PDA

View Full Version : Lag or other problems?

monkiemurdie
2nd Jul 2010, 15:11
better than the blur beta!

I have to say the quality at this stage is quite high but to say perfect not quite.
I did have some lag on 1st july at about 1500 GMT (UK) where players skated across the map. but at least they arent floating into space. lol

However in these games I noticed I was finding it very difficult to hit ai cops. during this game.

there is the host quitting but there is all ready a forum post for that so please voice comments on that post.

I havent noticed any clipping in the multiplayer or single player as yet. or gliching as yet

I am sure as the keys are given out and server stress test are introduced we will see more problems but so far its all good.

and definitley way better than the blur beta. So well done to the qa team and IO high standards.

if you have encountered any problems please state when and at what time (include the time zone) and what the problem was.

Cheers
Monkie

JackGordon
2nd Jul 2010, 15:13
I've experienced both AI cops & player mercs at double speed yesterday... Several matches.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 15:13
The lag is probably other people's (or yours) connections

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:15
I've experience people being able to pickup multiple gas canisters and stuff in multiplayer, no idea if its bug or lag that he is holding 2 i dont know its funny though. he only threw one.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 15:22
I've experience people being able to pickup multiple gas canisters and stuff in multiplayer, no idea if its bug or lag that he is holding 2 i dont know its funny though. he only threw one.

Forgot to take your pills again ? ...

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:35
When ever i jump into the van, i see people just bumping into the van constantly trying to get in, anyone seen this?

JackGordon
2nd Jul 2010, 20:51
^ Yes, old habits ;)

Brackstone17
2nd Jul 2010, 23:11
I've been having this problem where the audio always cuts out in the second round of Arcade mode. Any one else get this?

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
3rd Jul 2010, 15:42
Hey guys ive also have had bit of trouble here and there mostly with losing connections to host and losing all my players when im hosting. Now I'm not saying that other hosts haven't quit, because I'm sure a few have.(which is a whole other problem) But there have been instances when ive been in a party with friends playing the same game as me and i just drop out. I was in contact with my cable internet provider earlier in the week and i even had a tech out the house to make sure connections were good and my modem and router were function properly. Everything is tip top on my end, and yet I still experience connection troubles. I just hope it doesnt turn into a repeat of the first Fragile Alliance's flaws.

Here's to hoping

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN

UhUh
3rd Jul 2010, 18:07
found this video of a glitch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVmLpgkZ394&hd=1)

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 22:32
found this video of a glitch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVmLpgkZ394&hd=1)

You could do the same in some levels in Dead Men , if you run out too far though it will reset to the checkpoint instantly ...