PDA

View Full Version : The MP HUD

Kyodan
2nd Jul 2010, 10:04
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but is there an option/setting to hide the player names and cash count in MP? Maybe even a key or button that will show/hide these elements when pressed? It might sound like a stupid idea, but I'd love to be able to record a lot of these MP matches and have nothing obstructing the screen.

On a side note, as awesome as the shaky-cam is, is there a slider to adjust the camera bob, or is it strictly an on/off switch?

kelly is belly
2nd Jul 2010, 11:51
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but is there an option/setting to hide the player names and cash count in MP? Maybe even a key or button that will show/hide these elements when pressed? It might sound like a stupid idea, but I'd love to be able to record a lot of these MP matches and have nothing obstructing the screen.

On a side note, as awesome as the shaky-cam is, is there a slider to adjust the camera bob, or is it strictly an on/off switch?

for the camra question you cant turn the camra off but you can make it stop shaking witch is in options controls

but for a note the camra view of the game is amazing

Kyodan
2nd Jul 2010, 22:38
Hey thanks for the heads up, how does the steadicam look in-game? Are there any videos of it up at all?