PDA

View Full Version : Demo Tokens Still Avaliable ?

serenxxx
3rd Jul 2010, 14:39
Just wondering if the tokens are still being given out from the kane and lynch homepage, i signed up a couple of days ago and have not recieved anything so far, ive read that they have all gone yet the homepage still says that you can get them, if someone could clarify this either way ild appreciate it, and i hope i get lucky should they still be avaliable :).

Thx

Lady Gaga
3rd Jul 2010, 15:08
They said they will hand out a few more via forum, twitter, facebook, etc.

Most likely, the people that get them will just sell them on ebay. Some loser has already sold 4 codes on ebay.

People who really want the code so they can play the demo won't get them though.

BeardedHoplite
3rd Jul 2010, 15:11
Most likely, the people that get them will just sell them on ebay. Some loser has already sold 4 codes on ebay.

I wouldn't recommend buying the demo off Ebay for more than a few dollars (or whatever your money is). I think IO said the demo would be released to the public later on.

serenxxx
3rd Jul 2010, 15:14
They said they will hand out a few more via forum, twitter, facebook, etc.

People who really want the code so they can play the demo won't get them though.

oh well, all we can do is hope that we get a code and if we dont then so be it, as for people selling codes on Ebay, that does not suprise me one bit lol, its the people that buy them that worrys me more :P.

hope you get a code anyway Gaga, and if by some miracle i end up getting 2 your be the first person i PM one to :).

Lady Gaga
3rd Jul 2010, 15:16
One guy wants $30 for the demo. The other wants $10 (he has at least 3 codes to sell). I'm not gonna give my money to someone that steals codes or exploits a giveaway.

Hopefully I get a code soon. I've done the texting, registering for websites, and now this forum. Supposedly the community manager will be handing out a few this weekend.

Lady Gaga
3rd Jul 2010, 15:17
hope you get a code anyway Gaga, and if by some miracle i end up getting 2 your be the first person i PM one to :).

Thanks. I'll do the same if I get 2.

serenxxx
3rd Jul 2010, 15:33
check your PM

Lady Gaga
3rd Jul 2010, 17:19
serenxxx, thank you. The code worked. Hopefully it worked for you too. Thanks again.

sinisterxdevil
3rd Jul 2010, 22:08
Hi, I was really hoping to play the demo but never received a token anyone have an extra.

Andyhugs
3rd Jul 2010, 22:12
I need a code too plz, id really appreciate it

Jeff-Ryan
4th Jul 2010, 00:04
how do I get the demo, I just signed up Gold account for this