PDA

View Full Version : Keir and Melonie play LCGoL!!

Melonie_TR
29th Jun 2010, 00:53
Hey guys! I know I'm not as active on this forum as I am another Tomb Raider forum website, but I figured I would share this video with you guys anyway, since you probably would like to see it!

I'm a Frag Doll Cadette, which is a six month internship with Ubisoft and the Frag Dolls. Because of this, I was hired to go to E3. During my break, I was fortunate enough to play GoL with Keir!!! It was SO exciting and FUN!! :D

Here is a little snippet:

Keir and Melonie play LCGoL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1waMD79Few)

GoranAgar
29th Jun 2010, 07:23
You two are so cute. :thumb:

Rachie
29th Jun 2010, 07:34
That was brilliant to watch. Thanks for sharing!

By the way Melonie, has anyone told you before that you look a lot like Lara herself? :D

Melonie_TR
29th Jun 2010, 16:04
You two are so cute. :thumb:

Thank you!!! :D :o

That was brilliant to watch. Thanks for sharing!

By the way Melonie, has anyone told you before that you look a lot like Lara herself? :D

Wow, that is a huge compliment, thank you! :D :group_hug:

Keir
29th Jun 2010, 16:43
Wooo! That was lots of fun :thumbsup:

Raider126
29th Jun 2010, 16:58
That looks awesome :)
Can't wait to play it now!

Also, I agree, you do look a lot like Lara.

mushroom079
30th Jun 2010, 09:31
That was cool - thanks for the link!

And whoda thunk Keir was such a spunk!

Seriously.... (whispers call me)

Oh... and I noticed that you were playing PS3.
Most of the clips I have seen - seem to be for XB360.

Melonie_TR
7th Jul 2010, 03:36
That was cool - thanks for the link!

And whoda thunk Keir was such a spunk!

Seriously.... (whispers call me)

Oh... and I noticed that you were playing PS3.
Most of the clips I have seen - seem to be for XB360.

Yes, we played it on the PS3 in that video, but I had played it once through on the 360 prior. It's amazing how easy it is to transition from one to the other. They honestly look and feel just the same to me on both platforms.

GoranAgar
7th Jul 2010, 13:31
I agree that the two platforms are pretty much interchangeable. We own both and it always puzzles me when people say they can not play with "the other controller" and that this console looks so much better than the other. There might be examples where that is true, but it works both ways.

Danielsun_
7th Jul 2010, 20:50
and i thought Keir was camera shy? :p

how is it possible to get an internship with a game company? i thought it was darn impossible unless you had a hundred degrees under your belt

Edit: mushroom what does it mean when someone is spunk? i honestly don't know lol

mushroom079
7th Jul 2010, 22:34
and i thought Keir was camera shy? :p

how is it possible to get an internship with a game company? i thought it was darn impossible unless you had a hundred degrees under your belt

Edit: mushroom what does it mean when someone is spunk? i honestly don't know lol

Spunk = Hot. Attractive...

"Well aren't you a big load of hunk a spunk"
:whistle:

Danielsun_
8th Jul 2010, 07:42
Spunk = Hot. Attractive...

"Well aren't you a big load of hunk a spunk"
:whistle:

aaah right, hmm definatly a first time i have heard that expression, don't think it would go down to well if i were to say to my friends though

'hey mate dont worry she thinks you're spunk'
'what?...'

aaah lol

thanks for the info mushroom