PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2 - Respawn Weapons Locations

SCC55
3rd Jul 2010, 17:12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just Cause 2 - Respawn Weapons Locations
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In map screen you see X and Y coordinates:

X indicates an horizontal position:
0 = Is the maximum WEST position. (LEFT on map)
32768 = Is the maximum EAST position. (RIGHT on map)

Y indicates a vertical position:
0 = Is the maximum NORTH position. (UP on map)
32768 = Is the maximum SOUTH position. (DOWN on map)

[In order of Black Market]
[Frag Grenade]
Location name: Pulau Ketam Besar.
Note: In this small fortress, there are 4 points of respawn, you can give 20 Frag Grenades.
Coordinates:
X: 20235
Y: 26660

[Pistol]
Note: In this small fortress, there are 4 points of respawn, you can fully reload the Pistol.
Coordinates:

[Revolver]
Location name: ?
Note: (of course, i know many police guys have this weapon, but i haven't found a respawn box).
Coordinates:
X: ?
Y: ?

[Sniper Rifle]
Location name: none.
Note: Is near the Gunung Merah Radar Facility, at the altar of a mini temple in ruins.
Coordinates:
X: 6524
Y: 27631

[Assault Rifle]
Location name: Faction Stronghold Kem Hutan.
Note: On south, search helicopter platform, on the left side of the car Mancini Cavallo 1001.
Coordinates:
X: 13333
Y: 29215

[Triggered Explosives]
Location name: Kampung Nelayan-Nelayan.
Note: In the closest house to the beach. (you will see the ship Frisco Catshark S-38).
(5 Triggered Explosives & 5 Frag Grenades).
Coordinates:
X: 17383
Y: 4125

[Sawed-off Shotgun]
Location name: ?
Note: (of course, i know many police guys have this weapon, but i haven't found a respawn box).
Coordinates:
X: ?
Y: ?

[Shotgun]
Location name: Wajah Ramah Fortress. (before the bunker of Panay)
Note: This fortress have 2 points of respawn. The first is after the third metallic stairs.
The second place is after finishing the second tele-cabin.
Coordinates:
X: 30228
Y: 30514

[Submachine Gun]
Note: In this small fortress, there are 4 points of respawn, you can fully reload Submachine Gun.
Coordinates:

[Machine Gun]
Location name: Kampung Sawah Hutan.
Note: Is inside the house to the south. Very good place !!!
Coordinates:
X: 13522
Y: 26320

[Grenade Launcher]
Location name: Bandar Gereja Gurun.
Note: Is inside of the top bell tower, in center of village.
Coordinates:
X: 6102
Y: 25960

[Rocket Launcher]
Location name: Faction Stronghold Kem Hutan.
Note: On south, search helicopter platform, on the left side of the car Mancini Cavallo 1001.
Coordinates:
X: 13333
Y: 29215

2010 by SCC55

PLEASE HELP ME:

Anyone knows the respawn of Revolver & Sawed-off Shotgun ?

Please post a comment.

Thanks.

GrappleLuv
3rd Jul 2010, 17:20
THanks for the coords. I just kill the guards to get revolvers or saweds

rigo14
5th Jul 2010, 04:39
very well made.
i don't know where you could get them, but you could try KomodoDave's trick.:D

or just get from military officials. kill them.
don't let them hurt you, though!
lol http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/anuj_cop.gif

rdsport323
6th Jul 2010, 11:02
there are also refill crates of Assault rifles, shotgun, sub machine gun, and pistol at the Reapers HQ.