PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex Human Revolution Gameplay

crazyitalian
30th Jun 2010, 01:32
I hope nobody (mods :o) will be pissed if I post this sooooo . . . *removed*

xsamitt
30th Jun 2010, 01:34
This I would say is a big NO NO.I would take that off ASAP.As for myself I refuse and continue refuse to watch this.

TrickyVein
30th Jun 2010, 01:35
from when these first came out I haven't been able to find these again GRACCCCCI

oh wait, no, go away mods, these don't work. :D not anymore, nope.

crazyitalian
30th Jun 2010, 01:46
Mods if this is a big "NO NO" please delete. Thanks. I hope I have not ruined it for anybody.

TrickyVein
30th Jun 2010, 01:58
well, it's actually turned over a whole lot of what previously had been negative views on the game for me at least.

It's looking really effin badass cool (in a sweet, good way) now that I've watched them again. Really, it's like I've found religion or something.

Unstoppable
30th Jun 2010, 02:00
These are olds vids nothing new here.

imported_D_X
30th Jun 2010, 02:14
Mods if this is a big "NO NO" please delete. Thanks. I hope I have not ruined it for anybody.

Don't worry about ruining it for anyone, if someone doesn't want to see it, it's easy they just won't click the link. I for one thank you for posting it. I think Eidos Montreal are being silly about it, this videos are already on the internetz and as some dumb-ass senator once said "the internet is a series of tubes", in short once something falls on the tubes you don't get it back :D so they might as well release the HD game-play, that would only help them at this point.

crazyitalian
30th Jun 2010, 02:21
These videos have given me hope. I used to hate the idea of another Deus Ex game, just because invisible war pretty much butchered what could have been an epic line of games. The first one will always be the greatest in my mind.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the gameplay and I hope they keep up the good work.

Shralla
30th Jun 2010, 02:30
This I would say is a big NO NO.I would take that off ASAP.As for myself I refuse and continue refuse to watch this.

Any particular reason why, or are you just lashing yourself into Square-Enix's backwards-ass "ideals" of not releasing gameplay footage for a game that's less than a year from release?

Deus_Ex_Machina
30th Jun 2010, 02:32
old footage is old

But thanks for playing. :thumb:

biofuel
30th Jun 2010, 03:08
I hope nobody (mods :o) will be pissed if I post this sooooo . . . *removed*

I know, looks so abysmal

DXeXodus
30th Jun 2010, 11:28
No. Closed.