PDA

View Full Version : Have all the demo keys been given out??

DirtDiggz
1st Jul 2010, 16:54
Just wondering, so I'll know not to be on the hunt thru my emails!

Minority
1st Jul 2010, 17:03
i think the websites going to hand out demo keys today, but i don't know when..

Nick@IO
1st Jul 2010, 17:12
Website gives out the first batch today, yeah. They should have gone out about an hour ago, give or take. There's a second round going out in a couple of days - possibly during the weekend. We've had a lot of hits on this so inevitably we're not going to be able to give a key to everyone. I still have a pile and will give them out through Facebook, Twitter and these forums over the next days.

Cyniad
1st Jul 2010, 17:12
I recived my email with the code at 6.21 pm. GMT+1

DirtDiggz
1st Jul 2010, 17:20
Thanks for the update Nick!

I.R
1st Jul 2010, 17:23
is the demo UK only?

1st Jul 2010, 17:28
so there will be more?

Minority
1st Jul 2010, 17:38
is the demo UK only?

No, but I remember the signing up for the demo was only for the UK for a few days, then other countries were added. That might be why you thought it was exclusive to the UK.

so there will be more?

There will be more demo keys, just distributed later, but i wonder how much demo keys still need to be distributed because, I like many others hope to get a key.

GrievousOdyssey
1st Jul 2010, 23:28
I still have a pile and will give them out through Facebook, Twitter and these forums over the next days.

Nick are you like the godess Sheeva or something ? why is it only you who is always running around all over the place for us ? ...

Don't you ever , you know , take a rest ? ...

FrankTh3Tank
2nd Jul 2010, 00:12
cant wait to get mine :D lol *fingers crossed*

BBboy20
2nd Jul 2010, 01:20
Just curious but when you signed up for the access from the official website, would the confirmation be by e-mail?

taylornathan2991
2nd Jul 2010, 01:26
Website gives out the first batch today, yeah. They should have gone out about an hour ago, give or take. There's a second round going out in a couple of days - possibly during the weekend. We've had a lot of hits on this so inevitably we're not going to be able to give a key to everyone. I still have a pile and will give them out through Facebook, Twitter and these forums over the next days.

I hope I'm part of that second pile lol:nut:

pitbull55
4th Jul 2010, 06:00
I would also like to get a key to the demo please.