PDA

View Full Version : Non regulars

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 19:12
How long do you think it will take, or how many more arguments i will get into will it take for the nonregular forum members to leave?

I dont mind the nice ones, but most are just foul mouthed people, examples being luckydogsseven or such name i forget.

Brackstone17
3rd Jul 2010, 19:17
Well, I think they'll be around until sometime after release. I've noticed things calming down a bit lately though, so I think a lot of the problem was that initial rush for demo codes.

Still, some of the new guys are cool and it's good to have them around.

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 19:23
Yea, same new guys are just awesome, others... well lets just say they arent the best of people.

Kent-45
3rd Jul 2010, 20:15
I haven't seen any "bad eggs" so to speak... except that Grievous guy... he's trouble with a capital T

Rocket Propelled Rocket
3rd Jul 2010, 20:17
Lolwut?

3rd Jul 2010, 20:46
I entered this site a long time ago but did not post that many comets does that make me a non regular? guess so.

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 20:46
I entered this site a long time ago but did not post that many comets does that make me a non regular? guess so.

Nah your one of us man!

taylornathan2991
3rd Jul 2010, 20:49
These forums are very insightful lol:thumb:

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 22:07

I already met Icedog over here in the Hitman forums , Johnson , he is it not a threat , unlike those you keep shooting at ...

Just a reminder ...

These forums are very insightful lol:thumb:

Johnson , this guy is a threat , shoot him ...

I haven't seen any "bad eggs" so to speak... except that Grievous guy... he's trouble with a capital T

Oh yeah sure , put all the blame on me so that you can walk along without anyone notice you putting C4s all over the place ...
Johnson , this one is mine ...

Well, I think they'll be around until sometime after release.

Which is exactly why i think we should all leave this place by August and only return at the end of September ...

Kent-45
4th Jul 2010, 02:55
The demo forum is a sobering indication of the direction that we as a community are going. Most of the newer people here seem to be generally very young, and generally very annoying. It's really a shame too, because this is one of the few forums I enjoy. Seems like we have no choice but to deal with the influx of ravenous overly caffeinated xbox kiddies at this point. Buckle up folks, it's going to get much worse before it gets better.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 03:29
I don't mind young people , age doesn't really matter , what i can't stand is the would be idiots that are going to shout at the top of their lungs that they LOVE Kane & Lynch for weeks , perhaps months , all while giving the same praises and criticism to the game with fifty other people repeating the same thing and leaves a score of nine out of ten at the end for no reason , and especially never explaining why it doesn't get a full ten if they like it so much , they also always seem to be stuck at the same point in the game and can't help themselves to make a new topic to shout about it , never noticing the twenty other identical threads right next to his , and then ... Nothing , they disapear , they change games , they forget , and they scream again for another game , and it repeats ...

Like a bunch of rapist that'll have their way with a woman and leave her ... perhaps even tattooing their names all over her body ... while these rapist might get drunk and forget all about it , the woman won't ... the mark will stay on her ...

Kent-45
4th Jul 2010, 03:34
I love how you just compared all this to a brutal gang rape.

Every time I think you won't up the ante Grievous, you go and call my bluff. I say again sir... Stop trying to be a hero... just stop it right now before someone gets hurt.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 03:37
What is so wrong with saying the truth ? ...
I hate the hypocrites , and they're going to swarm in here sooner or later ...
You can't deny that ...

But then what do you propose ? we nuke this place ? ...

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:36
How long do you think it will take, or how many more arguments i will get into will it take for the nonregular forum members to leave?

I dont mind the nice ones, but most are just foul mouthed people, examples being luckydogsseven or such name i forget.

Just kill em all. Find there ip address, go to their house, beat em with a shovel!

Or just say pretty please can you leave?

I suggest you choose to kill them all! Will be such a giggle.

BeardedHoplite
4th Jul 2010, 15:30
just kill em all. Find there ip address, go to their house, beat em with a shovel!

YOU SHOULD HaVE STUCK TO CALL OF DUTY!
YOU...SHOULD...HAVE STUCK...TO CALL OF DUTY!!

Kent-45
4th Jul 2010, 16:21
YOU SHOULD HaVE STUCK TO CALL OF DUTY!
YOU...SHOULD...HAVE STUCK...TO CALL OF DUTY!!

You sir, are a genius.

taylornathan2991
4th Jul 2010, 16:32
I do agree with the majority of these comments lol. I mainly get on these forums though to get information about the game and stuff. Although you guys are probably right about the people getting hyped about the game and then just giving up on it when its intially released.:o

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 16:42
I do agree with the majority of these comments lol. I mainly get on these forums though to get information about the game and stuff. Although you guys are probably right about the people getting hyped about the game and then just giving up on it when its intially released.:o

I'm sensing you're also one of those who will 'leave' ? ...

One of Seven
4th Jul 2010, 17:12
You know the only kid's I've ever had trouble with are those that are the age of 14. Other than that, I've never had trouble with many "little kids" so to say, I just fight a lot of d-bags. Austrailians and burned out American stoners seem to be the one's I fight with the most over the internet. I don't think the kiddies will be a real issue on here, they'll more than likely lose interest and move on to some other game *cough*Call O' Duty *cough*.

However Kane and Lynch is basically required to have punk players, so that's just the way of the world on that game.