PDA

View Full Version : Ways kane and lynch can beat up some of the top mainstream titles

weker
2nd Jul 2010, 18:15
1. Ensure that with the PC crowd you offer dedicated servers and server browsers over match making loads of the pc gamers like to mingle with a server they love and enjoy and this really hits home with them
Basically do battlefields bad company 2s matchmaking and server browser

2. Improvements
1.Make the game more violet in combat some areas like head shots which are covered up should show lots more bullet impact maybe more blood splatter this makes the game more intense which goes with the video style theme
2.increase the length of animations and put some in in other words things like taking hostages and getting off the floor at almost instantaneous and makes it look silly this should be changed asap as it makes the developer look slightly lazy if characters dont have a full animation.

3. MAKE MORE BRILLIANT GAME MODES

to end i really like this game and due to the beta i have bought the first (which is no where near this good) the game is great and ill think it will be a day one buy for me if you put more variety in this could be a massive hit.

OTHER PEOPLE please comment on my post and say how the game can be improved below

Bionicicide
2nd Jul 2010, 18:18
1. Show the second weapon on the player, no magic pockets [for weapons] please.

Minority
2nd Jul 2010, 18:26
1. In game host migration, this is a needed feature.

weker
2nd Jul 2010, 18:32

dedicated server hosting for pc for sure i mean battlefield has 1 ea server rest are hosted

CribbNG3
3rd Jul 2010, 17:07

Second'd!

BeardedHoplite
3rd Jul 2010, 18:36
1. Don'r make the player wade though a sea of glitches and bugs

taylornathan2991
3rd Jul 2010, 20:38
1) Make sure everything is polished! (the game right now is awesome though!)
2) Have alot of weapons in multiplayer for use.
3) Have some sort of character customization. (I heard masks are in the game which is great!)
4) Ability to create parties with friends.
...thats all I can think of right now:o

Kyodan
4th Jul 2010, 08:26
1. Host migration + matchmaking
(for console players and PC players, unless PC gets...)

2. Dedicated servers + server browser
(optimal choice, but if not, I can't emphasize enough how important host migration is)

3. Randomized AI placement for FA
(would prevent matches from becoming stale and prevent players from playing strictly from memory)

4. MP in general: add bots to fill up server to required 8 players
(kick them out one at a time once a new player joins, better than having to wait in a server to hit required player count)

5. MP in general: HP needs to be bumped down a tad
(I understand the desire for having long and epic firefights, which is great, but I think we can afford to dial down the HP for players just a little bit so the firefight isn't drawn out too long)

6. FA and UC: AI reinforcements towards the end of a match
(builds up tension and provides more of a challenge)

7. Undercover Cop mode shouldn't be a mode in itself
(By having it an server/match option for FA rather than a separate mode, you don't drive away people that only want to play FA. At the same time, you don't have to worry about rewards for killing the UC, since now as an option it's just an added gameplay variable, not the focus of the match)

P.S.: I don't think it's a good idea splitting the player base right away with the pre-order packs, more specifically the exclusive "Radio Tower" map that's included with the GameStop pre-order. The only thing that should differentiate the pre-order packs should be weapon and mask selections, not maps. It wouldn't be fair for people who pre-order elsewhere than GameStop to not be able to play on a certain server because they don't have the Radio Tower map.

That's all I got for now.

Zidrien
4th Jul 2010, 08:32
Just host migration. That's all I need :)

taylornathan2991
4th Jul 2010, 14:43
Oh yea adding AI for character placements would be a nice touch.:)

weker
8th Jul 2010, 12:42
please oh please IO Interactive can you sort these problems you have something with a tremendous market on pc in other word THE TTT or trouble in terrorist town players would flood to this please make these small changes to the game and it will sell like hot cakes you have a good game which needs ironing out hold it back what ever just sort it out and make a good title if you mange to get these kinks out itll be a solid 9/10 from reviews and reviews effect sales its been proven.

P.S all these things will make the game epic

MxOAgentJohnson
8th Jul 2010, 14:54
please oh please IO Interactive can you sort these problems you have something with a tremendous market on pc in other word THE TTT or trouble in terrorist town players would flood to this please make these small changes to the game and it will sell like hot cakes you have a good game which needs ironing out hold it back what ever just sort it out and make a good title if you mange to get these kinks out itll be a solid 9/10 from reviews and reviews effect sales its been proven.

P.S all these things will make the game epic

Lol gmod...
That gamemode is terrible.

joe the janitor
21st Jul 2010, 00:43
WOW.... You guys don't know what you are talking about
Ways to make KaL2DD BETTER!

1. Cat Guns (http://goozex.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/22/6153.MayorWestwithCatLauncher.jpg)
2. More (http://busyworkshop.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg) creative (http://th04.deviantart.net/fs27/300W/f/2008/151/a/6/The_Best_Gun_Ever_by_Nickatina14.jpg) weaponry (http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/nerf___american_gladiator_tf08.jpg).

2Rare2Die
21st Jul 2010, 05:20
List of Ways K&L2 DOG DAYS Gets more noticed:

1. Public Demo (Check For PS3 At least)
2. Dev Walkthrough
3. Tv Ads/Movie Ads
4. Website Ads
5. Advertise through PSN/XBL
6. Dev Daries

petersjov
21st Jul 2010, 05:58
Lots of media on: