PDA

View Full Version : Play the devs!

Nick@IO
1st Jul 2010, 11:32
Hey guys

IOI developers will be online playing the exclusive demo from today and through the weekend! If you feel like getting your rear handed to you by the guys who made this game, or if you think you can kick ours, join up!

We're online between 8 PM and 10 PM CET and will be playing Fragile Alliance tonight (July 1st), Undercover Cop on Friday (July 2nd), Cops & Robbers on Saturday (July 3rd) and all three on Sunday (July 4th).

Here's the list of gamertags to look out for:

IOI DEV001
IOI DEV002
IOI DEV003
IOI DEV004
IOI DEV005
IOI DEV006

For those of you not in Europe, the guys at Eidos Montreal are stepping up to the challenge. They will not be online tonight as it's a national holiday but will be available over the weekend. Their gamertags are below:

EidosMontreal01
EidosMontreal02
EidosMontreal03
EidosMontreal04

Nick

UhUh
1st Jul 2010, 11:39
Yai! was hoping something like this came out :D

JackGordon
1st Jul 2010, 11:44
I'm so there!

MxOAgentJohnson
1st Jul 2010, 11:45
Nick, all i wanna know is wich one you are, i want to arrage my games with you aswell so we can get my people with you in, more of a community thing.

also **** you i got a big date and you arrange the fragile alliance match tonight. your troll :P

Nick@IO
1st Jul 2010, 12:29
Nick, all i wanna know is wich one you are, i want to arrage my games with you aswell so we can get my people with you in, more of a community thing.

also **** you i got a big date and you arrange the fragile alliance match tonight. your troll :P

Guess you're just doing to have to dump her early, dude ;)

We'll do another round next weeked as well. And I will be online tomorrow and Sunday.

kelly is belly
1st Jul 2010, 13:00
just had a good game with dev003 i won he came second the guy threw a exstingusher at me lmao

Nick@IO
1st Jul 2010, 13:15
The guys are online now, by the way, if you want to play against them. Look out for the gamertags listed in the first post.

Vulture
1st Jul 2010, 13:31
nice :D
but my download is still at %50 :(

JackGordon
1st Jul 2010, 13:52
Played against SquareEnixUK a few minutes ago ;)

Random note: I'm writing a full demo review to post in my Impressions Thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=110730).

FrankTh3Tank
2nd Jul 2010, 00:14
hopefully i can get in this to kick some dev butt lol :D

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 17:40
I will be online in undercover cop in about 20 minutes. Get ready to kick some butt (namely mine). IOIDEV007 - Bond, James Bond.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 17:44
May i have a chance of kicking your ass Nick?

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 17:45
May i have a chance of kicking your ass Nick?

It would be my pleasure.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 17:46
Sweet! Can't wait.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 17:47
Not many people are turning up for forum game, let down really, i will come and hand you your behind nick, i will hand it to you well.

Had an excellent game today, owned the whole team as undercover, shame the host was a BABY and had to close it on round 3 near the end when i had 3 mil to escape with :(

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 17:48
How does the Undercover cop take others out? Do they need to kill traitors or something?

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 17:57
Just kill the others :)

monkiemurdie
2nd Jul 2010, 18:11
How does the Undercover cop take others out? Do they need to kill traitors or something?
best to pick off straglers. not the lead guy with 4 others watching

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 18:20
Yeah, that's what i tend to do when aiming to betray and earn some quick $$$. Gotta love that small and fast smg/uzi gun. Unleash a full clip on someone unsuspecting in the back and they got no chance to fight back.

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 18:24
Arlright, I'm alternating between FA and UC at the moment. I also suck major butt so it's easy money for you guys.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 18:55
Nick, one word.

OWNED

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 19:05
Nick, one word.

OWNED

Felt like a close match to me!:mad2:

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:07
This is the day i've lost all my respect for both Nick and Kim Krogh , how could they have both lost to simple users of this forum , this doesn't make any sense whatsoever ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:12
Felt like a close match to me!:mad2:

Dude, You had such a head start it wasnt even funny!

Damn blood killing me like that, and i still won on two rounds.

Oh man i love using fire extinguishers like that, pure awesomeness.

Could you hear me and him talking to each other, or did you mute our annoying asses :O

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2010, 19:31
Dude, You had such a head start it wasnt even funny!

Damn blood killing me like that, and i still won on two rounds.

Oh man i love using fire extinguishers like that, pure awesomeness.

Could you hear me and him talking to each other, or did you mute our annoying asses :O

I heard every word of your trash talking, dude.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:32
I heard every word of your trash talking, dude.

Oi, no trash talking was said... well not much :P

You loved it really, enjoying your games so far?

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:37
You loved it really,

Ok this was really disturbing ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:39
gnrGrievous...

You love it.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:43
. . .

Why is it so hard for me to say 'no' ... oh god ... Oh God ...

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:48
I totally owned dev008. I saw him with my very eyes try to kill every single one of us by throwing a fire extinguisher at us. I grabbed him, threw to the floor, unloaded loads of bullets into his ass while he/she was on the floor then teabagged him. Multiple times.

I felt like a man.

I was also in a game i think with dev001 and dev003.

Dev003 try to kill me at the beginning, he picked up a cannister and it either shot it and killed him or he killed himself with it.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:51
I totally owned dev008. I saw him with my very eyes try to kill every single one of us by throwing a fire extinguisher at us. I grabbed him, threw to the floor, unloaded loads of bullets into his ass while he/she was on the floor then teabagged him. Multiple times.

I felt like a man.

I was also in a game i think with dev001 and dev003.

Dev003 try to kill me at the beginning, he picked up a cannister and it either shot it and killed him or he killed himself with it.

Dev 003, sorry to say, is awful -trollface-

I played a few games with him and i watched him fail... and fail..... and fail.

I've only played with Nick and Dev003, dev003 about 3 times... lol and nick only once.

And man did nick su...own -kissup time-

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:53
What dev is Nick? My goal is to try and kill every dev and teabag 'em.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:54
What dev is Nick? My goal is to try and kill every dev and teabag 'em.

IOI DEV007, hes offline now anyway.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:56
I heard you been a naughty boy trash talking. While i admit i was saying my balls are itchy in the middle of a game, and telling people to betray a certain person.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 20:06
i added you bev, come play.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 20:09
Totally, will come on now.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 21:49
Yeah, that's what i tend to do when aiming to betray and earn some quick $$$. Gotta love that small and fast smg/uzi gun. Unleash a full clip on someone unsuspecting in the back and they got no chance to fight back.

Best is to pick up the SMG at the beginning shootout and keep your AK, then empty the AK clip into your victim and finish him (he should be downed, if not dead already) with the SMG.

UhUh
2nd Jul 2010, 22:39
Seen some of you today, IOI002 did an awesome thing, I was about to jump on the van when he grabs me an kill me...nice one.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 22:45
I was about to jump on the van when he grabs me an kill me...nice one.

Sounds like a reference to the Ladykiller to me ...

joe the janitor
3rd Jul 2010, 05:25
For those of you not in Europe, the guys at Eidos Montreal are stepping up to the challenge. They will not be online tonight as it's a national holiday but will be available over the weekend. Their gamertags are below:

EidosMontreal01

I played with him (or her)! He (or She), umm..... Wasn't great.