PDA

View Full Version : List of people to avoid.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:06
Hey, just wanted you guys to list a group of people not to play with on kane and lynch 2, for numerous reasons like teamkilling at spawn, foul language and other stuff.

My list so far is

Weskibob, Kelly is Belly and AsSaSsInSxBiRtH.

Weskibob quits as host, kelly is belly randomly kills at spawn for no given reason before the game even starts, leaves as hosts and just trashtalks ingame, and assassinsxbirth leaves as host and constantly shouts racist slurs.

This is here so you know who to avoid or to shoot in the back :)

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 21:20
kelly is belly randomly kills at spawn for no given reason before the game even starts, leaves as hosts and just trashtalks ingame

Not surprising.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:20
thats not even the start, some of the things he has done is rediculous, im gonna talk to nick about it because of some of these things are just rediculous.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 21:23
Well i sure as hell will not be assisting this topic's fate in the next twelve hours ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:29
:p ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:35
keep away from nick, he does nothing for the team, truly awful player :P

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 21:42
Jamiehanson (or something like that) is prone to grabbing hostages in the first few sconds of a match

EDIT: Kelly is pretty bad, played some games with her yesterday, betrayed VERY early

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 21:42
keep away from nick, he does nothing for the team, truly awful player :P

what he says ...

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 21:45
I still not encountered Kelly the Belly yet!

IMPYEMU
2nd Jul 2010, 21:48
What?!

There's obviously something wrong, nobody's mentioned my name yet.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:52
Me and IMPYEMU are lovers, so i dont like insulting you babe, love you <3

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 22:07
Johnson i'm thinking we should all be avoiding you from now on ...

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 22:08
Johnson i'm thinking we should all be avoiding you from now on ...

x2.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 22:10
I looked at romecaesars profile on here, also another one to avoid and i found a convo between kelly and him.

Yesterday 03:06 PMRomeCaeser
well i don't beleive you have ever played then because if i come last it's because i choose when ur good at sumthin expect those to hate whats ur gamer tag and let's put it to the test, the music the mic works both ways all u have to do is turn urs off the music is fine on my end the game is more than what the developers have entended it is a game of wit and war fare do you really believe those that join my room join because thier are no other rooms...it's because of the music i have the best stats in the world when it comes to this game and if i choose to complete it i would be Kain and because of my stats no one would ever be able to take him from me i choose not to be kain..Kain...I am Kain ther for I am Rome i say put ur skill let alone anyone in the world up against mine and Rome shall never fail my stats from six months ago are posted here www.romecaeser.com it is just like the leader board on the game behind i now have over 80,000 kills and over 18,000 sessions

And then kelly goes on to say we should team against people and etc etc, so i can tell these two are going to be best friends.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 22:13
Wow. He actually thinks he is the best? Lol he spelt *Kane* wrong. He sounds delusional.

*no one would ever be able to take him from me i choose not to be kain..Kain...I am Kain ther for I am Rome i say put ur skill let alone anyone in the world up against mine and Rome shall never fail my stats from six months ago are posted here www.romecaeser.com it is just like the leader board on the game behind i now have over 80,000 kills and over 18,000 sessions*

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 22:14
Go onto there profiles and read them talking to each other, i hate that the idiotic community of K&L1 is slowly moving to the forums and that they got into the beta.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 22:20
I told you to fix that shield , but you didn't listen ...

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 22:39
Okay, there needs to be an option to kick certain people while in the lobby. Like a majority vote thing, they had that in Left 4 Dead 2.

EDIT: A wild Slash appears!

"it's because of the music i have the best stats in the world when it comes to this game and if i choose to complete it i would be Kain and because of my stats no one would ever be able to take him from me i choose not to be kain..Kain...I am Kain ther for I am Rome i say put ur skill let alone anyone in the world up against mine and Rome shall never fail my stats from six months ago are posted here www.romecaeser.com it is just like the leader board on the game behind i now have over 80,000 kills and over 18,000 sessions"
Dude. Really? Get over yourself. Being a booster does not make you TEH BEST PLAYER IN TEH WORLD.
Also, you can't be Kane if you spell "Kane" wrong. "Kain" is a vampire guy from the "Legacy of Kain" games.

CribbNG3
3rd Jul 2010, 00:44
Hey, just wanted you guys to list a group of people not to play with on kane and lynch 2, for numerous reasons like teamkilling at spawn, foul language and other stuff.

My list so far is

Weskibob quits as host, kelly is belly randomly kills at spawn for no given reason before the game even starts, leaves as hosts and just trashtalks ingame, and assassinsxbirth leaves as host and constantly shouts racist slurs.

Kelly is the only one I played with yet. They were cool though.

Add Mrx Kane (and perhaps his accomplice Mrx Lynch)
NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU BRAG WHEN YOUR TEAM WINS WITH OVER TWICE AS MANY PLAYERS AS THE OTHER TEAM ON COPS AND ROBBERS. 5 vs. 2 is not difficult to win.

Edit the original post so it is easier to see the list.

weeskibob
3rd Jul 2010, 01:15

My list so far is

yo dude why would anybody quit a demo an as for shooting at you Wisen up yo its a SHOOTING game go back to wharever you came from dude because k-l aint for you

JackGordon
3rd Jul 2010, 01:21
Word. Yo.
http://www.plasmicsloth.com/gallery2/d/225-1/Word.jpg

:D

Stoniedude
3rd Jul 2010, 01:51
I still not encountered Kelly the Belly yet!

i have i got traitored with in first minute

QuarantineX
3rd Jul 2010, 05:09
I guess I've gotten lucky, not too many bad people in the games I've played.

I did play one game with kelly is belly, wasn't too bad... just one point when he tried to betray someone at the escape van, and they jumped in the van instead of finishing the fight with him, so he got pissed and started yelling into the mic a bit.

Only real problem I've had has been the hosts quitting.

joe the janitor
3rd Jul 2010, 05:14
Word. Yo.
http://www.plasmicsloth.com/gallery2/d/225-1/Word.jpg

:D

That made me " :lol: " SO hard!

joe the janitor
3rd Jul 2010, 05:21
Yesterday 03:06 PMRomeCaeser
well i don't beleive you have ever played then because if i come last it's because i choose when ur good at sumthin expect those to hate whats ur gamer tag and let's put it to the test, the music the mic works both ways all u have to do is turn urs off the music is fine on my end the game is more than what the developers have entended it is a game of wit and war fare do you really believe those that join my room join because thier are no other rooms...it's because of the music i have the best stats in the world when it comes to this game and if i choose to complete it i would be Kain and because of my stats no one would ever be able to take him from me i choose not to be kain..Kain...I am Kain ther for I am Rome i say put ur skill let alone anyone in the world up against mine and Rome shall never fail my stats from six months ago are posted here www.romecaeser.com it is just like the leader board on the game behind i now have over 80,000 kills and over 18,000 sessions

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So... Many... Grammer mistakes.... Can't... Take it.... Soul... Dying...
I'm not kidding. I couldn't read that. It's just... How could anyone read that?! THAT NO ENGLISH!!

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 05:42
Jamiehanson (or something like that) is prone to grabbing hostages in the first few sconds of a match

EDIT: Kelly is pretty bad, played some games with her yesterday, betrayed VERY early

bad because i killed you and
if im bad why did i get rank 2 within a hour?
hmmmmmmmmmmm

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 05:43
Okay, there needs to be an option to kick certain people while in the lobby. Like a majority vote thing, they had that in Left 4 Dead 2.

EDIT: A wild Slash appears!

whats you gt?

Faulttt
3rd Jul 2010, 06:52
I Have a tendency to kill the last teammate before he enters the van....

Zidrien
3rd Jul 2010, 08:50
yo dude why would anybody quit a demo an as for shooting at you Wisen up yo its a SHOOTING game go back to wharever you came from dude because k-l aint for you

Hey, "dude".

How long have you been on these forums? I couldn't help notice that we've all been here a lot longer than you have. I'm sorry, but I think we know a little more about the game than you do.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 08:51
Hey, "dude".

How long have you been on these forums? I couldn't help notice that we've all been here a lot longer than you have. I'm sorry, but I think we know a little more about the game than you do.

what do you know more about?>

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:18
Edits galore,

I left the game yesterday from kelly is belly cause you kept killing me whilst i was picking up money, then saying "YO ***** I DAH BEST BRAP BRAP U ALL SUCK", i really dont want to stay in games with wanna be ********s who think betraying people at spawn when they arent even doing anyhting is just ******* rediculous.

Get a life.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:20
Edits galore,

I left the game yesterday from kelly is belly cause you kept killing me whilst i was picking up money, then saying "YO ***** I DAH BEST BRAP BRAP U ALL SUCK", i really dont want to stay in games with wanna be ********s who think betraying people at spawn when they arent even doing anyhting is just ******* rediculous.

Get a life.

haha why would i want to be a monkey i killed you 2 rounds in a row and
you tryed to defend your self but your not too skilled
so you left like my *****
but you sadly had no chance
i will kill you when i see you in more of my games
and i only betrayed you whle you were TRYING to defend your self then i run up stairs and if some one wants to take a chance to get a traitor kill be my guest

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:22
Actually, i didnt even fight back, the first kill was good, if i wasnt on the dashboard checking my messages, the second two times i thought you would grow the **** up and let me get the money and head on, fight like everyone else does, but you and weski both teamed up and killed me, then got owned by the rest of the team.

You respawned as cop and died in an instant, didnt have you mate to team with you.

Im done talking to you, Nick wont even get your demo removed after allt he **** you've done and sent to me, its beyond a joke.

Also, nice editing again, can you type all you wanna say in one time please.

What makes you think im gonna ******* stay in your lobbys, what makes you think after 5+ people have reported your gamertag that your gonna be playing even longer?

Nice edit edit you coon.

I was picking up money and shooting goons and you just unloaded led on my back, no defence whatsoever, by the time i was downed your mate comes in and helps you.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:23
Actually, i didnt even fight back, the first kill was good, if i wasnt on the dashboard checking my messages, the second two times i thought you would grow the **** up and let me get the money and head on, fight like everyone else does, but you and weski both teamed up and killed me, then got owned by the rest of the team.

You respawned as cop and died in an instant, didnt have you mate to team with you.

Im done talking to you, Nick wont even get your demo removed after allt he **** you've done and sent to me, its beyond a joke.

weski was not playing with me today lmao more lies how sad
i droped you 3 rounds next game you left
and look at all your exscuses and is that why you were trying to shoot back when i killed you
stop CRYING sore loser and you better hope nick remove's it because i will be watching your gamer card to kill your weak ass

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:25
Awesome, i have a sad stalker who thinks he is a woman called kelly, and that loves a stuck up arse called RomeCaesar,

You two should team up more in other games...

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:26
Awesome, i have a sad stalker who thinks he is a woman called kelly, and that loves a stuck up arse called RomeCaesar,

You two should team up more in other games...

i killed rome all three rounds and came in 1st ask him never teamed up
are you reading my profile how sad

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:26
I read it yesterday, this conversations over.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:27
I read it yesterday, this conversations over.

because im right typical

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:28
No, i just promised nick i wouldnt bloody argue with you anymore and stay away from your games.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:30
No, i just promised nick i wouldnt bloody argue with you anymore and stay away from your games.

i though you were done still replying?
then why do you keep starting this with me
was not evan talking to you

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:31
~Hey, i dont wanna start, just want the community to know who are the ********s and who arent.

Like i said, conversation over, stay away from my games and from the arranged community games.

Your the reason K&L1 died.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:33
~Hey, i dont wanna start, just want the community to know who are the ********s and who arent.

Like i said, conversation over, stay away from my games and from the arranged community games.

Your the reason K&L1 died.

and i want the forum know that your easy to kill and bad
ohh and leave alot now how about you stop replying to me
good keeps the baby's off the game

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:34
Oh my god dude, DROP IT, **** me just drop it and continue on with your life, just stop posting ok, im stopping after this because your just an immature ******* baby and grow up.

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 09:35
Yo weeski these boys are stupid people to avoid list get with the program boys you all must be knl noobs this what kane and lynch all about we all traitors you F...ing amatuer lmao you obviously all new to kane and lynch lmao agentjohnson love to chat crap first post i post he reply and start chattin crap.weeski an original player mate wher was you agent ive never seen you on knl lmao you should be avoided for been a nooooooooob.

Pro1981 = kane and lynch
weeskibob = kane and lynch
agentjohnson = nooooooooooooooooooooob

MxOAgentJohnson
Another one hits the list.

kelly is belly
Oh my god dude, DROP IT, **** me just drop it and continue on with your life, just stop posting ok, im stopping after this because your just an immature ******* baby and grow up.

wants the last post lmao seriously im just going to repost because you know im right and cant resist and just keep fooling yourself nice job fool
and im a baby but you get mad and leave OK

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:36
Yo weeski these boys are stupid people to avoid list get with the program boys you all must be knl noobs this what kane and lynch all about we all traitors you F...ing amatuer lmao you obviously all new to kane and lynch lmao

im saying the same thing

Bevacur
3rd Jul 2010, 09:37
I Have a tendency to kill the last teammate before he enters the van....

Lol! I just have urges to kill a specific person if 1. I don't like their name.
2. they have more cash than me, or 3. There character looks like a a-hole and must die.

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:38
2. they have more cash than me, or 3. There character looks like a a-hole and must die.

I always kill the guy that looks like techno viking...

God forbid if im ever techno viking.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:38

i played with most people on this forum but i dont think you whats your gt?
hopefully you dont leave like YOU KNOW WHO

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:42

are you online now?

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 09:42
Peace to all the real kane and lynch addicts.go get a new game all you other kane and lynch haters agentjohnson meet the robinsons or cars might be a challenge for you i think game got them in too.

Mate ive just finished work am downloading now play me so i can kill you multiple times and show you how much ov a noob you are lmao.

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:44
I like how these wannabee black americans are getting all there friends to come along and post horribly misspelled insults at me.
OH GOD THESE HORRIBLY SPELT INSULTS HURT SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME OH LORD IN HEAVEN HELP.

Why didnt i just buy a ps3... i had the chance but noo i didnt get one.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:44
peace to all the real kane and lynch addicts.go get a new game all you other kane and lynch haters agentjohnson meet the robinsons or cars might be a challenge for you i think game got them in too.

Mate ive just finished work am downloading now play me so i can kill you multiple times and show you how much ov a noob you are lmao.

lmao

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:45
I like how these wannabee black americans are getting all there friends to come along and post horribly misspelled insults at me.
OH GOD THESE HORRIBLY SPELT INSULTS HURT SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME OH LORD IN HEAVEN HELP.

I DONT evan know the pro but i guess he knows a baby when he see's one
its a forum kid no one gives 2 sh-its about it
besides the one's who sit here to much

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:46
Evan? whats evan? is that someones name? You dont evan?

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:47
Evan? whats evan? is that someones name? You dont evan?

hahah what a virgin
you need to get out more
please dont make fun of my editing and spelling oooo nooooooo

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:48
hahah what a virgin
you need to get out more

If your going to insult me, at least use proper grammar, example.

You need to get out more you virgin.

Also nice edit.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:48
If your going to insult me, at least use proper grammar, example.

You need to get out more you virgin.

Also nice edit.

i dont need to insult you your obviously in denial
typical no life

noo dont make fun of me editing ooo man

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:49
i dont need to insult you your obviously in denial
typical no life

"I dont need to insult you, your obviously in denial.

Typical, no life."

Also you edited again, nice one :).

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:50
"I dont need to insult you, your obviously in denial.

Typical, no life."

Also you edited again, nice one :).

lmao still on this is this like some forum nerd insult you really sit on here way to much sad turn your comp off and go walk out and make some friends besides internet ones

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 09:50
Mate we all kane and lynch legends you are a kane and lynch nooooob im just trying to get this point across like i said i dont write books i play games.

Go check the kane and lynch leaderboard.IM A LEGEND LMAO

THIS IS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT KANE AND LYNCH CUASE DRAMA ARGUMENTS ALL THE TIME MAN THATS PART OFF THE GAME MAN GET USED TO IT NOOOOOB

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:51
lmao still on this is this like some forum nerd insult you really sit here way to much sad he turn your comp off and go walk out and make some friends besides internet ones

"Lmao, your still on this? Is this like some forum nerd insult? You really do sit here way too much.

Your sad, turn off your PC and go walk out, maybe you will make some friends beside your internet ones."

Nice edit again.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:51
Mate we all kane and lynch legends you are a kane and lynch nooooob im just trying to get this point across like i said i dont write books i play games.

agent, is just some internet loser
he told me he joined a thing called matix online
roleplay lol
still funny

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:52
agent, is just some internet loser
he told me he joined a thing called matix online
roleplay lol
still funny

"Agent is just some internet loser, he told me he joined a thing called Matrix Online,

I think its roleplay, but im obviously wrong, lol.

Still funny."

Another nice edit from you.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:52
"Lmao, your still on this? Is this like some forum nerd insult? You really do sit here way too much.

Your sad, turn off your PC and go walk out, maybe you will make some friends beside your internet ones."

Nice edit again.

hahahahaha point proven

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:53
hahahahaha point proven

"Hahaha, somehow a point i havent made has been proven, so im going to sit here like i have accomplished something with my sad, pathetic little life."

Please stop editing.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:53
"Agent is just some internet loser, he told me he joined a thing called Matrix Online,

I think its roleplay, but im obviously wrong, lol.

Still funny."

Another nice edit from you.

he has nothing to say now this is all hes got
i guess you think this will some how annoy me?
lol
sad

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:54
he has nothing to say now this is all hes got
i guess you think this will some how annoy me?
lol
sad

Seems to be annoying you, otherwise you wouldnt be replying.

Nice edits.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:54
"Hahaha, somehow a point i havent made has been proven, so im going to sit here like i have accomplished something with my sad, pathetic little life."

Please stop editing.

its time to keep count how desperate he gets!

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:55
Seems to be annoying you, otherwise you wouldnt be replying.

nope i think its funny how you just keep going
still funny how far a forum dweller will go

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:56
Hey, Acid and Nick arent doing anything with this thread, so i might aswell just keep annoying you, im getting a few kicks out of it.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 09:57
Hey, Acid and Nick arent doing anything with this thread, so i might aswell just keep annoying you, im getting a few kicks out of it.

told you he was a baby crying to the moderators
typical real life Pus z
lol

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 09:58
Pus z, band or something... Oh your calling me a ***** but your too pathetic to type it all out.

Hey, nick asked me to report stuff to him, and i have and acid burns on but doesnt seem to care.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 10:00
Pus z, band or something... Oh your calling me a ***** but your too pathetic to type it all out.

Hey, nick asked me to report stuff to him, and i have and acid burns on but doesnt seem to care.

ooo noo dont report me even know you replied
but just keep going fun to see how far you will cry

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 10:02
Mate nick OBVIOUSLY not pathetic like you he nows this comes with the game man drama and arguments all part ov the game lol he ent doing nothink wrong anyhow agent so just chill.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 10:02

Go check the kane and lynch leaderboard.IM A LEGEND LMAO

THIS IS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT KANE AND LYNCH CUASE DRAMA ARGUMENTS ALL THE TIME MAN THATS PART OFF THE GAME MAN GET USED TO IT NOOOOOB

i am going to send a message to most of the kane and lynch 1 community when i get on in a couple of hours to kill agent every game they get in with him
this will be brilliant
and funny he will be moaning on these forums about how hes getting killed on the demo for weeks

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 10:03
i am going to send a message to most of the kane and lynch 1 community when i get on in a couple of hours to kill agent every game they get in with him
this will be brilliant
and funny he will be moaning on these forums about how hes getting killed on the demo for weeks

Woah woah woah hang on a moment...

You have friends?

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 10:04
Woah woah woah hang on a moment...

You have friends?

still moaning?
just calm down

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 10:04
Ye Il Do Same Agent Must Die Every Round lol werl blacklist him lmao.
Agent just chill man its just a game

MxOAgentJohnson
3rd Jul 2010, 10:05

Oh man this is funny as ****, i think im gonna piss myself laughing again like yesterday.

Didnt know idiots went to such extremes, no wonder america voted in such a stupid president as george bush.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 10:05

his gamertag is his user name here
noo please dont insult America i care sooooooooo much
extremes? it takes a simple message
REALLY EXTREME!!!!!!

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 10:09
Mate george bush lmao whats that gotta do with anythink now you just mumbleing

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 10:10
Mate george bush lmao whats that gotta do with anythink now you just mumbleing

he was trying to some how get one of us mad but failed miserably
pro add me my gt is my name

Zidrien
3rd Jul 2010, 10:24
Jeez, calm down kids...

Zidrien
3rd Jul 2010, 10:57
what do you know more about?>

How the game is MENT to work. Not how cheaters THINK it does.

Pro1981
3rd Jul 2010, 11:06
he was trying to some how get one of us mad but failed miserably
pro add me my gt is my name

Ye Mate i will im not online now so add me and il accept when i get on just moved house so no internet at mo.:D This just have a little look at the dog days here at a mates i like it just a shame that people are gonna be able to glitch the leaderbords with that sort ov ranking system its a shame No More Boosting lmao

Zidrien
3rd Jul 2010, 11:08
Why can't everyone just be friends here?

Mike_B
3rd Jul 2010, 11:08
Think it won't hurt to remind people here that flaming/insulting other members isn't tolerated here. You know who you are so consider this a warning. Next time infractions/bans will be handed out.

Also I'm not sure this whole list thing is a good idea so don't start another thread like this unless it's approved by Nick or Acid.

-closed-