PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead is 6.80 on Steam

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 17:37
New round of Steam deals went live about 30 minutes ago. Looks like a whole lot of crap, except for one little gem: Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year edition is 6.80 right now on Steam. This is a steal. This isn't just a game folks, it's training for the apocalypse.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/

This sale ends in about 23 hours as of this posting.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 17:42
You drama queen ...

Couldn't you have just made one "Steam Deals" topic ? ...

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 17:46
Can't you just drive the van without *****ing all the time Grievous??? Can't you?!?! NOBODY GETS AWAY WITH WHAT YOU JUST DID.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 17:49
Yeah alrigh alright , "just keep your **** together" ...

UhUh
30th Jun 2010, 18:48
When you ladies are done shouting...

There's also MassEffect2 for those who care.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 19:24
You do realise, making these topics are generally a waste of time, because the people who have steam, probably ******* know or have already read the big steam sale page or notification you get upon opening steam of all the new steam deals...

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 20:36
Most of what I do is a waste of time. It's never stopped me before.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 20:49
So i'm going to comment here the posts in that topic that got locked while i was just about to write my comment ...

Ah i just read the rules, i have to be over 18. Being one of the youngest in my year sucks, people in my year are already 18 and driving cars, while i. Have not even turned 17 yet.

Guess i will have to wait until the game comes out.

Idiot , why didn't you just lie about your age here on the internet ? ...

Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Can't we all just shut up and get off this thread until the demo comes out? Holy crap, you guys seem to want this locked.

Go discuss this in Off-Topic Discussion, that's where these things go.

Actually , i've noticed that for a week now , the off topic section is atcually my favorite place in this forum , you know why ? ...

Because we tend to stay More On Topic in the Off-Topic section than in the General Discussion Section ...

It's weird and i like it ...

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 20:51
Actually , i've noticed that for a week now , the off topic section is atcually my favorite place in this forum , you know why ? ...

Because we tend to stay More On Topic in the Off-Topic section than in the General Discussion Section ...

I completely agree. The new kids that like starting arguments tend to stay away from this section. I think things will die down after the demo's been out for a bit.

On topic: All these steam sales make me wish I had a good pc.

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 20:53
So i'm going to comment here the posts in that topic that got locked while i was just about to write my comment ...

Idiot , why didn't you just lie about your age here on the internet ? ...

Well since i posted a picture of myself on this site and i don't look 18 at all it is too late, if i didn't post the pic, then yeah i would of lied.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 20:54
Dude, have you seen how young i look, and im 18. i look like a 16 year old, younger n all, but my drivers license and fridge full of beer are a big kick in the balls to the look of my age

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:02
I completely agree. The new kids that like starting arguments tend to stay away from this section. I think things will die down after the demo's been out for a bit.

We must defend this land ! it is ours ! ...

Well since i posted a picture of myself on this site and i don't look 18 at all it is too late, if i didn't post the pic, then yeah i would of lied.

You looked like twenty one to me , just saying ...

Dude, have you seen how young i look, and im 18. i look like a 16 year old, younger n all, but my drivers license and fridge full of beer are a big kick in the balls to the look of my age

You can't count for **** , you're only six years old Johnson ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 21:05
Grievous is acting agressive to me today lol/.

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 21:08

http://mimg.ugo.com/200812/23352/braveheart.jpg

We must drive them out! Longshanks will never take our freedom!

Sorry I watched that movie like 7 times the other day.

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 21:09
Best movie ever... even though Mel Gibson is a jew hating bastard.

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 21:12
Best movie ever... even though Mel Gibson is a jew hating bastard.
I don't know, I've always been more of a Kingdom of Heaven kind of guy, but that's a discussion for a different topic.

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 21:15

You looked like twenty one to me , just saying ...

You can't count for **** , you're only six years old Johnson ! ...

My friend's suggest otherwise. Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! I would of said i was 25, just like my profile says.

SlashPrower
30th Jun 2010, 21:15
http://mimg.ugo.com/200812/23352/braveheart.jpg

We must drive them out! Longshanks will never take our freedom!

Sorry I watched that movie like 7 times the other day.

Dude that movie's like 3 hours long

That's your entire day

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:16
This topic is doomed anywya , i thought Apocalypto was rather neat ! not sure what people were saying about the violence though , it all looks rather normal to me ...

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 21:18
Dude that movie's like 3 hours long

That's your entire day
I had it on in the background while I was with some friends doing other things (like poker!). Also, it was just on tv, so it was heavily edited.

BeardedHoplite
30th Jun 2010, 22:05
[FONT="Courier New"]Actually , i've noticed that for a week now , the off topic section is atcually my favorite place in this forum , you know why ? ...

I dunno, man, to me it's pretty bat**** everywhere. We'll be talking about hamsters and go into the philosophy in South Park