PDA

View Full Version : K&L flash game news.

chaoticd
30th Jun 2010, 14:29
hey, so their is probably a ton of people still wondering about my K&L flash game.... well, this is what i decided. I am working on a Portal 2 flash game right now. why? because i have never created a flash game based on a real game and i want to practice first. portal 2 is my practice game, and depending on how well it goes, depends if i continue with the K&L flash game. just letting everyone know.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 14:29
Isnt there already a portal flash game.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 14:50
So you created a topic about the Kane & Lynch flash game , making people believe it's going to come out right along the corner , then you announce that in fact no , it is still not around the corner ...

So why the heck did you created this topic if the situation did not changed at all ? ...

Oh i see , promotional campaign for your Portal 2 flash game ...

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 15:35
My soul bleeds confusion.... and tacos

BeardedHoplite
30th Jun 2010, 16:03
My soul bleeds confusion.... and tacos

Yummy
Sooo, is the Portal 2 flash going to be like the first one?

chaoticd
1st Jul 2010, 16:01
So you created a topic about the Kane & Lynch flash game , making people believe it's going to come out right along the corner , then you announce that in fact no , it is still not around the corner ...

So why the heck did you created this topic if the situation did not changed at all ? ...

Oh i see , promotional campaign for your Portal 2 flash game ...

i thought everyone would like the concept that im testing my skills with this type of game before i work on the ultimate K&L

chaoticd
1st Jul 2010, 16:03
Yummy
Sooo, is the Portal 2 flash going to be like the first one?

side scroller? yes. i just finished the intro, its amazing. :thumb:

GrievousOdyssey
1st Jul 2010, 23:52
i thought everyone would like the concept that im testing my skills with this type of game before i work on the ultimate K&L

Ah yes i forgot , you're responsible for making the Game Of The Year ...

chaoticd
2nd Jul 2010, 16:48
Ah yes i forgot , you're responsible for making the Game Of The Year ...

lol, if your interested, i can post a video of the portal 2 intro here that i recorder from my computer....

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 16:49
Sure , please do ...
I'm sure we all want to see it ...

chaoticd
2nd Jul 2010, 16:58
Sure , please do ...
I'm sure we all want to see it ...

ok, its really cool, but the video quality lags becuase recording your computer dosnt always work right. how do you put a video on the forums?

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 17:05
Can you upload it to youtube ? ...
I'm sorry i don't really know how to upload videos ...

chaoticd
2nd Jul 2010, 18:33
HMMM, ok, well, not sure how to post this on the site directly, so heres a link. bad quality because i recorded my own computer screen.....

http://www.dg-games.com/apps/videos/videos/show/9420908-portal-2-flash-game-intro

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:40
I give it a Six ...

PS : lol your name flashed over the screen , but due to the bad quality i couldn't see your name , blasted ! ...

chaoticd
2nd Jul 2010, 18:42
I give it a Six ...

PS : lol your name flashed over the screen , but due to the bad quality i couldn't see your name , blasted ! ...

six out of...

PS: lol, my names all over the website.

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 18:44
HMMM, ok, well, not sure how to post this on the site directly, so heres a link. bad quality because i recorded my own computer screen.....

http://www.dg-games.com/apps/videos/videos/show/9420908-portal-2-flash-game-intro

Very cool. That's so cool that I'll finish the robbery scene for Rain of Mercy right now.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:47
Please ! Your Omnipotence ! Have Mercy ! ...

http://thumbs.webs.com/s/viewProfilePic/?siteId=44139974&memberId=44154943&size=normal

chaoticd
2nd Jul 2010, 18:48
Please ! Your Omnipotence ! Have Mercy ! ...

http://thumbs.webs.com/s/viewProfilePic/?siteId=44139974&memberId=44154943&size=normal

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA. that is actually me.