PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Videogames.

Brackstone17
28th Jun 2010, 03:57
We seem to have covered almost every favourite thing about videogames except the actual games themselves so far, so I thought it was due time we did this. Basically, tell us what your favourite games are. You can do it in a top 10 list, or any way you wish. Give an explanation if you think you need one.

One rule: No Kane and Lynch. It is kind of implied that Kane and Lynch is on most of our top 10 lists, so we'll just leave it out.

These are my top 10 games.

Red Dead Redemption
This has it all: an excellent story, cool characters, fun gameplay, a long story mode, addictive multiplayer and excellent music.

Halo 1
As much as a lot of people hate the series, you can't deny that the first one was great for it's time. Even with all the new technical improvements and fancy graphics, I still think this one stands out in almost every area.

Red Dead Revolver
This was just plain fun. The awesome licensed music, cool characters (with equally cool intros), zany situations and a pretty good story all added up into a fun, almost Grindhousey like game. I still consider the poker themed multiplayer to be the greatest multiplayer of all time.

Far Cry 2
I have spent hours with this game and still don't feel like I'm done with it. There are so many different ways to play this game, so many different ways it can turn out and so many unscripted, 100% random events that make this game constantly refreshing.

Kotor
This is the first RPG I played in any sort of depth, and I loved it. The freedom of choice and the cool characters sealed the deal for me. If there is one thing I will always remember about this game, it's the crazy wookie disease that turned all my party members into wookies.

PoP Sands of Time
This is probably the best example of how to make a cocky, witty protagonist without him grating on the nerves. Despite the changes made to the gameplay later, I still think this one was the best in every single way, including combat.

Orange Box
It's a total package. I've probably spent more time playing as a sniper in this than I have playing as any one character in any other game.

Max Payne 1
This game just oozed atmosphere and style. I thought the gameplay was better than the second because it was far more challenging and rewarding.

Deadly Premonition
No game and few films have ever made me laugh this much. Whether intentional or not, this is easily the funniest game I have every played.

Kingdom Under Fire the Crusaders
Interesting, lengthy story and 4 characters to tell that story through made this good. What made this great was the seamless and brilliant blend of real time tactics, rpg elements and hack and slash gameplay. No game since this, including later developments in the series, has been able to capture that magic quite the same as this.

So there, I've rambled long enough (yes I made this because I was bored). I know a lot of my games are recent, but that's just the nature of the beast, I guess. I'm trying to go back and play some of the older classics that I ignored, but these are the games that I always keep coming back to.

joe the janitor
28th Jun 2010, 04:12
Ok, Ive been saving these in my head for a while now for just such an occasion
In no particular order:

- Deadly Premonition
One of the most memorable video game endings I have experienced in a very long time. Also It's very funny!

- Conkers Bad Fur Day
So original, very funny, heart breaking ending, tons of pop culture references, beet it about about 4 times going for 5!

- Half life 2
An amazing story driven experience, with the most memorable characters in a video game to date.

- Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
I love the Oddworld universe, and this being a cross between the old west and sci-fi = me liky.

- Spyro: Year of the Dragon
One of those games I played as a kid that I have very nostalgic memories about.

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
With Smod (http://www.moddb.com/mods/super-mod-pack) this = one of the most immerse, and realistic experiences ever!

- Arma 2
According to steam I have spent 130.2 hours playing this game.... Nuff said.

- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Again, nostalgic memories.

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
I love playing splitscreen in this game, and in my opinion it is the only game that has done online level progression right. Oh, and the cover system rules!

- Gears of War
My very first Xbox 360 game, and I loved it! I know this will sound crazy but I found the story very engaging... Please, don't hit me, I'm not looking for trouble ;)

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 06:45
I'm going to do this per system ...
I'm listing the games that i either spent a lot of time playing it , or i just want to experience it again as i'm passing through my shelves right now ...

On PC ...
Since the beginning up to 2005 ...

XVI ~ Hulk
I had fun punching at enemies in this game , the Boss Fights were actually epic , it's mostly the Hulk versus some other being that is also a big guy like Hulk , so it's like two giant bright colored wrestlers throwing each other in a small confined room , it was outrageous ! ...

XV ~ Battle for Middle Earth , The Lord of the Rings
Among one of the last games i bought and played on my dying PC , hell , this game was too big , but i managed to install it ... I liked how in the campaign you could keep your army instead of rebuilding it at every new level , and selecting all your troops and charging in towards some puny enemy base is fun to watch , but i remember the game being a little too easy ... pity ...

XIV ~ Rayman 2 The Great Escape
It's weird , i know i only finished this game once ... but it has some unforgettable charm to it ... it was also hard as hell , the Third Rayman was ten times easier as i beat it in a afternoon , but The Great Escape ? feels like years ...

XIII ~ The Emperor's Tomb , Indiana Jones
Two Annoying Things : first would be the complete lack of checkpoints in a level , if you fall to your death two minutes before the end you'll have to start it all over again ... second ... That Tank ... That Tank in the dark tunnel ... the horror ... the horror ...
Other than that this game was great ... punching enemies has never been more satisfying ...

XII ~ Episode I The Phantom Menace , Star Wars
I was very surprised to find out in the later years that This was considered as one of the worst games ever ... for some reason when i played it it certainly didn't felt like it , i remember playing it nearly every night during a full summer , not because i was bored ... was it ? ...

XI ~ The Return of the King , The Lord of the Rings
Is it so hard to make games like this today ? couldn't Brutal Legend be something like this ? ...

X ~ Elite Force , Star Trek Voyager
I knew jack sheeeaaat from Star Trek , but this game played like Dark Forces II , so i liked it ... I also bought the sequel , unfortunately i don't remember much from it , other than it had some really tedious moments and a Gatling Gun ... Oh and yes , i did found out later that it was made by the same developers of Dark Forces II ...

IX ~ The Chambers of Secret , Harry Potter
This , along with the first Harry Potter , were probably the best , the new ones just seems to over complicate things , Chambers of Secret was easy to play though the game wasn't Easy , it was a colorful game though it remains one of the scariest games i played , i mean the music , the atmosphere , the fact that you're pretty much alone for the majority of the game ... t'was magic ...

VIII ~ Empire Earth
I know , i should have listed Age of Empire II or Starcraft , but i just loved Empire Earth's three dimensional units , and the fact that you could zoom in was pretty neat , that and the campaigns , the mission objectives , it always felt 'new' ... never bought the sequels though , some might even call it a wise decision ...

VII ~ Republic Commando , Star Wars
Another one of those games that i doubt i finished it three times but i'm listing it high up here anywya , why ? because LucasArt forgot to make a sequel to this ! and i'm still angry Sev is being eaten alive by some ******* bugs !!! WHAT THE **** !!!!! ...

VI ~ Lego Racers
It's the most addictive game i played , and i'm trying really hard not to put in on top of the list ... oh man i can hear the theme song playing in my head again ...

V ~ Toy Story 2
It's Buzz Lightyear shooting at schizophrenic toys ...
Mighty disapointed that the new one isn't a proper sequel to this masterpiece ...

IV ~ Pacific Warriors
I can barely find any info on this game on the web , damn it i want to know why there never was a sequel to this ! all you do is flying around , destroying enemy structures , boats , airplanes , zepelines , and if you played carefully enough you could upgrade your machine gun into some energy bomber ...
Plus the game had no music , all it had was the sound of your plane engine , the machine gun fires , and enemy getting blown up ... or you when you hit against the ground ...

III ~ Jedi Knight Series : Dark Forces II , Jedi Outcast , Jedi Academy
Kyle Katarn ... enough said ...

II ~ Hit & Run , The Simpsons
Oddly enough , this is the first GTA Clone Sandbox game i've played ... hell this might actaully be the first sandbox game i ever played , impressive if you think about it ... Anywya , it's the Simpsons and you get to jump around the city collecting coins , costumes , cards and whatnot ... it had a charm that was unique ...

I ~ The Frozen Throne , Warcraft III
Kind of think of it i'm not quite sure if this is suppose to be my favorite PC game today ... back at that time it was though , so i'll leave it that way ...
Oh and they should have made a full third person adventure game with Rexxar , now that would have been epic ...

On PS2 ...
2004 - 2008 ...

XVI ~ Fahrenheit
Yep , from the same guys who made Jason Rain ... i amaze myself sometimes ...

XV ~ Freedom Fighters
I think it must have been the ragdoll physics , that and when you get to charge along nine other fighters , decimating them Russians , it felt epic ...

XIV ~ Rise of Sin Tzu , Batman
I actually felt this game had a lot more depth than Arkham Asylum , scary i know ...

XIII ~ Destroy All Humans!
How could the sequels have ****ed it up so bad ? ...

XII ~ The Godfather The Video Game
It was the fact that you were a gangster in the forties , the Blackhand/beat the crap out of your rival foes with your bare hands mechanic , and the fact that when you become the Don of New York City , you get a million dollars even though there's nothing for you to buy , and you get unlimited ammo as well , making you a sad lonely man , beautiful ...
And no , i still don't like how they kill off my main character in the first level of Godfather 2 , not buying that ...

XI ~ Black
I played it again recently , it didn't aged a bit ...

X ~ Spartan Total Warriors
Also known as the unofficial game of 300 , and again , is it so hard to make games like these in this generation's console ? i know they made a Viking one , but apparently it was just alright ...

IX ~ Rise of the Underminer , The Incredibles
I thought it was pretty to look at , the original score was good too , but the game was too short , what i don't understand is why didn't they made Sandbox Superhero game based of The Incredibles' universe , it's quite doable actually ...

VIII ~ Transformers
My first PS2 game ... it was like entering a whole new world of gaming ... more than it meets the eye indeed ...
I bought the new one , War For Cybertron , i know it's never going to be better than this Transformers so why did i bought it anywya ? ... me thinks its psychological , as along with fans of Transformers we were hoping for a its proper sequel ... and we buy anything that we sees some resemblence to it on the way ...

VII ~ Spider-Man 2
This however was the game that made me buy a PS2 , i saw the trailers for this , i saw you could swing around a huge open city , i wanted that ... i bought the PC version and found out it was a kiddie version ... it was cute and all but i wanted the real deal ... Shame the sound quality was poor , but glad to have entered the realm of the PS2 ...

VI ~ Battlefront , Star Wars
Just the first one , just the Instant Play , just them sixteen maps , five character classes , simple and effective ...

V ~ Warrior Within , Prince of Persia
Let's just say that overrall , i prefered Warrior Within , thanks to its huge castle that you keep exploring back and forth , its Free Form Fighting that shows unrepetitive ways to slice your enemies , the fact that it had Two endings and the canon one was the 'alternative' one ... overrall i liked Warrior Within better ... Note that i played the Sands of Time on the PC , wonder why i didn't put it in this list though ...

IV ~ God of War
I actually liked the first one better than the second , it had a more 'lively' atmosphere i guess ...

III ~ Vice City Stories , Grand Theft Auto
II ~ San Andreas , Grand Theft Auto
Couldn't exatcly put the two of them together since i have different reasons for liking each of them , for Vice City Stories it would be the story and the soundtrack , for San Andreas it would be the characters , the gameplay , and the whole world that your journey takes place in ...
Interestingly , they're the only two old GTAs to have a black protagonnist and the ability to swim and ride bicycle ...

I ~ Blood Money , Hitman
Still , my favorite has to be Blood Money ... huge replay value , great production design , sure the A.I. is not that bright , but they're fun to play with , their weakness are fun to exploit ...
Sometimes i don't want IO to make a new Hitman , for i fear that it may never surpass this one ... Besides , judging from the ending , we don't need a new Hitman ...
It did ended with red curtains down ...

On PS3
2008 - and beyond ! ...

Wait what only five ? Indeed , though there are a dozen titles that i did enjoyed on the PS3 , compared to the games played on the PS2 and PC there's only these five that i think i'll even want to savor again in the years to come ... is it something about the decline in quality and appeal of games in this generation ? i say yes ...

VI ~ Dead Space
Maybe on my fifth playthrough it's beginning to feel boring , but i remember that on my first couple playthroughs i was amazed ...

V ~ God of War III
Again , proving that this PS3 selection is just poor in comparison to the other two list ... not that this is a bad game , but if the first God of War had that same graphic quality , God of War III would have been one of the weak entries of the series , despite having a very good ending ...

IV ~ Far Cry 2
Also known as the game i can only play Once every seven months or i might go crazy ... i don't even know how i decided to buy this game , was it just one trailer ? i don't know ... but damn , i do not regret buying this one bit ...

III ~ Fallout 3 Game of the year edition
Just like Far Cry 2 , i don't understand just how i decided to buy Fallout 3 back in 2008 , don't tell me it's also because of a trailer ... but it must have been , i don't remember seeing any gameplay footage on the web , the trailer must have been so effective that i bought the collector's edition (albeit cheaper) ... goes to show how we should not underestimate the power of a video game trailer ...

II ~ *reserving seat for Red Dead Redemption*

I ~ The Lost and Damned , Grand Theft Auto IV
This game is actually neck to neck against Dead Men for the title of my favorite game of all time ... Dead Men still gets to keep the title though , because i have more stuff to complain about The Lost and Damned than i had for Dead Men , that said this is still a grand game , the shame is that it was born a DLC , meaning it was restrained right from the start to not reach its full potential ...
I hope that Rockstar won't let go of this biker saga , but even with the little that we have right now , it's already putting the video game industry to shame *huge Grievous exagaration detected* ...

Well this sucks , i wanted to do a list of top forty seven Grievous' favorite games , but now i'm stuck at thirty seven ! damn ! ...

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 12:30
The Last Express (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aj3SIXUqlo)
On board the Orient Express in July 1914, crossing Europe on the eve of World War I. A real time adventure, historically accurate, great writing and acting, an unique style. Simply put, there's nothing like this, a work of genius.

Monkey Island 2, LeChuck's Revange (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lTz2nkPNXA)
The sequel surpasses in everything the first, an put itself as the archetype of adventure games; the quirky humor trademark of Lucas Arts shine like never before, the music illustrates the scenes even more than the wondefull backgrounds. There's plenty of great adventures from Lucas, but none will be as good as this.

Star Control 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_EaN2vsCFg)
This is the big epic, the star opera, a story as big as the galaxy, you can find everything in this game. Strategy, arcade fights, exploration, resourse gathering and managment, a sandbox story driven game like nothing else.
Drama, humor, mistery, a huge backstory; this game is so big that you can still hear its echo in new games like MassEffect.

Freedom Force (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhA9kjcoQs&feature=related)
If the king of comics Jack Kirby ever did a videogame, it would be this.
Its the best homage to that great era of comics, and so much more; a deep real time strategy game, with a writing sharp as ever.

Colonization (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWEXr0L_htQ)
Sid Meier's work are known to all, but while the glory goes to Civilization, my heart goes to Colonization. The charm of the musics, the art and the gameplay will never get old for me.

Blade Runner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acBnLMRIAD0)
If ever a movie game was done right, this was the time. While keeping itself true in the spirit of the movie, it tells a different story, or stories. Everytime you play it you may find yourself in a little bit different position, questioning your choices and the characters around you.

Team Fortress 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNuriXG3BQ)
Of all the multiplayer games (from quake, tribes, unreal) TF2 is king. It's the most balanced, updated, played and fun of them all. It's charm it's not only in the gameplay, the characters and the story that spawned from them is a manifestation of what Valve's been capable of doing.

Baldur's Gate 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMhQxW_WQwA)
This is for RPGs, what Monkey Island 2 is to adventures. A big epic, unforgettable characters, deep combat mechanics and endless adventures. Role playing games at its best.

Banjo&Kazooie: Nuts&Bolts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-9-KXwCyjc&hd=1)
The definitive sandbox game, this game with a little creativity is endless fun, wich is also why it wasn't a success. Tons of stuff to discover, explore, create, quirky humor, great graphics. This is lego on drugs.

Theme Park (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4zvMmM0HX8&feature=related)
Oh, this games is as good as its intro is lame. Behind its colorfull graphics lies a deep strategy game, also who doesn't like theme parks? don't answer.

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 14:15
1. The Suffering 1 or Ties That Bind. (Why is there not a new one?!)

2. Dungeon Keeper.

3. Populous the Beginning.

4. Abe's Oddysee or Exoddus.

5. Dead Space. (Completed this on Nightmare 6-7 times)

6. Silent Hill 3 or 4 or Homecoming.

7. Doom 3

8. Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2.

9. Alan Wake.

10. Sims 2 (got to love killing the Sims by burning them alive or making them drown).

11. Raze's Hell.

12. Black.

13. Star Wars Republic Commando (seriously screw the Lego AND animated style they ******* suck!)

14. Conker's Bad Fur Day.

15. Crash Bash.

16. Rayman 2. (**** YOU RABBIDS!!)

17. Oblivion.

JackGordon
28th Jun 2010, 14:50
Alan Wake (x360)
AlienĀ³ (md)
American McGee's Alice (pc)
Bioshock (x360)
Bully: Scholarship Edition (x360)
Condemned (x360)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (n64)
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (ps)
Fahrenheit (xbox)
F.E.A.R. (x360)
Gears of War (x360)
Grim Fandango (pc)
Heavy Rain (ps3)
Ico (ps2)
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (x360)
Manhunt (xbox)
Metal Gear Solid (ps)
Okami (ps2)
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (ps)
Resident Evil - Code: Veronica (dc)
REmake (gc)
Shadow of the Colossus (ps2)
Silent Hill (ps)
Silent Hill 2: Inner Fears (xbox)
Spyro the dragon (ps)
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage ps)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (ps)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (n64)
The Path (pc)
The Saboteur (x360)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (ps3)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (ps3)
Wipeout 3: Special Edition (ps)
Wipeout HD Fury (ps3)

There's definitely more... I just don't feel like listing my whole collection.:cool:

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 14:57
The Last Express (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aj3SIXUqlo)

:thumb: ...

However it did took me a long time to figure out that you needed a piece of paper to stop the bomb from ticking ...

5. Kane & Lynch.

6. Dead Space. (Completed this on Nightmare 6-7 times)

15. Star Wars Republic Commando (seriously screw the Lego AND animated style they ******* suck!)

18. Rayman 2. (**** YOU RABBIDS!!)

WE SAID NO KANE & LYNCH ...
*Grievous then remember of Bevacur's 'issue'* ...

Dude , even i didn't completed Dead Space seven times , let alone on nightmare ...

The weird thing about Republic Commando was that it was made internally by Lucas Art , it wasn't a third party developer such as Raven Software that made the game , Lucas Art did it themselves ... why did they made a new IP and then leave it ? ...

And damn was i disapointed when i saw that the Rabbids were a bunch of mini games collection , the new Rayman revealed at E3 ain't any better either ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 14:59
UhUh your opinion on tf2 sucks

Tf2 USED to be good, until they shoves numerous updates bug patches and gamechanging switches to classes.

Tf2 2007-mid2009 was godly, tf2 nowadays is just a dissapointing experience

imo as not to start a war

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 15:09
STALKER
Fun and very creepy, too bad my comp can barely run it

Red Dead Redemption
The first R* game I got 100% and the only multiplayer (besides FA) that I regularly play

Metro 2033
It's like STALKER with less ammo!

Sid Meier's Pirates
I had this for Xbox and PC, I would play it for days on end

Mercenaries 1
My first experience in the open-world genre, and it would be my only one for a while, I beat it at least 20 times

Doom II
Not the XBLA version, the classic DOS game. I think I had like a gigabyte of mods for it

Far Cry: Instincts
Awesome multiplayer and map maker. Waaaay better than Far Cry 2

GTA: Vice City
My favorite GTA and the one I've got closest to 100%-ing

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:17
:thumb: ...

However it did took me a long time to figure out that you needed a piece of paper to stop the bomb from ticking ...

WE SAID NO KANE & LYNCH ...
*Grievous then remember of Bevacur's 'issue'* ...

Dude , even i didn't completed Dead Space seven times , let alone on nightmare ...

The weird thing about Republic Commando was that it was made internally by Lucas Art , it wasn't a third party developer such as Raven Software that made the game , Lucas Art did it themselves ... why did they made a new IP and then leave it ? ...

And damn was i disapointed when i saw that the Rabbids were a bunch of mini games collection , the new Rayman revealed at E3 ain't any better either ...

Lol! I admit i did not read the first post. You caught me out once again...:mad2:

Yeah the new Rayman does not look, well appealing. I thought out of Rayman 1,2 and 3, Rayman was just alot more darker for an average kids game, i mean getting kidnapped by robot guys? Saving prisoner's from that ship? I think there was slavery and seeling prisoner's? I thought it was the best. I always loved those tentacle monsters.

They should just go back to Republic Commando after they finished Force Unleashed 2. I still don't see why they are remaking Lego Star Wars 2 but with a differen't art style? It just seems a waste of time in my eyes...have they forgotten that other animated style game failed epically? Star war's heroes was it?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:29
Surely it must have sold enough copies to convince Lucas Art that it's way more profitable to fork out these half ass games rather than making a proper quality title ...

Twelve year olds of this generation are to blame ...

Oh and yeah , Slavery in Rayman ... that's heavy man ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 17:39
Um, in no particular order:

Resistance 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Okami
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (also, New Blood and Trauma Team)
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time
Psychonauts
Pokemon Colosseum (good memories)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Katamari Damacy
Mass Effect
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Left 4 Dead
Portal
Team Fortress 2

I have rather wide-ranging tastes. I'll pretty much play anything that isn't some sports game or a racing game that isn't Burnout.

joe the janitor
28th Jun 2010, 21:04
Metro 2033
It's like STALKER with less ammo!

Really? When playing that game I usually have a average of 400 assault rifle bullets.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 22:11
I know you're suppose to be a janitor but that didn't mean you had to search every trashbag to collect all the ammos in the game ...

joe the janitor
28th Jun 2010, 22:19
I know you're suppose to be a janitor but that didn't mean you had to search every trashbag to collect all the ammos in the game ...

Doesn't it? It's my calling to search the low of the low for ammunition, then not use any of it, just in case there is some massive boss enemy that comes later in the game that takes roughly 400 bullets to kill ;)

JackGordon
28th Jun 2010, 22:23
Metro 2033 is rubbish anyways. With or without more ammo.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 22:33
Guess i should stop being disapointed that the PS3 version was cancelled then ...

What's funny is that while the reviews generally gave the same low scores , they contradict each other in terms of the pros and cons of the games , so i was never sure if the game actually had a need to scavenge ammo or not for example ...

joe the janitor
28th Jun 2010, 23:11

:eek: Blasphemy my good sir!

Kent-45
29th Jun 2010, 16:57
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men ('nuff said)
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Resident Evil 5
Unreal Tournament 3
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Age of Empires 3
Diablo II
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Guild Wars
Dora the Explorer's World Adventure!

ohitspatty
29th Jun 2010, 17:56
In no order, some of my favorites;
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Contra (NES)
Castlevania series (NES)
Pokemon Red (Gameboy)
Mortal Kombat (Super NES)
Tetris (various)
Metal Gear Solid (PS)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Resident Evil REmake (Gamecube)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas (PS2)
Fallout 3 (XBOX 360/PS3)
Crash Bandicoot series (PS)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (XBOX)
Devil May Cry (PS2)

Pretty generic list, I guess lol

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 20:07

:eek: Blasphemy my good sir!

Well it's having a sequel ...
And It's going to be in 3D ... which most certainly guarantees a PS3 release , woot ! ...
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=253756

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men ('nuff said)
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Resident Evil 5
Unreal Tournament 3
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Age of Empires 3
Diablo II
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Guild Wars
Dora the Explorer's World Adventure!

We said no Dead Men ...

You haz a time machine and you finished Starcraft 2 even before Blizzard's CEO , get him boys ! ...

Oh and with the exception of Dora , your list was rubbish ! ...

Pretty generic list, I guess lol

Yes and you should be ashamed of yourself , and what's that ? You dare Laugh ! You truly have no shame whatsoever ...

Shame on you anywya ! ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 20:16
Well it's having a sequel ...
And It's going to be in 3D ... which most certainly guarantees a PS3 release , woot ! ...
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=253756
Good. Here are the things to fix: hit detection, stealth mechanics, weak weapons, retarded/unfair enemy AI, crappy character animations, poor enemy design and poor design choices in general that make the game crash.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 20:29
Yeah ... might as well restart it all from square one ...

ohitspatty
30th Jun 2010, 01:48
Grievous go eat Tommy Vercetti's ass :D

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 01:56
I despise that idiot , don't you know that ? SHAME ON YOU ...

ohitspatty
30th Jun 2010, 02:11
Vice City, man! I guess you liked the NPCs more as always.
Strange, strange man.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 02:34
I liked Vice City , but i hated Tommy Vercetti , and i especially do not understand the people that finds him to be so damn 'great' ... just because he won't take no **** from nobody ? pft ...

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 03:27
I hate the trend of having actual characters for Grand Theft Auto. Which is why Grand Theft Auto 3 will always be my favorite... simply because the character is nameless, much like Agent 47.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 03:48
Actually , you found out his name in One of the Grand Theft Autos ...

Nevertheless , the fact that he is capable of cutting his limbs of if a tramp tells him to do so in exchange for just five dollars ... it just makes me shake my big head ...

ohitspatty
30th Jun 2010, 17:05
Yeah his name is revealed in San Andreas. You have to race him. It's Claude, I think.

And well, personally I like C.J the best and to me San Andreas is still the best GTA game. That's just an opinion, obviously.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 17:43
I had purposely not said his name to avoid spoiling Kent's childhood dream you idiot ! look what you have done ! ...

ohitspatty
1st Jul 2010, 17:59
...and I care? :D