PDA

View Full Version : The real kane&lynch crews

weeskibob
3rd Jul 2010, 01:25
Ive been checking the forums an playing the demo an so far all the people i played on k-l deadmen love the new game all these other random dudes are complaining about the game getting traitored people not working as a team basicaly everything the games about so that only leaves me one question to ask why are they all here,although the game has changed massivly the basic fundamentals still apply heres to another three years of backstabbing kane&lynch for life

Brackstone17
3rd Jul 2010, 01:29
Use punctuation. Please. A single comma is not enough for an entire paragraph.

Anyway, I agree that the game is about treachery, but in some cases traitoring can be considered griefing, so some complaints about being betrayed are legitimate.

weeskibob
3rd Jul 2010, 01:35
use punctuation. Please. A single comma is not enough for an entire paragraph.

Anyway, i agree that the game is about treachery, but in some cases traitoring can be considered griefing, so some complaints about being betrayed are legitimate.

random name calling might suit you homie, but i at least can say ive played kane&lynch an know how the concept works if you have the original game then go check my stats you will see me up their on all three leaderbords an to me that means i can hold a valid opinion about the game love it or hate it dog theres always a traitor

Brackstone17
3rd Jul 2010, 01:38
random name calling might suit you homie, but i at least can say ive played kane&lynch an know how the concept works if you have the original game then go check my stats you will see me up their on all three leaderbords an to me that means i can hold a valid opinion about the game love it or hate it dog theres always a traitor
Where did I use name calling? I'm saying I like the game. I love the game. I love the original. But in some cases treachery can be considered griefing. Being on the leaderboards for this game does not mean your opinion is any more valid than mine.

Also, I'm not your homie, dawg.

Minority
3rd Jul 2010, 02:17
but i at least can say ive played kane&lynch an know how the concept works if you have the original game then go check my stats you will see me up their on all three leaderbords an to me that means i can hold a valid opinion about the game love it or hate it dog theres always a traitor

You didn't really need to mention your stats, it's not neccesary, everyone holds a "valid opinion"
Anyways, some people might be complaining because people form alliances, and kill the rest if the team which is not the actual way to play. Also, expect people to always get mad at traitors, I think it's a natural reaction to get frustrated.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 06:25
You didn't really need to mention your stats, it's not neccesary, everyone holds a "valid opinion"
Anyways, some people might be complaining because people form alliances, and kill the rest if the team which is not the actual way to play. Also, expect people to always get mad at traitors, I think it's a natural reaction to get frustrated.

well i kill the whole team at the end then escape
so it still works

CribbNG3
3rd Jul 2010, 15:38
well i kill the whole team at the end then escape
so it still works

I am yet to see that work for you. I prefer having teammates that kill each other as cops and criminals. That way you can make it away with all the loot amidst the gunfire.

I love in the game how if you grab another player your player can say "Welcome to the real world!"

Kiljoy
3rd Jul 2010, 15:42
Why do people brag about being at the top of the original game's leaderboards? Not many people consistently played the game, it was fun, but very broken and had problems.

Ashkanan #2 of The7
3rd Jul 2010, 16:02
I agree with weeski, this is not gears of war or cod this is about working by yourself, its greed and betrayal. its kane and lynch....

x ID 3 FI 7 H x here....

Kiljoy
3rd Jul 2010, 16:08
I agree with weeski, this is not gears of war or cod this is about working by yourself, its greed and betrayal. its kane and lynch....

x ID 3 FI 7 H x here....

But it can also be about loyalty, depends on the person.

you geeks
3rd Jul 2010, 16:30
But it can also be about loyalty, depends on the person.

listen to wit it says at the start work as a team get the score if u have a big score and want to keep it for yourself u HAVE to become a traitor so ***** loyalty its everyman for himself on kane n lynch 1 if u didnt become a traitor normal u become an agent at the hands of another traitor

Kiljoy
3rd Jul 2010, 16:31
listen to wit it says at the start work as a team get the score if u have a big score and want to keep it for yourself u HAVE to become a traitor so ***** loyalty its everyman for himself on kane n lynch 1 if u didnt become a traitor normal u become an agent at the hands of another traitor

Like I said, it's up to the player, my friend never betrays, he didn't do it in the first one either. He's a loyal person, and score wise he does good.

you geeks
3rd Jul 2010, 16:33
Where did I use name calling? I'm saying I like the game. I love the game. I love the original. But in some cases treachery can be considered griefing. Being on the leaderboards for this game does not mean your opinion is any more valid than mine.

Also, I'm not your homie, dawg.

i heard u liked the spear in yer beef jerky homie hahahaha

CribbNG3
3rd Jul 2010, 17:01
They call it ALLIANCE for a reason.

You are supposed to be an alliance, a fragile alliance but an alliance none the less.

The game is more fun when betrayal is involved but sometimes it feels dumb when no one makes it through round after round.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 17:04
The game is more fun when betrayal is involved but sometimes it feels dumb when no one makes it through round after round.

True ...

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 23:58
I am yet to see that work for you. I prefer having teammates that kill each other as cops and criminals. That way you can make it away with all the loot amidst the gunfire.

I love in the game how if you grab another player your player can say "Welcome to the real world!"

it works in alot of my games
and sometimes i just make a run threw the gunfire

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 23:59
They call it ALLIANCE for a reason.

You are supposed to be an alliance, a fragile alliance but an alliance none the less.

well not really
fragile ,it pretty much means barely a alliance

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:06
well not really
fragile ,it pretty much means barely a alliance

Agreed, well kinda, its an alliance that kills is so fragile that even a pindrop can cause chaos, so its really not much of an alliance.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 00:09
It's a ruthless and selfish alliance , sometimes i just don't get it , you see one player is going to kill another , you kill the would-be-traitor to save the poor bastard , then the poor bastard kills you ... So if we had left the poor bastard to die ...

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:10
It's a ruthless and selfish alliance , sometimes i just don't get it , you see one player is going to kill another , you kill the would-be-traitor to save the poor bastard , then the poor bastard kills you ... So if we had left the poor bastard to die ...

My thoughts exactly, its an alliance so fragile and selfish that betrayal can be betrayed whilst betraying the betraya...
GAH CONFUSED.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 00:13
I'm thinking that Arcade mode is going to be my favorite , because sometimes we have gone to the point where Bots are a lot less 'stupid' and or make more 'sense' than human players ... it's frightening ...

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:15
You cant betray in arcade, well you can but theres no benefits.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 00:18
Money doesn't matter in Arcade ? ...
Then what's the point of it anywya ? ...
Don't tell me it's just a training mode for Fragile Alliance ...

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:20
Money doesn't matter in Arcade ? ...
Then what's the point of it anywya ? ...
Don't tell me it's just a training mode for Fragile Alliance ...

Yee-noish-hm-nyagah

It kind of is, but isnt, if you catch my drift?

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 00:23
Meh , i suppose after we collected all the trophies / achievement related to it we wouldn't go back to Arcade then ...

Kiljoy
4th Jul 2010, 00:29
My thoughts exactly, its an alliance so fragile and selfish that betrayal can be betrayed whilst betraying the betraya...
GAH CONFUSED.

I don't betray unless I have a real reason, and saving someone is not one of them. If I see someone about to betray I wait till after the betrayal then kill the traitor.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 00:33
I don't betray unless I have a real reason, and saving someone is not one of them. If I see someone about to betray I wait till after the betrayal then kill the traitor.

Marvelous , i'll always do that from now on ...

But still , what annoys me is people wanting to betray me whereas i did nothing wrong , i mean i killed a decent amount of cops (if not nearly all of them) , i grab the money at the same time , then idiot who has done nothing until now shoots me ...
It would have made Sense if it was i who betrays him , yet it's the other way around that always happens , i don't get it ...

Kiljoy
4th Jul 2010, 00:39

But still , what annoys me is people wanting to betray me whereas i did nothing wrong , i mean i killed a decent amount of cops (if not nearly all of them) , i grab the money at the same time , then idiot who has done nothing until now shoots me ...
It would have made Sense if it was i who betrays him , yet it's the other way around that always happens , i don't get it ...

IT depends, if he has a lot of money then he is just doing it to be a traitor so he doesn't have to split it, if he has no money he is just doing it as a joke. I've seen a guy wait till everyone is packed close together during the loot stage, then toss a fire extinguisher into the group and kill them all at once.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Jul 2010, 00:49
IT depends, if he has a lot of money then he is just doing it to be a traitor so he doesn't have to split it, if he has no money he is just doing it as a joke. I've seen a guy wait till everyone is packed close together during the loot stage, then toss a fire extinguisher into the group and kill them all at once.

If only there was more "Traitoring with money" than the "Joke traitors" then this game would be 10x better.

TAPETRVE
4th Jul 2010, 01:04
Of course nobody would come up with the idea of letting the others do all the work, then taking out one or two in order to grab their loot, now would he?

Kiljoy
4th Jul 2010, 01:09
Of course nobody would come up with the idea of letting the others do all the work, then taking out one or two in order to grab their loot, now would he?

no, because while you're doing that the others will be trying to kill you, and the guy you betrayed is respawning.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 01:11
Yet they seem to like to do that all the time ..

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 06:37

i usually just watch them die, when the dog comes and bites some one to death its just a good laugh to watch them try to survive

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 06:39

typical then you get spawned killed :)
but that usually never happens to me
i plan it just right

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 06:40

theres a criminal style for that in the game stats called sociopath

kelly is belly
4th Jul 2010, 07:14
Agreed, well kinda, its an alliance that kills is so fragile that even a pindrop can cause chaos, so its really not much of an alliance.

the 2 games we played together went horribly wrong
i did complete ****
then later i started to play good

Kiljoy
4th Jul 2010, 15:36
typical then you get spawned killed :)
but that usually never happens to me
i plan it just right

If they want to try that's fine, I'm smart enough that they don't get an easy kill. If they try they end up with a yellow card and I get a free kill.

BeardedHoplite
4th Jul 2010, 15:46
I just want to throw out there that I never, ever betray and I have gotten decently up the trueskill ranks in Dead Men. I actually find loyalty among players to be enjoyable, it feels like we're professionals, and not some greedy, two-bit thugs.