good, krogh :)

BeardedHoplite
6th Jul 2010, 18:13
Hmmmm... Sounds like the no betraying paradice I dreamt of. We know who the cop is, and nobody betrays in Undercover