PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a spare demo key?

JuAn GoT eM
3rd Jul 2010, 01:07
Hey what's up. I found out late about the demo and am dying to get on and show people how to really play. You may know me from the first one, my name was oo TrAiToR oo. Anyways, if anyone has a spare key that they'd be nice enough to give me, I'd deeply appreciate it, as I've been waiting like 3 days to receive one with no hope. Thanks!

Stoniedude
3rd Jul 2010, 01:30
Hey what's up. I found out late about the demo and am dying to get on and show people how to really play. You may know me from the first one, my name was oo TrAiToR oo. Anyways, if anyone has a spare key that they'd be nice enough to give me, I'd deeply appreciate it, as I've been waiting like 3 days to receive one with no hope. Thanks!

i think you might have been a day too late bro the giveaway ended on the 1st

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:09

this i cant help but not laugh

Halo Reach
3rd Jul 2010, 14:32
just text dogdays to 72579. This is how I got my code. Didnt you see the ad on the xbox dashboard?

BBboy20
4th Jul 2010, 08:24
just text dogdays to 72579. This is how I got my code. Didnt you see the ad on the xbox dashboard?
I tried that and it didn't send back.

ohitspatty
4th Jul 2010, 18:46
I tried that and it didn't send back.

They have been out of codes my friend said.