PDA

View Full Version : Code please

Andyhugs
3rd Jul 2010, 21:55
Can I get a code for the demo im syked to play it.

Jeff-Ryan
4th Jul 2010, 00:12
I want a code too.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:13
Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 07:31
cant help but laugh

hairyman13
4th Jul 2010, 08:04
Its strange how many people can be such mongrels once they have sumthen other people dont...andyhugs and jeff-ryan..if u reply to me il give u both a code....so u can have a crack....i enetered a comp were they said try every day for better chance to win an i won 6....so why not share them so there not wasted....share the love not the hate.
buzz me guys.

Zidrien
4th Jul 2010, 08:36
Hope you guys do eventually get a chance. Demo is awesome!

zephyr1991
4th Jul 2010, 12:14
You guys know if you took the time to go on google and search, you can find sites still giving out codes. Heck I found 2 for my friends just the other day just by typing in

"North American Kane and Lynch 2 Demo Code"

hairyman13
4th Jul 2010, 18:27
You guys know if you took the time to go on google and search, you can find sites still giving out codes. Heck I found 2 for my friends just the other day just by typing in

"North American Kane and Lynch 2 Demo Code"

its all goodmy friend i just gave him...unlike alot of unhelpful selfish people on here..
pity the download is so big though...oh well a lil longer to wait wont kill him...

bless
4th Jul 2010, 20:23
been waitin to play this for years now and cant even get a code. im still in the top 30 on b=number 1 for money and aint play for a year lol

bless
4th Jul 2010, 20:24
anymore codes?

Jeff-Ryan
4th Jul 2010, 20:34
Its strange how many people can be such mongrels once they have sumthen other people dont...andyhugs and jeff-ryan..if u reply to me il give u both a code....so u can have a crack....i enetered a comp were they said try every day for better chance to win an i won 6....so why not share them so there not wasted....share the love not the hate.
buzz me guys.

wow wow you got codes. YES please send me!!! Im going :nut: THANKS so much!

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
25th Jul 2010, 19:06
Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

why do you have to still act like a prick to everyone. Did your mother not hug you as a child

TAPETRVE
25th Jul 2010, 19:10
Mother? Did I overlook something? I thought he was a clone?