PDA

View Full Version : Cencors on headshots

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 21:31
Dunno about you guys, but me and Kelly is belly (yea, we realised we were being idiots and were alright now) were talking about the censoring and how much of an impact it has.

It really makes the headshots feel more powerful, it makes your imagination go wild, you imagine the damage your shots done.

Post what you think the censoring does for the game?

Kiljoy
3rd Jul 2010, 21:42
censor*

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 21:46
Haters gonna hate.

I'll change it, thank you...

3rd Jul 2010, 21:55
It's cool and all but still should be optional it's better to see the top of someone head come off, is just what I think.

TAPETRVE
3rd Jul 2010, 22:17
From what I saw so far, you actually can see the top of heads come off when using the right weapon :) .

As I stated before, the censoring makes sense especially with the non-lethal headshots that occur when you hit someone's face instead of the cranium. If you blow someone's jaw off, it's something you rather not want to show on-screen, because it might actually look more ridculous than nasty.

CribbNG3
4th Jul 2010, 01:07
Here is how you see what headshots ACTUALLY look like.

1. Shoot a cop to death without a headshot.
2. Walk up and shoot the corpse in the head.

Voila!

Still, I love the effect. It's like a mosaic of win.

Moeez
4th Jul 2010, 07:12
I'd rather NOT see the head being popped off, it'd look silly like Soldier of Fortune or other goofy games.

TAPETRVE
4th Jul 2010, 11:13
^^^

What he said.

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:45
Well it would be cool to see the face get mangled up. Just not blown off.

taylornathan2991
4th Jul 2010, 14:39
They could always use a damage system like in RDR.:o

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jul 2010, 19:37
Imagine if at one point in the game , in a dramatic moment (let's pretend that Xiu gets a headshot from a sniper when she and Lynch finally gets reunited) , the headshot will not be censored ...

The impact will be greater because up t'ill that point , all headshots witnessed by the player will be blured out , and for this one moment only , we get to see the whole thing ...

And probably cry in horror too ...

ohitspatty
21st Jul 2010, 20:02
Imagine if at one point in the game , in a dramatic moment (let's pretend that Xiu gets a headshot from a sniper when she and Lynch finally gets reunited) , the headshot will not be censored ...

The impact will be greater because up t'ill that point , all headshots witnessed by the player will be blured out , and for this one moment only , we get to see the whole thing ...

And probably cry in horror too ...

...I like that. But now if it does happen...I'd be pissed lol

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jul 2010, 01:47
...I like that. But now if it does happen...I'd be pissed lol

Gotcha with my spoiler ! Muhahahahahahaha ...

Oh by the way , at one point when my Lynch died , the 'camera' flew up and fall in front of Lynch , and for a second i could see his face blured out by the headshot , no sign of blood though ...
He just looked at peace ...