PDA

View Full Version : My apologies.

Zidrien
3rd Jul 2010, 12:29
Not sure if this really qualifies as a thread, but I just wanna get something off my chest.

My apologies to anyone who may have played a bad K&L2 demo match with my Xbox user. I just wanted to quickly say that it was not actually me, but it was my brother, who is currently living with me. Also, anyone who recieved a rude message, reply or whatever from my user. It also was not from me. There is a chance that nothing may have happened, but if it did, I'm sorry. I take full responsibility for it.
Don't worry. I've had words with my brother, and I can assure everyone that nothing will ever happen again, or Sebastian isn't gonna be able to live in my apartment anymore.
(He's gotten me in trouble online before)

Thank you for your time. :)

Edit: This thread can probably be locked now, if the admins wish.

Edit2: Sorry, but I just found out while browsing the forums, that my brother had already made some MORE stupid comments using my login. Particularly on the thread "People to avoid", which is now locked. Just wanna say, that was not me either. And please guys, don't hate me just 'cause I left my laptop unguarded.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 15:00
Oh well ... we can't always blame ourselves for other people's wrong doings ...

But you could change your account password so that only you would know how to log on ...

JackGordon
3rd Jul 2010, 15:07
Or you could install a Chinese finger trap onto one of the keys.

BeardedHoplite
3rd Jul 2010, 15:36
Or you could install a Chinese finger trap onto one of the keys.

Nah, a bear trap above the Xbox will last longer.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 16:02
Too much **** to clean afterwards ...

Put a electrical fence instead ...

Kent-45
3rd Jul 2010, 16:21
If I lend my account to my little brother (and he has most of my logins anyway) I'm not going to fault him if he starts getting rowdy. The way I see it, it's my fault for letting him have it in the first place.

Regardless, my point is this... your true friends won't care. So don't apologize. So some people got "offended" on the internet. Big ******* deal. If had to apologize for every ******* that I offended on the internet in the last 4 years I'd be writing a 500 page novel with footnotes.... single spaced, 1'' margins, and MLA format.

I love my brother and I'd never give up on him. He's your brother for god's sake. Brothers are put on this earth to fight... it's just the reality. Despite the fighting, when everyone else walks away... you can always count on your brother to be there for you. That's what brothers are.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 16:35
And we're the Brotherhood of Dead Men ! Stand Still ! ... Please ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 22:34
SEBASTIAN NO THATS NAUGHTY!

Its actually nice we get an apology, even though i wasnt effected by this, smack him next time :D

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 22:39
Knowing you Johnson , we have to ask ...

What kind of 'smack' do you mean ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 22:40
-gives grievous massive evils-

Im talking the full on ***** slap, the slap to end all slaps.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 22:44
That's ... still not very precise ...

Zidrien
4th Jul 2010, 05:06
Unbelievable! Now we're not speaking to each other because I told him that I don't trust him to use my Xbox account anymore! Ah well, that's "Brotherly love" I guess...
Wonder how long this will take to sort itself out?

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:35
I forgive you Zidrien, despite i have never bumped into you on the demo.

Zidrien
4th Jul 2010, 11:38
That's probably a good thing...

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:40
I have been trying to find members on this forum, so far i bumped into Johnson, unfortunatly.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 13:33
You ... bumped into Johnson ? ...

This lack of precision is killing me ! ...

Zidrien
5th Jul 2010, 09:19
ANOTHER apology:
(I know you're probably getting sick of listening to this, but just bear with me, OK?)

I'm currently having some issues with the net at the moment, so if I screwed up any recent multiplayer games, my bad.
Don't worry, I'm not playing anymore until I get it sorted out.

That is all. Carry on.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 14:15
I've noticed that she hasn't posted a single comment in this forum for more than twelve hours now , and i suppose it's my fault ... again ...

BeardedHoplite
5th Jul 2010, 14:50
ANOTHER apology:
(I know you're probably getting sick of listening to this, but just bear with me, OK?)

I'm currently having some issues with the net at the moment, so if I screwed up any recent multiplayer games, my bad.
Don't worry, I'm not playing anymore until I get it sorted out.

That is all. Carry on.

On behalf of the K&L community, we accept your apology and tell you not to worry about it so much.

Zidrien
5th Jul 2010, 23:45
Yeah. Sorry I worry too much.
Oh, erm... sorry...

Edit: I'll shut up now.

Zidrien
23rd Jul 2010, 03:14
Ok, good news! My brother has just moved out to his own apartment! (It's small as hell...)
So no more multi-account-using anymore.

Thank-you :)

>THIS WAS FROM MIKE<