PDA

View Full Version : Grainy effect

Ashkanan #2 of The7
2nd Jul 2010, 16:00
Have you noticed MP is a lot more grainy then SP? but it is a lot more gainier the only issue i have with this game is this, it makes my head hurt so bad lol there you should be a option to disable it and viceversa, Same goes to the camera movement when you sprint

This game just make me DIZZY!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 16:04
Have you noticed MP is a lot more grainy then SP? but it is a lot more gainier the only issue i have with this game is this, it makes my head hurt so bad lol there you should be a option to disable it and viceversa, Same goes to the camera movement when you sprint

This game just make me DIZZY!

the camra effect is the best but i agree the shakyness gets me a headache you can turn it off by going to options and controls turn steady cam ON

Vulture
2nd Jul 2010, 16:11
you are right about the fact that mp had more of that grainy effect compared to sp.
about the cam you can just turn it off in the options.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:13
I notice it gets really grainy near the trees with pink lights on.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 16:14
the trees with pink lights on.

:eek: ...

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:15
Yh i know right, ******* crazy **** there. I mean, pink lights?!

Ashkanan #2 of The7
2nd Jul 2010, 16:18
the camra effect is the best but i agree the shakyness gets me a headache you can turn it off by going to options and controls turn steady cam ON

didn't know that, thank you!
But still...MP is A lot granier it makes enemies hard to see. they should at least tone it down a bit

FrankTh3Tank
3rd Jul 2010, 00:18
im sure they will have some sort of option to tone the grain down atleast i hope there is i dont like that effect in video games at all i like the sprint cam though very cool and hasnt really been done before but i do agree with you it can start to give a headache lol

CribbNG3
4th Jul 2010, 01:13

Well, that's funny. I though I heard you nag someone to death for making this same complaint.

I like the effect but I wouldn't mind if you could remove it.

Jeff-Ryan
4th Jul 2010, 06:09
doesnt Gears of War 1 and 2 have that shaky camera when u sprint too? Nobody is complaining about that