PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles are...strange

Sonic42
29th Jun 2010, 17:01
Last night all cars and pedestrians vanished...again. I used the trick where you Start>Abort a race and everything appeared normal again.

This morning I log on and see something I've never seen before. The types of cars driving around on streets are strange. I live in a world where only motorcycles, Tuk Tuks, Civaduer 999s, and limos exist!

Has anyone else ever seen this?

KomodoDave
30th Jun 2010, 10:11
Last night all cars and pedestrians vanished...again. I used the trick where you Start>Abort a race and everything appeared normal again.

This morning I log on and see something I've never seen before. The types of cars driving around on streets are strange. I live in a world where only motorcycles, Tuk Tuks, Civaduer 999s, and limos exist!

Has anyone else ever seen this?

Has this persisted, is it still happening? I've never experienced this myself, nor seen it mentioned elsewhere. You lucky thing. :p

Sonic42
1st Jul 2010, 04:05
Has this persisted, is it still happening? I've never experienced this myself, nor seen it mentioned elsewhere. You lucky thing. :p

It worked itself out. When I first spawned in, there were ONLY motorcycles. I blew up a propaganda trailer, and ONLY motorcycles chased me. Then I started seeing Tuk Tuks. Then the fancy sports cars and limos. It stayed like that for awhile, where you could see crazy stuff like 2 limos side-by-side with sports cars on either end of the caravan. :cool:

After a while I started seeing more and more variety, until it was all fixed about an hours later.

In terms of numbers, it was hard to say weather that small selection of cars were spawning in place of all the others, or if those cars were just the only ones available.