PDA

View Full Version : JustCause.com is down Wut?

cazzer
30th Jun 2010, 16:04
Ignore the incorrectly spelled title. :p But is there any reason for why it is down, that is if it is down, as when i type in the URL it simply does not load a page, as in it doesn't even start loading a page?

Mods help me out here? i recently climbed to #1 on one of the leaderboards and want to check 'me' stats. :nut:

Kind regards.

patrickownzya
30th Jun 2010, 16:09
Works for me.

Driber
30th Jun 2010, 16:11
It's loading fine for me. Probably just a temporary glitch on your ISP's end.

cazzer
30th Jun 2010, 16:23
Hmm ok that's fair enough. Odd though it just does not seem to work.

Just loaded up Firefox and it seems to work. :crazy: But it does not work in IE7, and i have not a clue why.

Driber
30th Jun 2010, 16:29
Because IE sucks :mad2:

No0dleZ032
30th Jun 2010, 16:58
Ignore the incorrectly spelled title. :p But is there any reason for why it is down, that is if it is down, as when i type in the URL it simply does not load a page, as in it doesn't even start loading a page?

Mods help me out here? i recently climbed to #1 on one of the leaderboards and want to check 'me' stats. :nut:

Kind regards.

I just had to check out that your on the top of the list, discovering that you play on X360.
Have to say: GREAT! :D Finally someone who play on xbox! ;)
And to go even more offtopic (sorry for that) i hate that 360 doesn't have recorder... :(

KomodoDave
30th Jun 2010, 16:59
I just had to check out that your on the top of the list, discovering that you play on X360.
And to go even more offtopic (sorry for that) i hate that 360 doesn't have recorder... :(

Use a webcam. I play on X360 too, that's how I make my vids ;)

P.S. Sorry for the brazen OT :o

Rios
30th Jun 2010, 17:05
Ive had this happen to me before to, it probably is an issue with IE, sometimes you can force it, if it happens again try highlighting the text in the URL box and hitting enter instead of clicking refresh, I had that work for me before. If that doesn't work try removing /home from the end of the URL so it just reads http://www.justcause.com and hit enter, Ive had that work before to when I was having trouble getting in. :)

No0dleZ032
30th Jun 2010, 17:11
Use a webcam. I play on X360 too, that's how I make my vids ;)

P.S. Sorry for the brazen OT :o
A "normal" webcam or one for the xbox? :3

cazzer
30th Jun 2010, 17:13
Ive had this happen to me before to, it probably is an issue with IE, sometimes you can force it, if it happens again try highlighting the text in the URL box and hitting enter instead of clicking refresh, I had that work for me before. If that doesn't work try removing /home from the end of the URL so it just reads http://www.justcause.com and hit enter, Ive had that work before to when I was having trouble getting in. :)
I will try that cheers. :thumb:

Yeah i kinda dislike the fact it does not have a recorder. Oh well life goes on eh. And yes i recently lost my top place to someone else, working on that ;) i dont mind either console, but i must admit i do love the xbox.

Because IE sucks :mad2:
Yes it sucks, just like the layout, a bit of a Mac user i am there then. :p

German
30th Jun 2010, 17:47
Try upgrading to IE8

for some reason as much as I love FF it can't run FLASH-HD on some websites to well ,it stutters badly, when I switch over to IE8 , it works like a charm, I've tried a ton of fixes for FF but flash just doesn't agree with FF on some websites (like gametrailers) youtube is ok but can be stuttering on HD , but for some reason runs MUCH better on IE8..GASP!!!! why why , I love FF add-ons

actually I've just been experimenting with Lunascape browser, which kind of takes the best of FF/IE8/Chrome and combines the best features , you can even switch engines on separate tabs and use FF add-ons, it's pretty dang kool

I'm trying to get used to it