PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else felt bad playing as Lynch, seeing Kane as a NPC?

Vulture
2nd Jul 2010, 01:08
I personally felt weird; seeing Kane as a npc.. i thought the demo would include co-op but.. well it was weird for me what do you guys think?

QuarantineX
2nd Jul 2010, 01:45
Definitely a new experience seeing him from the third person perspective, seeing him just kind of tag along and make comments and such. Normally he's bossing Lynch around, now he's just kind of there for the ride.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 02:02
Vulture you really like Kane don't you ? ...

Kent-45
2nd Jul 2010, 02:09
I like him more.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 02:13
The level in the demo starts up and as soon as I am in control of Lynch I almost die because I'm standing out in the open looking at Kane. Wierd

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 02:16
I like him more.

No **** , of course you like yourself more ...
But you do remember Vulture here was so Mad that we don't get to play as Lynch back at last year's reveal he made a topic adressing to IO , don't you ? ...

The level in the demo starts up and as soon as I am in control of Lynch I almost die because I'm standing out in the open looking at Kane. Wierd

Achievement Unlocked !
It's called Kane & Lynch , but it's actually Lynch & Kane ...

UhUh
2nd Jul 2010, 08:04
Eh no, like 'em both.
Loved how Kane makes fun of Lynch in few occasions, going from memory:
K: you ******* amature! I sign up for an arms deal, not a ******* war!

L: we'll be on a crowded street, we need to act cool...
K: you think you can handle it?
L: yea yea...*******

K:"something about the police being there" we need to sneak by them, don't do anything irrational
L: I'll try...

So for those who worried about Lynch beign the brains...no way, Kane feels like the one who knows what to do, he may feel a little alienated by the place, but he still is the mercenary we all know.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 08:11
What the hell is it with these two , thinking that they can "keep it cool" with their rifles sticking out behind their backs ? ...

Pierrot88
2nd Jul 2010, 10:03
Aw nuts, I'm the one person that preferred Lynch it seems. I just had way to much fun at the bank heist in the first game when I played co-op with my friend. Strangely, I actually freaked out when I suddenly saw all those cops with weird heads around and started shooting at random, which...was very appropriate.