PDA

View Full Version : Moneys bugged

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 16:25
Killed a traitor, died as respawned cop, didnt get traitor reward.

Owned 3 criminals as cop, game ends, no reward.

Is this bugged?

Ashkanan #2 of The7
2nd Jul 2010, 16:28
I guess it is because, i've killed two traitors in the same round but didn't escape so I LOST EVERYTHING, i guess thats a new rule u have to escape to get everything or u lose it. or...maybe it is bugged, who knows...

zephyr1991
2nd Jul 2010, 16:31
I remember reading on the tips that if you die, you lose everything, including the finder fee's and traitor kills.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:33
You lose all your cash after the game ends, you got to start again when you join another game.

ohitspatty
2nd Jul 2010, 17:28
I remember reading on the tips that if you die, you lose everything, including the finder fee's and traitor kills.

I'm 99% sure that it's correct.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 17:33
There's always a One percent , isn't it ? ...

ohitspatty
2nd Jul 2010, 18:57
Sure is. Because what if I'm wrong? That's where that one percent goes. What if, situation.

joe the janitor
2nd Jul 2010, 23:23
I got killed then instead respawning as a normal cop, I respawned with the skin of a robber. Also kinda off topic but I have noticed some little errors like the guns magazine not leaving the gun when reloading, and the gun floating above the players hand.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 23:26
Whoa ... these issues better stay with the demo , otherwise the reviewers are going to have a field day ...

Brackstone17
2nd Jul 2010, 23:49
Whoa ... these issues better stay with the demo , otherwise the reviewers are going to have a field day ...
I wouldn't be so sure. Some pretty glitchy games still score high in most places *cough*gears of war*cough*mass effect*cough*. If anything, little visual glitches are pretty meaningless unless they are game breaking.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 23:55
Yes but this Is Kane & Lynch ... it has a lot to convince to these 'reviewers' ...

It's near certainty that each of their reviews is going to start off with how "Dead Men was a very flawed game" bla bla bla and then if they continue with "Dog Days is still a flawed game" then WHOOPS ...

SlashPrower
3rd Jul 2010, 00:38
Yes but this Is Kane & Lynch ... it has a lot to convince to these 'reviewers' ...

It's near certainty that each of their reviews is going to start off with how "Dead Men was a very flawed game" bla bla bla and then if they continue with "Dog Days is still a flawed game" then WHOOPS ...

Reminds me of how every Sonic review has to begin with "Sonic's really been down on his luck lately..." followed by a quick summary of every terrible Sonic game I wasted money on.

kelly is belly
3rd Jul 2010, 05:50
Killed a traitor, died as respawned cop, didnt get traitor reward.

Owned 3 criminals as cop, game ends, no reward.

Is this bugged?

sure.