PDA

View Full Version : An apology.

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 22:37
This is kinda an odd apology but im sorry for the way i've been behaving in such forums as demo impressions, all the arguing on is getting out of hand, i mean, yea im not gonna stop annoying you guys but im gonna stay away from demo because im getting idiotic people starting arguments and i take them way to far hahha..

Ive probably come out looking like an arsehole but i liked the community as it was before the invasion of all these arseholes

Anyway yea :/

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 22:42
He's lying ...

Kent-45
4th Jul 2010, 02:41
While we're on the topic of confessions... I must admit that it was ME who ate Grievous' chicken salad sandwich out of the break room refridgerator. Granted he didn't write his name on it... but it doesn't make my blatant theft of his tasty semmich any less of a crime.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 03:30
While we're on the topic of confessions... I must admit that it was ME who ate Grievous' chicken salad sandwich out of the break room refridgerator. Granted he didn't write his name on it... but it doesn't make my blatant theft of his tasty semmich any less of a crime.

Kent ... that wasn't ...

How am i going to say this ...

You remember how i use to say that Human tastes like Chicken ? ...

Kent-45
4th Jul 2010, 03:32
Medic!!!!

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 04:16
What ? this ? stupid ? ...

Hey, "dude".

How long have you been on these forums? I couldn't help notice that we've all been here a lot longer than you have. I'm sorry, but I think we know a little more about the game than you do.

It wasn't that bad , but anywya ...

Edit : Whoa jesus , what the ? ...
Zidrien disapeared ! I Mean DAMN ...

UhUh
4th Jul 2010, 08:46
What ? this ? stupid ? ...

It wasn't that bad , but anywya ...

Edit : Whoa jesus , what the ? ...
Zidrien disapeared ! I Mean DAMN ...

Forgot to take your pills again? ;)

Zidrien
4th Jul 2010, 08:51
Well, I tend to think that anything my brother says online is pretty bad. Especially when he's using my account. Anyway, if I was going to say anything like that, I'd at least use nicer words. I'd almost consider those sentences insulting. And I'd really like to avoid the admins getting mad at me for something I didn't actually say.

EDIT: Hey yeah, where did that go?

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:30
He's lying ...

Can't trust gingers...

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 14:01
Forgot to take your pills again? ;)

Well, I tend to think that anything my brother says online is pretty bad. Especially when he's using my account. Anyway, if I was going to say anything like that, I'd at least use nicer words. I'd almost consider those sentences insulting. And I'd really like to avoid the admins getting mad at me for something I didn't actually say.

EDIT: Hey yeah, where did that go?

Point taken , but still , where did your message go ? ...

:eek: ...

BeardedHoplite
4th Jul 2010, 15:24
I was the one who piloted the Hindensburg into that tower, I apologize.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 15:39
You live ? ...

May i haz autograph pleez ? ...