PDA

View Full Version : Guess a number between 1 and 100

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 23:06
Same as the title, guess a number between 1-100 and if you get the number i shall tell you a secret about me :O

A person may only post 1 number every 8 hours as to not get someone posting 1 to 100.

Go!

Brackstone17
26th Jun 2010, 23:24

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 23:26
Negatory :P

GrievousOdyssey
27th Jun 2010, 00:28
Seventy Four ...

ohitspatty
27th Jun 2010, 02:13

Zidrien
27th Jun 2010, 03:04
24?

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 07:50
Holy crap, i assumed grievous would say 47. but i see what you did thar grievous.

to answer, no, none of you have got it yet :/

Haz nutha try

GrievousOdyssey
27th Jun 2010, 12:12
Nine ...

Bevacur
27th Jun 2010, 12:13
69?

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 12:37
Nope.

im gonna change it, so instead of me telling a secret that i wanna tell, you can ask me anything and i will answer it truthfully, no matter how embarrasing it is lol

Bevacur
27th Jun 2010, 12:47
Sweet. Do you dribble when you sleep?

GrievousOdyssey
27th Jun 2010, 13:08
I was thinking about asking questions like , what is the meaning of life besides forty two , and such ... anywya ...

BeardedHoplite
27th Jun 2010, 14:21
31?

JackGordon
27th Jun 2010, 15:35
Seven.

Brackstone17
27th Jun 2010, 15:39

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 17:09
Still no :P

Come on you noobs your not even trying grr

ohitspatty
27th Jun 2010, 19:31

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 19:36
Congratulations patty,

Ask away!

GrievousOdyssey
27th Jun 2010, 19:50
What The **** ? ...

ohitspatty
28th Jun 2010, 02:25
What's your favorite movie and why?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 02:32
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT THHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE **** ?!! ...

What kind of a dumbass question is that ? why couldn't you have asked it any other day , and leave this once in a lifetime occasion to ask something meaningful ! ...

ohitspatty
28th Jun 2010, 02:35
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT THHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE **** ?!! ...

What kind of a dumbass question is that ? why couldn't you have asked it any other day , and leave this once in a lifetime occasion to ask something meaningful ! ...

Dude, why you're always on my ass? Seriously, dumbass question? Please.

Brackstone17
28th Jun 2010, 02:36
If I had won, I probably would have asked something even worse. Like if whales can dream.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 14:46
I have many favourite movies, depends how i feel

I adore the matrix trilogy, i love emotional bits of work like shawshank redemption, it depends on the genre i have my own little favourites but i'd say The matrix was the most inspirational to me.

Ok, im thinking of another number. Guess it!

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 14:49
78?

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 14:54
Holy ****... jesus christ that was fast haha

Go ahead, ask away.

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 15:11
Hmmm......

Why are all gingers like you so angry at the world. I think its the hair

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:21
Why doesn't glue stick inside the bottle?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:26
That's the best question ever , hands down ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 15:28
Gingers are just generally angry, we haz angry genes,

And the surface is nonstick i guess.

Ok nother number GO

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:33
Sixteen ...

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 15:34
Why doesn't glue stick inside the bottle?

Becouse the glue to get sticky have to dry, inside the bottle it doesn't dry enough to stick. That's why you don't leave the bottle open.

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:42
Oh you smart person...

Ok ok, does a mirror have a colour?

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 15:54
Oh you smart person...

Ok ok, does a mirror have a colour?

Color is determined by the reflection of light, since no mirror is 100% reflective, it has a color.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:56
Color is determined by the reflection of light, since no mirror is 100% reflective, it has a color.

AHAH ! I knew there was something wrong about them mirrors , that explains why i never see myself when staring at it ...
I'm not the monster i thought i was ! *chorus sings* ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 16:03
UhUh you evil genius.

Well, here is my last question to everyone here. How would you like to die? Freezing to death or burning to death?

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 16:06
freezing

also i donno how you did it grievous but thats correct. ask away

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:11
You sly bastard , you know very well that by Freezing yourself you have a chance of 'surviving' throughout time and wake up in a Futuristic Tokyo ! ...

Whoa , i knew Sixteen was my lucky number *starts dancing , Grievous is dancing , be very afraid* ...

Anywya , so far , how well goes your relationships with Women ? ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 16:15
Me? Good and bad for women :(

Good that i can get a girlfriend and i can be a good boyfriend.

Bad that my humour proberly sucks eggs and can touch nerves pretty easily, i also have a tendency of making them jump. You know sneaking behind them and screaming?

This kind of conflicts with me being a good boyfriend i guess :P.

Too be honest i have had 3 loved ones. Out of honesty i believe i only had 2 gf's, my first did not last a week so i guess that don't count. Been single for 2-3 months now. I am nice guy, i just have a habit of causing trouble :)

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:47
Well let's get to the heartfeeling time then ...

For me it always turned into **** (further proof that Grievous is the person Lynch is based off) ...

For some reason they start ignoring me after a certain time , leaving me questioning myself just which part have i actually ****ed up , i mean they could have had the common ******* decency of actually telling me that they hated me , none of them did , they just act like "oh i can't wait to see you tomorrow" , then the day after is like "**** off" ...
i'm not even exagerating on this one ...

Most of them would then hate me , making me believe it was all part of a conspiracy set up by my 'close friends' (stop hallucinating Grievous) , others have ... move on in their lives by becoming things that they weren't suppose to become , i felt sorry for not being able to do anything to improve their lives , but they don't seem to give much of a damn either , so i left them in their void ...

One girl did loved me , or at least she believed she did , but since i didn't loved her i decided to leave her alone ... she was obviously not pleased , but i'm such a idiot that even in my worst conditions i refused to take profit of people's feelings ... even though sometimes i doubt they have any 'feeling' to speak of ...

Again , perhaps some of them were just too young in their lives and didn't fully grasp the feelings i had for them , so i can't exactly blame them , but it did leave me a pathetic man for a long time ... a huge waste of time if we look back now ... not to mention that i had convinced myself that i was a monster , for why else would they always leave me grieving ? my nature must have attracted their attention at first , only to have to disgusted by it later ... i don't know ...

So asside this sneak peek into my madness i also have this huge dependence to the 'female' personna , as i have somehow convinced myself that it is through them that i can have a peace and serenity i so desire ... most people i talk this to tells me that it is going to kill me for putting all my strength on a fragile feeling for a woman , and i don't doubt it ... but i don't know ...

A girl/woman i had never seen before did came and talked to me a few days ago when i was in a park , she was curious about my long hair , at first i apparently seemed 'unfriendly' to her and so she left ... i catched up with her a few minutes later and acted a bit more 'lively' instead of being unfriendly (as she said i was , even though later she said it was alright) ... bought her a drink , talked a bit , walked , in our short conversation we found out that we had quite a few similarities in tastes and ... dreams ... and then she had to go , she was leaving the country ... and we both knew we're never going to see each other again ...

I guess , judging from this recent experience , that the problem i had over the years lies in fact with the 'women' i got involved to ... so all is well i guess , because my vision of a serene and peaceful life isn't wrong ... it's just that it's not quite achievable in this world ...

So no , all is not well , it's a ******* dead men's life made of endless dog days , there's no hope for people who are stubborn with their principles and ideals ...

Edit : and this post just Had to be posted on forty seven ... what a goddamn coincidence my life is made of ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 16:57
all answer fully to that question later on today, im busy atm, im guessing of another number GO!

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 16:57
A girl/woman i had never seen before did came and talked to me a few days ago when i was in a park , she was curious about my long hair , at first i apparently seemed 'unfriendly' to her and so she left ... i catched up with her a few minutes later and acted a bit more 'lively' instead of being unfriendly (as she said i was , even though later she said it was alright) ... bought her a drink , talked a bit , walked , in our short conversation we found out that we had quite a few similarities in tastes and ... dreams ... and then she had to go , she was leaving the country ... and we both knew we're never going to see each other again ...

So let me get this straight...
A girl that has to leave the country notice you in the park, you talk, you get along and...you let her leave like that? :mad2:

tell me I've missed something...

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 17:00
She didn't live here , she was here for a holiday with her family , what was i suppose to do ? lock her up in my basement ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 17:01
what was i suppose to do ? lock her up in my basement ? ...

Yes.

>_>
<_<

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 17:04
I am a negative guy for sure, definitely a pessimist. I think that stops me from having a good relationship. I can be a cold guy, i know i am a cold guy if your a stranger to me, and most people who i'm friends with know i am a cold guy. One of my friends said i had no soul lol.

Also i am very shy to girl's, so i stutter and say stupid stuff. Put's them off straight away.

My love life suck's for now. I nearly got into the Army, January this year, i got into basic training, met this girl and we were pretty good friends. I then found out i had a heart murmur so i got deferred permantly so i know i would never see her again. I only last 2 weeks in basic training.

I am now going to do an Engineering apprenticeship, so i doubt i would see girls my age there.

But when i turn 18 i will try for the Police force and hopefully get in and find a girl i like.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 17:05
It's not like i had any room for her anywya , i always forget to clean up my basement ...

Not my fault i always get annoying neighbors , and i had to stash the remains of the corpses somewhere ...

**** it , not my shotgun's fault if they blow to bits so easily ...

Rocket Propelled Rocket
28th Jun 2010, 17:06
Pi.
http://trickyrelativity.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/math-pi-decimal-matrix.jpg

Oh wait, someone already got it.

Why am I always late?

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 17:10
I'm thinking of a number that's better than MxO's number.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 17:14
I am a negative guy for sure, definitely a pessimist. I think that stops me from having a good relationship. I can be a cold guy, i know i am a cold guy if your a stranger to me, and most people who i'm friends with know i am a cold guy. One of my friends said i had no soul lol.

Also i am very shy to girl's, so i stutter and say stupid stuff. Put's them off straight away.

My love life suck's for now. I nearly got into the Army, January this year, i got into basic training, met this girl and we were pretty good friends. I then found out i had a heart murmur so i got deferred permantly so i know i would never see her again. I only last 2 weeks in basic training.

I am now going to do an Engineering apprenticeship, so i doubt i would see girls my age there.

But when i turn 18 i will try for the Police force and hopefully get in and find a girl i like.

daaaaaamn ... control yourself Grievous , cop lady fanatasies ... control yourself damnit ...

Anywya , despite all my grievances i always try to , you know , make people laugh ... and indeed , i seem to make everyone laugh in this forum , even with it seems unintentional it was in fact intentional , i don't like seeing people making long faces when i'm around ... afterall i'm the most pathetic being on earth and i smile all the time , why should everyone else look so "meh" everyday , ******* *******s ...

Believe me , it would have been a lot easier for me to bear if i was a angry person who shout and beats at women everytime , that would explain their behaviors towards me , but since i never got violent with any of them ... well that leaves Grievous very confused ...

I do say a lot of stupid things , but not to the point of inspiring them to hate me , nah , that can't be it ...

Maybe i'm just the only sane person in a zoo of dumb people , it could make sense ...

Edit : well i'll be damned , you do look older than you are ... kind of like me i guess ...

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 17:20
She didn't live here , she was here for a holiday with her family , what was i suppose to do ? lock her up in my basement ? ...

Rage.

You wasted the perfect chance! She just wanted some fun with you, can't you take her home for a night? maybe when her family were away? in a car? behind some bushes? dig a hole in the ground if necessary!

Take note for the next time if you'll be as lucky :mad2:

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 17:50
Ergh i cant be bothered to type about my love life in too much detail but ill give it a shot

Love life has generally been on hold for me for a while, its something that i dont really want getting in the way whilst im in education, its just a burden, i've had my fair share of experiences and all that when i was younger but thats about it.

There is this one girl i have loved no matter what happens, we have been friends for ages and we are like clockwork together, but alas courage is a ***** lol, plus last time i asked her was 2-3 years ago :/

This is why i wish this forum had a chatroom. i type in really short sentances and spread it into a massive detailed explanation

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 17:52
Well let's get to the heartfeeling time then ...

For me it always turned into **** (further proof that Grievous is the person Lynch is based off) ...

For some reason they start ignoring me after a certain time , leaving me questioning myself just which part have i actually ****ed up , i mean they could have had the common ******* decency of actually telling me that they hated me , none of them did , they just act like "oh i can't wait to see you tomorrow" , then the day after is like "**** off" ...
i'm not even exagerating on this one ...

Most of them would then hate me , making me believe it was all part of a conspiracy set up by my 'close friends' (stop hallucinating Grievous) , others have ... move on in their lives by becoming things that they weren't suppose to become , i felt sorry for not being able to do anything to improve their lives , but they don't seem to give much of a damn either , so i left them in their void ...

One girl did loved me , or at least she believed she did , but since i didn't loved her i decided to leave her alone ... she was obviously not pleased , but i'm such a idiot that even in my worst conditions i refused to take profit of people's feelings ... even though sometimes i doubt they have any 'feeling' to speak of ...

Again , perhaps some of them were just too young in their lives and didn't fully grasp the feelings i had for them , so i can't exactly blame them , but it did leave me a pathetic man for a long time ... a huge waste of time if we look back now ... not to mention that i had convinced myself that i was a monster , for why else would they always leave me grieving ? my nature must have attracted their attention at first , only to have to disgusted by it later ... i don't know ...

So asside this sneak peek into my madness i also have this huge dependence to the 'female' personna , as i have somehow convinced myself that it is through them that i can have a peace and serenity i so desire ... most people i talk this to tells me that it is going to kill me for putting all my strength on a fragile feeling for a woman , and i don't doubt it ... but i don't know ...

I guess , judging from this recent experience , that the problem i had over the years lies in fact with the 'women' i got involved to ... so all is well i guess , because my vision of a serene and peaceful life isn't wrong ... it's just that it's not quite achievable in this world ...

So no , all is not well , it's a ******* dead men's life made of endless dog days , there's no hope for people who are stubborn with their principles and ideals ...

Edit : and this post just Had to be posted on forty seven ... what a goddamn coincidence my life is made of ...

Damn dude, go write a book.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 17:56
Or get a life.

But number 1 is easier for you grievous :P

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 18:02
Rage.

You wasted the perfect chance! She just wanted some fun with you, can't you take her home for a night? maybe when her family were away? in a car? behind some bushes? dig a hole in the ground if necessary!

Take note for the next time if you'll be as lucky :mad2:

She had to leave , her family came , took her away ... took her away from me , from my sights ... i was already angry enough for that , but i just think about that unique moment we had ... deep down i think that moment was a lot greater than my past 'joyful' experiences combined ...

Damnit i'm already starting to forget about her face ... goddamn my condition ...

But now i know i need to have a shovel with me constantly , hey Kent ? can i borrow you shovel please ? the collector's item you picked up at the construction site ? ...

There is this one girl i have loved no matter what happens, we have been friends for ages and we are like clockwork together, but alas courage is a ***** lol, plus last time i asked her was 2-3 years ago :/

This is why i wish this forum had a chatroom. i type in really short sentances and spread it into a massive detailed explanation

. . . is it me or you just ****ed up big time with this girl ? ... not enough courage ? what kind of a excuse is that ? Shame on you ! ...

Agreed about the need of chatroom , hell , we need a Real Room , this forum should be a hotel , and we all live in it ...

I get the suite of course ...

Damn dude, go write a book.

I do not plan to earn money by writing my life on some ugly paper ...

I do plan to make dramatic films out of my life though ...

Or get a life.

But number 1 is easier for you grievous :P

Yeah ... it's hopeless for me to get a life , isn't it ? ...
i'm going to my corner now ...

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 18:02

Does not compute.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 18:04
Im still friends with her grievous, we spend nearly every living hour with each other haha. She said no and i respect that, not gonna bring it up again

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 18:09
Common everybody ! contribute your drama in this holy ground ! ...
Starting with you Kent , tell us what the goverment has made you do during those blackops of yours ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 18:10
Oh yea. Everyone guess numbers again!

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 18:11
Five ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 18:14
i am not joking when i say what the **** is up today

Three times in a row people have guessed it first time... im scared :<

Go ahead, ask away.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 18:16
Do you still care about what you get for your christmas/birthday presents ? ...

I just realized that for a few years now i don't anymore , it's so sad ...

Edit : i also guessed the number on my first try twice in a row , trophy please ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 18:19
To be honest, as i've grown up all i recieve is money, last year i got 300 smackeroonies and i went out and got a new graphics card for my pc -100 smackeroonies and the rest is tucked safely away in the bank

But on the subject of birthdays in a whole, no, birthdays are not as fun as htey were as a kid and i'd rather just spend the day in peace and quiet or chill with 1-2 mates and relax.

But in the case of presents as physical objects, i dont get excited cause i know what im getting, there generally in the shape of a video game lol.

Anyway, im thinking of another number, can you guess it?

-hugs grievous and gives him a super awesome present -insert what grievous has always wanted here--

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 18:29
I never bother with birthdays as i know i will get money, nothing much i want really.

I pick numero 64.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 18:36
*Grievous wants a girl* *Grievous gets a girl* *Grievous broke the girl in two* ...

Wait that doesn't sound right ...

Anywya , we all want or end up getting money , but then we look around and we see nothing worth buying , hell , if they were selling true love i'll buy it , i'm done waiting , too old for this ...
That or everything is just too ******* expensive , what do you mean it's going to cost me five grand for a 3D TV ?!! ...

I mean seriously , why do people rob banks ? it's certainly not about the money , it's about the thrill ! ...
Money is evil ! it gives nothing but greed , and a high spot on the leaderboard , burn it ! ...

Oh and , seventy six ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 18:44

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 18:47
I wish i had super-powers like the guy from Prototype or inFamous. The amount of things i would do would keep me happy. I will admit it, i would end up becoming a villian. Robbing, murdering or pretty much generally causing trouble. There is a high chance i will go on a rampage, i mean who wouldn't?

Getting similiar powers from Prototype would be the best day ever.

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 18:50
I wish i had super-powers like the guy from Prototype or inFamous. The amount of things i would do would keep me happy. I will admit it, i would end up becoming a villian. Robbing, murdering or pretty much generally causing trouble. There is a high chance i will go on a rampage, i mean who wouldn't?

Getting similiar powers from Prototype would be the best day ever.

I would go mad with power and take out everything and everyone around me.

I would also be having the most fun of my life.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 19:10
Slash guessed the correct number

Ask away

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 19:19
What are some of your favorite books? If you don't read, then go die in a fire for inadvertently making a Douglas Adams reference.

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 19:20

That's how i feel.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 19:23
I read a variety of different books, i like reading autobiographys but not from the bigshot ******** actors like brad pitt and that, more like less Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, Dennis Hopper and Keanu reeves.

I dont read as often as i used to, i used to get through a book a week but i generally like a lot of World War 1-2 books, for example the world war 1 veteran that recently died, i read his autobiography and i loved it. -edit- his name was Henry Allingham

Do you want me to stop using the numbers to get a question started or would you prefer i continue as to not cause a mass spam of numbers

Also until you decide, guess a number.

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 19:25
I'd be cool with Freddy Krueger's powers if we can skip the whole "burned alive" bit. Messing with dreams and driving people insane sounds like fu-

i mean of course i'd never do that >___>

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 19:41
Actually screw the number guessing.

Go ahead and keep asking me personal or just normal questions, im bored and i need something to answer.

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 19:43
Go read The Undead Situation if you're bored. It's in the thread you just bumped down.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 20:51

That's how i feel.

You two disgust me ... damn ! ...

Actually screw the number guessing.

Go ahead and keep asking me personal or just normal questions, im bored and i need something to answer.

Does Slash and Bevacur's comment disgust you too ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 20:52
Yes, they are horrible people and they both deserve to burn in lava. Next question pleaaase

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 20:56
You two disgust me ... damn ! ...

Deal with it. I volunteer at the Salvation Army and worked with kids and horses this week despite not liking horses because I felt bad for someone not having enough help. I freaking tutored kids in math. I've certainly earned a few psychotic fantasies.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 22:13
******* hypocrite , what was the point in voluntering yourself ? what was it that you wanted to prove ? ...
It's people like you who should learn to "deal with it" ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 22:46
*cocks head to side and stares at Grievous* I did it because I want to help people...my persona here is exaggerated from how I act in real life...I try to help other people whenever I can...I wasn't trying to prove anything, I was just joking around...

Christ, Grievous, you're being so weird.

Brackstone17
28th Jun 2010, 22:49
MxO, are you or have you ever been a member of the Irish Republican Army?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 23:01
It must be the liver i'm eating , it's giving me weird side effects ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 08:58
MxO, are you or have you ever been a member of the Irish Republican Army?

Yes.

moar questions!

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 14:22
How would you suggest that we 'dispose' of these so called Kane & Lynch fans that just poped out of nowhere , coincidentally at the same time a exclusive demo is announced ? ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 14:25
Send them to Havana. My wife says it's pretty.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 14:39
Believe me , it's not ...

Wait a minute , what the **** is this role exchange ? ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 14:40
Stop ordering me around.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 14:48
Stop it you're freaking me out ! ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 14:49
stay down!

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 15:00
Get these ****ers, and i mean shoot to kill, this is national security, so dont let these bastards get away.

next question

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 15:00
Just cover your head NOW ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 20:43
Johnson needs moar questions.

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 20:52
How come when ever i drop my toast, it alway's lands on the side with butter on?

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 21:00
Johnson have you installed the anti-hypocrisy shield on this forum yet ? we're going to need one , a Big One ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 21:05
Physics is a ***** to jacks question.

Yes, it is online and activated now.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 21:17
Where do you prefer the cheese to be positioned in a cheeseburger? Is it on the bottom, on top of the patty, that sort of thing.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:08
It should go bun, cheese, all those veggies, the meat, bun.

Come on these questions are not deep and all that, i want real emotional questions lol.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:10
If you had to murder a single person that regularly goes to this board, who would it be?

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 22:10
Come on these questions are not deep and all that, i want real emotional questions lol.
How far would you go to save the one you love without yelling 'JASON!' every ten seconds?

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:12
What did you regretted the most in your life ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
SlashPrower.

Damn, im really surprised we have gottenthis far without a "ARE YOU GAY LOLOLHAHAHA kinda question"

Bevacur
Have you ever had a sloppy kiss from your dog? For me, that is some real emotional stuff.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:13
What did i regretteted the most in my life... Possibly messing around in school, yea i know im too young to really say it but i panicked near the end and barely got through them, finding a job is a *****..

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:14
My dog always gives me a huge slobbery wet kiss when i least expect it, its adorable but disgusting at the same time.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:16
SlashPrower.

That' It ! *repeats the whole table scene , though this time there's a extra sawn off under it* ...

What did i regretteted the most in my life... Possibly messing around in school, yea i know im too young to really say it but i panicked near the end and barely got through them, finding a job is a *****..

So you're too young to talk about regret , but you're already looking for a job ... what ? ...

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:20
Let's say you are stuck swimming in the middle of the ocean. There are two islands, these are the last two places left on earth. One is full of playboy bunnies, but there are sharks between you and them. The other is full of overweight naked pensioners, but the water between you and them is completely clear. Which island do you swim to?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:23
It depends on the situation, if im injured and drawng blood i would go to naked island, but if i was clean and such i would swim to the playboy island, i would swim properly as nto to attract the attention of the sharks, seen as though sharks rarely attack people.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:27
This is actually a joke from a comedian who's name I can't remember. I think his answer was to swim to fat naked people island, make them build you a boat, then sail over to the other one.

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 22:29
I would piss in a bag and throw it near where the fat naked women are. Lure shark's there and make a dash to playboy island!

But when did my opinion ever matter on the internet? No-one cares about your opinion on the internet!

*Facepalms self*

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:29
I totally did not fully read the four last posts but i'm laughing all over the floor here ... BE VERY AFRAID ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:36
I got a question for you lot now.

Have you ever seen the back of someone and said, damn they look fine, nice arse n all, then they turn around and there a guy...

Please i hope im not the only one thats ever done that, doesnt matter to me due to my sexuality but hey ho.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:38
Well , i was never interested in people's arses , so i can't say i have been looking at their buttocks ...

However i had seen peoples faces and ponder for a long time whether it is a man or a woman ...

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:42
I saw a bearded man once, yet when he spoke I heard a lady. I was confused. Especially since she was accompanied by an old midget (or dwarf, whatever term is politically correct these days) who was smoking the biggest Cuban cigar I had ever seen and was also pushing the stroller of a kid. Does this count?

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 22:43
Too be honest Johnson, it has never happened to me. You don't look at bum's or hips Grievous? Bums and hips are awesome! On girls anyway. Can't beat boobs though.

Has anyone seen a person and you can't tell their gender?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:43
Brackstone, that sounds ****ed up more than what my question asked hahaha..

Ok want me all to tell you a secret?

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 22:44
Yes please Johnson!

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:46
How people view me on this forum will probably massively change so i really dont wanna tell but here goes

im bisexual :)

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 22:47
Woah, totally did not expect that, gotta love a good story twist!

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 22:49
Johnson is also responsible for 9/11 :p

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:49
Too be honest Johnson, it has never happened to me. You don't look at bum's or hips Grievous? Bums and hips are awesome! On girls anyway. Can't beat boobs though.

I just look at their faces ... their eyes ... their hair ...

Their smiles ...

There was once this girl ... who i had feelings for , not as long as most of them , anywya , it was only , what , two months after she said she didn't wanted to see me anymore , that i noticed that she had a really cute lil arse ... and i laughed ... i even laugh as i think of it now ... because the men she was in love with were not the types who had 'feelings' ... so it was probably for that arse , of which i never gave a damn ...

Anywya , she seems to be happy with them ...
but no i'm not interested in any specific womens body parts ...

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:50
Brackstone, that sounds ****ed up more than what my question asked hahaha..

It get's worse, the kid in the stroller was somewhere around the age of 9.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:51
It get's worse, the kid in the stroller was somewhere around the age of 9.

This week on wife swap!

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:51
im bisexual :)

This is going to piss you off but i'm not surprised , not one bit ...

Afterall you seem to love my company as much as Slash's , go figure ...

Woah, totally did not expect that, gotta love a good story twist!

Yeah , totally didn't expect that ...

Johnson is also responsible for 9/11 :p

Didn't we all agree Kyle did it ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:52
Grievous i love your company more than i love being woken up in the middle of the night from my dog needing to take a ****.

Bevacur
29th Jun 2010, 22:53
This is going to piss you off but i'm not surprised , not one bit ...

Afterall you seem to love my company as much as Slash's , go figure ...

Yeah , totally didn't expect that ...

Didn't we all agree Kyle did it ? ...

Was that a reference from SouthPark?

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 22:54
Grievous i love your company more than i love being woken up in the middle of the night from my dog needing to take a ****.
May he poop on my knee!:lol:

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 22:55
off topic

jack get on msn, says your offline get on now.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:57

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahhahah ...

Was that a reference from SouthPark?

What did you think hahhahahahhahha ...

May he poop on my knee!:lol:

I'm sorry but i'm just laughing my ass off over here so hahahhahahahhahha ...

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 22:58
off topic

jack get on msn, says your offline get on now.

Oh no you don't leave this place ! ...

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 22:59
Oh no you don't leave this place ! ...
http://www.collecttolkien.com/images/Buttons%20Pins/Pin%20LOTR%20Gandalf%20Shall%20Not%20Pass.jpg

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:01
What is "itü sözlük", Brackstone17? :p

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:04
What is "itü sözlük", Brackstone17? :p
Isn't it like a Turkish dictionary or something? Why are you asking me?

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:05
If you weren't such a idiot you might figure out by yourself that the image he wanted to post simply didn't work ...

Edit : was talking to Gordon , now Brackstone is saying something about a Turkish dictionnary , wut ? ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:05
Because that's what your previous post shows here...:hmm:

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:07
If you weren't such a idiot you might figure out by yourself that the image he wanted to post simply didn't work ...
No ****. Notice the ':p' behind my post, lad?

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:07
Hm, it shows up with a picture of a road sign that says "You shall not pass" for me. I'll change it to a working image.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:10
No ****. Notice the ':p' behind my post, lad?

All i see is that face of yours , the one after i'm through with you ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:11
*yawn*

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:19
*yawn*

Believe me , that's the Only thing you'll be able to do after we're through with you ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:20
That is so interesting. Please tell me more.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:20
Grievous strikes again with his off-topic ray gun, shooting it at an every thread he can.

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:22
Grievous strikes again with his off-topic ray gun, shooting it at an every thread he can.
:lol:

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:25

Three of them today Are My Own threads , so i'll do it as i damn well please ...

*looks at Dog man laughing*

I'll be sure to spill your blood all over the place in one of my threads ...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:26
Handbags at dawn.

next question pls

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 23:28
Who guards the guardian?

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:29
If you had to lose a limb, which one would it be? A limb being arms, legs or your head.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:29
legs

cant play video games with no arms.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:33
http://www.iphonefootprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/urinal-test.jpg

Given the above situation, which urinal do you choose?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:36
i dont use urinals, i feel uncomftorable peeing in public, i go into the toilets if i need to pee in public.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:36
Assume the stalls are all occupied and you cannot wait. Which do you choose?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:37
the guy in the middle, to his left.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:38
Yeah, that's right. Good job.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:38
Im still confused hhaha.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:41
Ah yes , you humans likes to piss , forgot about that ...

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:41
It's the universal rule man! Every guy has to know it. Always take the odd numbered stall (assuming the leftmost stall is 1) but never go between two guys if you can help it. That way it makes things less awkward and you don't mess up the rule for people that come in after you.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 19:25
moar, MOAR!

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 19:26
If you was going to die in the next 24 hours? How would you spend your last day?

Personally, i would go on a rampage.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 19:28
i would rob a bank, what a way to go, go in style.

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 19:32
If you had a chance to live in a video game universe, what game would you want to be in?

You can't go back, and you will suffer the same event's, timeline etc etc for that game.

Example. If you chose Mass Effect 1, you would be there in the event's of the Commander Shepard getting turned into a spectre, Nihlus's death on news, nuke on Virmire etc etc.

Example 2, If you chose Killzone 1, you would experience the event's of the war agaisnt Helghast.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 19:33
Fallout 3, the awesome music, the respawn, the combat system, the everything.

I so wanna live in the fallout universe.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 20:46
Johnson your anti hypocrisy and dumbass shield works like **** , why don't you fix it ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 20:52
i dont understand?

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:05
Idiots still keeps coming into this forum of ours , so far i only seen one who seems friendly enough , the rest just keeps on coming , do something ! ...

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 21:06
i dont understand?

Just ignore him, i believe someone forgot to take his tablet this morning.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 21:06
Oh yea.

-Brings out the vuvuzela-

I didnt want to have to do this...

Bevacur
30th Jun 2010, 21:09
Lol! Little naughty naughty emotes.

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 21:10
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=50599

GrievousOdyssey