PDA

View Full Version : how to: fighter jet camera still

Cheesepuff
2nd Jul 2010, 21:21
I bet there are lots of people out there who just want to rotate the camera to look at their awsome fighter jet flying through the skies. But the annoying camera always resets itself. Well I have a workaround exploit that allows you to keep the camera still on whatever part you are looking at. What you do is tilt the camera to whatever position you want, and then start firing your weapon and the camera will stay still forever. :)

No0dleZ032
2nd Jul 2010, 21:38
I bet there are lots of people out there who just want to rotate the camera to look at their awsome fighter jet flying through the skies. But the annoying camera always resets itself. Well I have a workaround exploit that allows you to keep the camera still on whatever part you are looking at. What you do is tilt the camera to whatever position you want, and then start firing your weapon and the camera will stay still forever. :)

Thats so easy, and still i haven't discovered that myself! :o
Anyways, thanks for sharing this. :):thumb:

KomodoDave
2nd Jul 2010, 21:49

Excellent tip CP! :thumb:

Cheesepuff
2nd Jul 2010, 22:04
Excellent tip CP! :thumb:

Thank you. Also I found it works for any vehicle so long as you hold RB orf whatever button you use to shoot on PS3 :D

Rios
2nd Jul 2010, 23:22
Nice find, Cheesepuff. :)

SmC12
3rd Jul 2010, 02:21
Nice find, Cheesepuff. :)

Hey Rios. Your back! :D :wave:

I actually knew about this a long time ago, but it's still a great find! :thumb:

Rios
3rd Jul 2010, 03:28
Hey Rios. Your back! :D :wave:

Yep, Im back. :wave:

alien_guy
3rd Jul 2010, 15:20
already figured this out months ago dude, works best when you dont have a gun on your car so you dont just randomly shoot everything

cazzer
3rd Jul 2010, 16:56
Nice tip i never knew that. :p
I think it would be even better if you could do a tripod view, so you see it soar over the road with the camera looking up from the road.

aliasz
4th Jul 2010, 12:07
nice find,

gonna try that.