PDA

View Full Version : Welfare Avoidance 101

CribbNG3
3rd Jul 2010, 15:52
Welfare Avoidance 101

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/pink77punk/welfare-2.jpg

Are you tired of carrying $1,000,000+ every round only to share it with your teammates? Are you sick of sharing your loot with bums who never picked up data a day in there life?

In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Welfare is a serious epidemic that is sweeping the financial district of shanghai. I, CribbNG3, have founded a great method to hoard all of your money for yourself.

1. Grab more data than your fellow felons.
2. Make sure everyone is either still a robber or dead.
3. Get to the escape area about the same time as someone else.
4. As the van arrives grapple and choke-slam one of your teammates.
5. Quickly enter the van and escape without sharing with your team or the driver.

And that is the way the cookie crumbles.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 15:58
Very Educational , me thinks ...

Kiljoy
3rd Jul 2010, 16:00
This is one of the broken parts of the gameplay.

CribbNG3
4th Jul 2010, 01:37
This way not even the driver gets overpaid.

IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 05:58
Welfare Avoidance 101

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/pink77punk/welfare-2.jpg

Are you tired of carrying $1,000,000+ every round only to share it with your teammates? Are you sick of sharing your loot with bums who never picked up data a day in there life?

In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Welfare is a serious epidemic that is sweeping the financial district of shanghai. I, CribbNG3, have founded a great method to hoard all of your money for yourself.

1. Grab more data than your fellow felons.
2. Make sure everyone is either still a robber or dead.
3. Get to the escape area about the same time as someone else.
4. As the van arrives grapple and choke-slam one of your teammates.
5. Quickly enter the van and escape without sharing with your team or the driver.

And that is the way the cookie crumbles.

thats what the noobs do
they dont kill just grab and then
if some 1 does that in my game they get killed at spawn,if your going
to betray kill them not choke and run

BeardedHoplite
6th Jul 2010, 18:19
Why kill when you don't have to? Maybe the person will still be on the ground and get run over, or you could not be a greedy bastard

Bawabus
6th Jul 2010, 19:09
It's part of the game, y'know? Just because you don't like it, don't mean it's bad or broken.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Jul 2010, 20:17
Just because you don't like it, don't mean it's bad or broken.

Fat Bomb would like to have a word with you ...

kelly is belly
7th Jul 2010, 07:56
It's part of the game, y'know? Just because you don't like it, don't mean it's bad or broken.

there are alot of people that hate it the only ones that do like it are usually garbage at the game

MxOAgentJohnson
7th Jul 2010, 09:57
I actually dont mind this when your the police officer, if someones traitored you and you know you can grab hold of them as you've respawned as a cop, go for it, but using it to get traitor just to then hop in the van, makes you really really pathetic IMO.

That is, you dont get many chances to kill traitors as the van as cop using the chokehold because he knows your coming for him, i still manage to get up to them and do it, mainly to stop them from getting into the van so i can get my sweet sweet revenge points.

Also another thing, getting revenge in K&L2 is way harder than the first.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Jul 2010, 11:45
another thing, getting revenge in K&L2 is way harder than the first.

So doesn't this mean that being a traitor this time around is actually ... a lot less riskier ? ...

Well that's not good ...

MxOAgentJohnson
7th Jul 2010, 12:56
Well, seen as though its either 6-7-8 players, if you traitor, 3-4 peopel will turn and kill the traitor

GrievousOdyssey
7th Jul 2010, 13:05
Alright ... now it's useless to become a traitor , the lack of balance is shocking ...

kelly is belly
7th Jul 2010, 22:09
Alright ... now it's useless to become a traitor , the lack of balance is shocking ...

the headshots dont matter anymore either
it takes about 6 to 7 headshots to kill some one
witch sucks because the game seems more based on luck when your trying to kill each other

becoming a traitor is useful but if some one betray's you
your probably not going ot get to kill him