PDA

View Full Version : KD's refilling ammo crate glitch transportation ideas

Cheesepuff
2nd Jul 2010, 22:53
Yup you read the title now help me find other ways of transporting these crates other than the truck because the truck will be seen by the cops and then they destroy it :(

Rios
2nd Jul 2010, 23:30
You could float it in a boat,
You could fly it on a plane,
You could carry it down the road,
You could send it on a train.
So many ways to send the box
Just don't send it with sweaty sox...

Cheesepuff
2nd Jul 2010, 23:49
You could float it in a boat,
You could fly it on a plane,
You could carry it down the road,
You could send it on a train.
So many ways to send the box
Just don't send it with sweaty sox...

yea I'll do the boat idea.

did you make up that rhyme yourself? very funny :lol:

Rios
3rd Jul 2010, 03:37
I did make it up, although Id be lying if I didn't say there was some Dr. Suess-ian influence there. Sorry about that, I think I needed sugar, or maybe it was less sugar, definitely one of the two. :D

Best of luck with the boat attempt.

just-cause-nick
3rd Jul 2010, 10:48
hi! your boat idea sounds good but I'm: not sure they work because i tried to get the black market chopper to drop one on the barge outside the ular temple but it wont let you. sorry to disappoint you if it dose'nt work :hmm:

KomodoDave
3rd Jul 2010, 15:04
I specifically pointed out that truck because I've tried a *lot* of other methods, and none are as fast and let you get inland quickly.

What I really wanted to find was some crate that'll hold it, that's not easily breakable, that a chopper can pick up and it'll stay upright enough to hold the weapons crate. That would be ideal, but I couldn't find a suitable container, so that lorry is the best alternative.

Cheesepuff
3rd Jul 2010, 21:05
hi! your boat idea sounds good but I'm: not sure they work because i tried to get the black market chopper to drop one on the barge outside the ular temple but it wont let you. sorry to disappoint you if it dose'nt work :hmm:

It does work you just have to have the black market chopper drop it on the roof of the barge and the crate will fall into the cargo area. :)

rigo14
5th Jul 2010, 04:42
what are every one talking about? is there an actual way of transporting these amo crates?
vid please. i don't understand this. http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/panic.gif