PDA

View Full Version : How Long is the demo out for?

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:09
I have been playing for almost 2 days straight i was just wondering when it ended i was hoping itll be out for a month but i doubt that
does any know though?

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:29
Kelly you ****ed up so many games playing, leaving as host and whatnot.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:35
Kelly you ****ed up so many games playing, leaving as host and whatnot.

your kidding because every game i was in with you and if you died you left

i remember one game i killed you and got away and then all i see
is "HOST ENDED GAME"
i dont recall ever getting host i got it a couple times today though.
i was waiting to get on here and tell you to stop being a baby leaving every game. then the rest i just started killing you at the begening because you left like 3 games as host if you didnt evan get 1st

your just a P.U.S.S.Y on kane and lynch leaving becuase your not winning

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:38
LOL, i havent left a single game since i've played, and you havent even killed me once.

You traitored someone one round, i owned you cause you traitored and i saw you leave.

I turned off as host once cause i had to go OUTSIDE cause i have one of these things called a LIFE!

You should try getting one, there extremely good fun!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:40
LOL, i havent left a single game since i've played, and you havent even killed me once.

I turned off as host once cause i had to go OUTSIDE cause i have one of these things called a LIFE!

You should try getting one, there extremely good fun!

i killed you plenty of tmes yesterday your absolute trash i have to say your always getting killed and leaving

this is sad how bad your making this up
im onestly laughing my ass off now

i think you need to refresh your memory
ok now that we cleared this up stop posting unless you can answer my question

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:41
I have about 10 or so forum members i've played with and they can say otherwise...

Also fix your damn spelling and grammar, its driving me insane.

I'm not going to argue with you cause your one of the arseholes who was lucky enough to get in the damn beta in the first place and now your here to make the rest of the communitys life hell.

Go play with romecaesar, im sure both your ego's will make for a fine gaming experience,i will feel sorry for the other 6 players though.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:42
I have about 10 or so forum members i've played with and they can say otherwise...

Also fix your damn spelling and grammar, its driving me insane.

I'm not going to argue with you cause your one of the arseholes who was lucky enough to get in the damn beta in the first place and now your here to make the rest of the communitys life hell.

Go play with romecaesar, im sure both your ego's will make for a fine gaming experience,i will feel sorry for the other 6 players though.

im dont really care about spelling im not checking and you were playing alone kid. and jack is the only forum member besides you i played with
and you were trash i killed you over and over
i was teamed up with one guy alot and he evan remembers you leaving
sorry to tell you but seriously stop playing kane and lynch all you do is leave

dont argue with me because you know im right stop being a baby and leaving

ok so now that, is solved does any one my original question

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:46
Your making me laugh so damn much, seen as though i've only played with you TWICE and Both those times you quit, once as host, another cause i handed your ass to you.

You havent even killed me once, wich is the thing, heck you tried to traitor an afk guy and he wooped your ass at spawn,

In fact, i recall you spawn traitoring someone after we had grabbed the money, i had to run back to spawn and hand your ass back to you.

And if you can also learn to read, i said i left that one game cause i got a ******* life to attend to, mainly a party.

Edit- nothings ******* solved you argumentative little ****, if you can solve you leaving as host then ill be fine.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:47
Your making me laugh so damn much, seen as though i've only played with you TWICE and Both those times you quit, once as host, another cause i handed your ass to you.

You havent even killed me once, wich is the thing, heck you tried to traitor an afk guy and he wooped your ass at spawn,

In fact, i recall you spawn traitoring someone after we had grabbed the money, i had to run back to spawn and hand your ass back to you.

i was never host yesterday and i played you 4 times you left three and i killed you all 3 and 4 you stayed for because you finally won
stay off kane and lynch noob
and i now know its a lie because i never spawned killed i always watched all the new kids do it and laugh and its sad how bad your making this up sounds like your just mad because i killed you every game

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:49
I've played twice with you, cause the rest of the times i was arranging games with forum members on different gamemodes mainly to stay away from idiot spawnkillers and idiots like you.

Also stop sending me trash talking messages on live, after i owned you you sent 3 voice messages insulting me and saying i suck, after you left as host and spawnkilled.

People like you are who ruined K&L1 so i really hope your house burns down intime for K&L2

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:51
I've played twice with you, cause the rest of the times i was arranging games with forum members on different gamemodes mainly to stay away from idiot spawnkillers and idiots like you.

i never spawned killed on any games thats how i know this is made up, i like watching the noobs do it like you
and you just left everytime you died everytime i killed you left and when i got 1st you left right away
and is sent a message to you sayng you suck because i killed you and you left
simple stupid english seem to always make stories up owell
get over and you obviously care because your still replying
dont be mad because i killed you

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:52
i never spawned killed on any games thats how i know this is made up, i like watching the noobs do it like you
and you just left everytime you died everytime i killed you left and when i got 1st you left right away

I stand by what i said because in the end, you only singed up here for the beta and as far as i can see your just an inbred ********.

Me and Cpt played with you yesterday and i bet he will remember you leaving after i traitored you.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:54
I stand by what i said because in the end, you only singed up here for the beta and as far as i can see your just an inbred ********.

Me and Cpt played with you yesterday and i bet he will remember you leaving after i traitored you.

no you were alone when i played with you and you left when i killed you
thats why i messaged you please dont get me started lmao
i can see why not many people want to join a forum with some noob that leaves when he dies
godamn your annoying get over onestly i remember you were really bad
seriously you must have alot of dreams

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:55
I hope someone answers your question then locks this thread, saves you being a bloody idiot and making a fool of yourself.

Yep, go ask him yourself, he will be able to tell you.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:56
I hope someone answers your question then locks this thread, saves you being a bloody idiot and making a fool of yourself.

Yep, go ask him yourself, he will be able to tell you.

your a dumbass stop leaving games
and seriously what your saying about me is exactly what i did to you
i killed you and you left just calm down typical english QUEER
AND WESKI Will tell you
just stop your just making a fool of yourself
are you done replying??
sore sport
dont be mad because your bad

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:58
Noticing your grammar and how your insulting me for where i live really doesnt help you in what your saying.

I've had enough of this, ive got better things to do, LIFE THINGS to do, so seriously, go outside thats all i can say, you may find theres more to live then typing like a 4 year old and making up storys.

Also stop editing your damn posts. Your posts start with 2 lines, couple of edits later end in 4-5. Your just adding **** on and making up ****

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 13:59
Noticing your grammar and how your insulting me for where i live really doesnt help you in what your saying.

I've had enough of this, ive got better things to do, LIFE THINGS to do, so seriously, go outside thats all i can say, you may find theres more to live then typing like a 4 year old and making up storys.

really what your still replying
trying to act like you have a life hahahaha
seriously sorry im not making sure i spell things right its a forum kid get over
you obviously are a loser
and mad YET AGAIN i killed you

and lmao wait your makng fun of me for posting when you have 400 posts and are obviously always on this forum ahhahahahah one word no life

stop the complaints about spelling its a forum

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:00
Lol im pissing myself at this, biggest laugh i've had all day, and its only 3pm, keep going on my friend your just making my day better and better.

Also, Im typing this and you edit it AGAIN, Stop ******* editing your posts and post everything you want in ONE ******* POST!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:02
Lol im pissing myself at this, biggest laugh i've had all day, and its only 3pm, keep going on my friend your just making my day better and better.

Also, Im typing this and you edit it AGAIN, Stop ******* editing your posts and post everything you want in ONE ******* POST!

your still replying yet again NO LIFE
making fun of editing a post
somebody has not obviously gotten laid in years thats clear

yes your laughing so hard

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:03
I got laid last night, thats what i meant by having "A LIFE"

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:04
Admin, please, i beg of you, before i piss myself laughing, NUKE THIS THREAD!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:04
I got laid last night, thats what i meant by having "A LIFE"

yes when your making fun of some one edting a post on a forum and how many posts? and making fun of how i joined for a demo
onestly your in denial
keep dreaming
you really have not gotten laid in ages its beyond years now
end of story

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:05
Please, PLEASE ACID FOR THE LOVE THAT IS HOLY PLEASE NUKE THIS THREAD, nuke the thread from orbit COME ON!

HE EDITED IT AGAIN HAHAHA, grievous, note down the nonedits and the edits.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:06
Admin, please, i beg of you, before i piss myself laughing, NUKE THIS THREAD!

admin nuke this thread
so concerned about a thread NO LIFE
and i can see you dont want to humiliate your self

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:06
I havent humiliated myself, ive laughed myself silly!

Now last night, i definately humiliated myself there! cant dance for ****!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:07
Please, PLEASE ACID FOR THE LOVE THAT IS HOLY PLEASE NUKE THIS THREAD, nuke the thread from orbit COME ON!

HE EDITED IT AGAIN HAHAHA, grievous, note down the nonedits and the edits.

still bringing that up
you need to get outside once in while haahah sad how much you care
typical computer loser

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ounTVG6paBM

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:08
I havent humiliated myself, ive laughed myself silly!

Now last night, i definately humiliated myself there! cant dance for ****!

maybe because you sit on a forum to much?
go out more

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ounTVG6paBM

calling me a troll as if i care haha at internet slang
seriously man you sit on here alot
get out more i cant stress that enough is troll like a insult?

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:09
http://ralphplsgo.com/images/ralph-pls-go.jpg

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:10
http://ralphplsgo.com/images/ralph-pls-go.jpg

and you say you have a life
yes a internet one

ooo no dont say im a troll your bringing my buzz back
opps i edited oo dont make fun of me because of that forum guy

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:11
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/144/l_8160da7cd4fc4847b698ae08fa47de16.jpg

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:12
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/144/l_8160da7cd4fc4847b698ae08fa47de16.jpg

no more to say though so
were done here
by by nerd

do you have these pictures saved on your computer?
sad

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:13
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/autumnsorroze/memes/ralph-pls-go2.jpg

TAPETRVE
2nd Jul 2010, 14:13
Someone kill this thread already (and ban those muppets for a few days to have them chill down).

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:14
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/autumnsorroze/memes/ralph-pls-go2.jpg

replying to all my comments nice one
who claims he has a life besides this forum

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:16
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Takorax/trollface.jpg

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:18
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Takorax/trollface.jpg

keep going looks like your just mad
typical no life

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:19
Like i said before, not mad, pissing myself laughing, im just seeing how long i can go until this threads nuked.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 14:20
I'm listening to Conan the Barbarian's soundtrack , it fits this topic very well ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:20
I'm listening to Conan the Barbarian's soundtrack , it fits this topic very well ! ...

Final countdown for me

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:21
Like i said before, not mad, pissing myself laughing, im just seeing how long i can go until this threads nuked.

want it nuked because your fooling your self
dont want people to see what you put
obviously have a gruge because i killed you
typical

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:22
No i want the thread nuked cause it isnt helping anyone atall, and no im not humiliated at what i said cause nuking the thread doesnt close it, he only locks it and it can still be read.

I just want to put this down as some of the funny moments that have happened in these forums.

Also, you cant have a grudge without getting killed in the first place.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:23
No i want the thread nuked cause it isnt helping anyone atall, and no im not humiliated at what i said cause nuking the thread doesnt close it, he only locks it and it can still be read.

I just want to put this down as some of the funny moments that have happened in these forums.

it gave me a good laugh at the english lies
typical

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:24
Haha, also i wanna know why your usernames Kelly is Belly, Kelly obviously being a girls name. when your actually a 20 something year old paedophile man who was chatting up some young kid in one game...

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:25
Haha, also i wanna know why your usernames Kelly is Belly, Kelly obviously being a girls name. when your actually a 20 something year old paedophile man who was chatting up some young kid in one game...

inside joke
and i was always in party chat i think i came in chat once to laugh at how you leave alot

why is your name agent some queer wanting to be a secret agent or from some stupid show?

20? nope go lower you englsh just have tiny balls thats why most of your voices are high

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:26
inside joke
and i was always in party chat i think i came in chat once to laugh at how you leave alot

Like i have said, never left a game, only once to go out, maybe a second time cause of a powercut. buty that wasnt in your game.

Grievous you still noting this all down?

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 14:27
it gave me a good laugh at the english lies
typical

WHOA That comment alone is going to blow this topic to the moon for sure ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:27
inside joke

why is your name agent some queer wanting to be a secret agent or from some stupid show?

20? nope go lower you englsh just have tiny balls thats why most of your voices are high

MxO, stands for Matrix Online, Agent Johnson was my username on The Matrix Online, My name developed from that.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:28
Like i have said, never left a game, only once to go out, maybe a second time cause of a powercut. buty that wasnt in your game.

Grievous you still noting this all down?

you left about twice and and thats because i either killed you or you died seriously just stop making rubbish up
you never killed me

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:28
WHOA That comment alone is going to blow this topic to the moon for sure ! ...

Puts on gasmask and pulls out shotgun.

Ready for the apocalypse grievous?

TAPETRVE
2nd Jul 2010, 14:29
As I said, ban this spineless prick for good and there will be cake.

MxOAgentJohnson
And who might this spineless prick be?

Dont see how im a spineless prick

GrievousOdyssey
My diagnosis ? Two severe cases of Paranoid Schizophrenia ...

Marvelous ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:30
Sorry, i get blackouts sometimes and there so ******* horrible afterwards.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:32
This guy is the sole reason i set up games with forum members thread, because we honestly dont want ********s like this playing with us,

Im surprised he got in, im upset he got in.

DaSilva_Peru
2nd Jul 2010, 14:32
Hahahaha this is fun reading. 2 noobs battling it out online :D Relaaaaaax I would kill both of you in the blink of an eye, so discussing who's the best of you is proven irrelevant since I'm better than both

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:33
Hahahaha this is fun reading. 2 noobs battling it out online :D Relaaaaaax I would kill both of you in the blink of an eye, so discussing who's the best of you is proven irrelevant since I'm better than both

Im sure as hell not arguing about who is better, i just want him toget his facts straight

Also lol join date feb 2010 and your still a dick

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:33
This guy is the sole reason i set up games with forum members thread, because we honestly dont want ********s like this playing with us,

Im surprised he got in, im upset he got in.

because you guys suck i see why.

seriously this is so rubbish you never killed any one in the games but AI get YOUR facts straight

TAPETRVE
2nd Jul 2010, 14:34
And who might this spineless prick be?

Dont see how im a spineless prick

I wasn't talking about you ;) .

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:35

According to Kelly, we all suck.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:35

According to Kelly, we all suck.

well you do and who ever you played with did also

i remember i was in party chat and i joined game chat because i noticed your tag then you got killed and left and you were host

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:37
This is so ******* funny, because i just went through some old capture card footage and there was one of me joining a game and you constantly closing the lobby so you could boost on K&L1,

This is priceless.

kelly is belly
This is so ******* funny, because i just went through some old capture card footage and there was one of me joining a game and you constantly closing the lobby so you could boost on K&L1,

This is priceless.

show it then

because iv had many tags i never boosted kelly is belly on k and l
so it pretty much shows your prone to making story's

GrievousOdyssey
Hey ... guys ? ...

It's been five minutes now that Acid Burn left this forum entirely ...

Either he is going to unleash the four horses of the apocalypse or ...

Or maybe he just doesn't care ...

My bet is on them horses , i like the third one better , yeah ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:38
Dude, recordings like this are 3gb, there as ****ty as fraps.

To convert that will take 3 hours the method i use.

No, i just like this laugh im getting.

Yea go ahead say i dont have it i really dont care,

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:39
Dude, recordings like this are 3gb, there as ****ty as fraps.

To convert that will take 3 hours the method i use.

No, i just like this laugh im getting.

Yea go ahead say i dont have it i really dont care,

exscuses hahaha typical i could of called that
kelly is belly never got a suit on k and l

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:39
show it then

because iv had many tags i never boosted kelly is belly on k and l
so it pretty much shows your prone to making story's

So your admitting your a booster, JackGordon was right haha

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:40
So your admitting your a booster, JackGordon was right haha

i boosted before yeah so? i play pretty damn good though
and your pretty bad

i usually keep my rank green coat

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:40

You playing todays game at 7pm?

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:41
You playing todays game at 7pm?

seriously though it's sad how you leave most of your games on and kane and lynch 2

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:42

spineless? how?

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:43
seriously though it's sad how you leave most of your games on and kane and lynch 2

Like ive said, ive never left a game cause i was losing, if i lose, i lose,

I really dont care if you continue this on cause im arranging a game soon, so have fun talking to yourself, just realise everyone on the forum and the game, hates you.

UhUh
2nd Jul 2010, 14:43
Would you kindly stop with this bull****?

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:44
Like ive said, ive never left a game cause i was losing, if i lose, i lose,

I really dont care if you continue this on cause im arranging a game soon, so have fun talking to yourself, just realise everyone on the forum and the game, hates you.

hahah as if i care i dont have forum friends wow GET A LIFE
and also you say that on the forum but ingame you leave typical
you obviously sit online too much

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 14:45

Damn lady, let it die!

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:46
hahah as if i care i dont have forum friends wow GET A LIFE
and also you say that on the forum but ingame you leave typical

Typical, typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical,typical, typical, typical.

GrievousOdyssey
Would you kindly stop with this bull****?

I believe the specimen is too dumb to even recognize the code word ...

kelly is belly
Damn lady, let it die!

he keeps replying to me

sigrun
2nd Jul 2010, 14:47
pathetic

you both deserve each other

kelly is belly
I believe the specimen is too dumb to even recognize the code word ...

you have 2,000 post
just stop your just sad

BeardedHoplite
he keeps replying to me

Then be the bigger man (lady?) and walk away, go outside like you keep shouting other people to do.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:48

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:49

yea i joined to get a demo key and say how i liked it
your little group here obviously lives on this forum
a group of virgins at the most haha
defending each other on a forum to scared to get off the internet
would die without it

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 14:49

It's pretty impressive considering his speech skill ...

Edit : wait , who are we talking about ? ...

Edit 2 : Snap out of it Johnson , Sigrun is no threat ! ...

Edit 3 : So why did Kelly even responded to Johnson in the first place ? ...
Holy **** he can't read numbers ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:50
Grievous, shall we head off for a spot of tea?

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:50
It's pretty impressive considering his speech skill ...

its a forum i dont really care that much
unlike your 2,000 post nice job

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 14:51
yea i joined to get a demo key and say how i liked it
your little group here obviously lives on this forum
a group of virgins at the most haha
defending each other on a forum to scared to get off the internet
would die without it

You edited it again.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:52
You edited it again.

Are you playing todays game bearded? 7pm gmt london? we got 3 so far because most people are offline atm.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:52
You edited it again.

yea i know i usaually just submit then reread
always got these no life kids on here correcting me ha
kids like you and agent ones who join matrix online
what the hell is that agent?

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 14:54
Are you playing todays game bearded? 7pm gmt london? we got 3 so far because most people are offline atm.

Hell yeah, its 1PM Chicano time right? I may be a bit late then.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:54
An MMO that ran for years but was closed down due to the copyright stuff with the matrix online.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:55
Hell yeah, its 1PM Chicano time right? I may be a bit late.

its 4 pm GMT here, so 3 hours to go!

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 14:55
An MMO that ran for years but was closed down due to the copyright stuff with the matrix online.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 14:57
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I used to play it casually, had maximum level 50's and then when it closed i put MMO's on hold until Fallout Online, if that is that the bethesda lose the court case.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 14:57

She trying to flip us off? Through the internet no less

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 14:58

That's deep man ...

Anywya , you all do realize that if some proper answer was given for the TC in the first place , none of this would have happened ...
I would like you all to take a minute a reflect on this tragic realization ...

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 15:00
I used to play it casually, had maximum level 50's and then when it closed i put MMO's on hold until Fallout Online, if that is that the bethesda lose the court case.

never played fallout i was always wondering if i should try it

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:00
Shut up grievous -slaps grievous- take your meds!

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:01
never played fallout i was always wondering if i shoudl try it

Fallout 1 and 2, are the greatest, fallout 3 is still bloody amazing but it didnt really feel fallouty enough,

New vegas look amazing though due to whos making it,

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 15:03
Indeed , i'm thinking you should get New Vegas as soon as it comes out and skip Fallout 3 directly , unless you have nothing else to play during this summer ...

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 15:03
Fallout 1 and 2, are the greatest, fallout 3 is still bloody amazing but it didnt really feel fallouty enough,

New vegas look amazing though due to whos making it,

iv been on the fence most likely will but im
more into multi player or coop
when does the new one come out

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:05
iv been on the fence most likely will but im
more into multi player or coop
when does the new one come out

Release date(s) NA October 19, 2010[4]
EU October 22, 2010[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_New_Vegas

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 15:06
Release date(s) NA October 19, 2010[4]
EU October 22, 2010[4]

ill go look it up some more later

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:01
Anyone seen me yet? My gamertag is Curtisb22. I hope i have betrayed you all a some point.

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 16:03
Anyone seen me yet? My gamertag is Curtisb22. I hope i have betrayed you all a some point.

seen alot of people but not your tag yet did you get on recently