PDA

View Full Version : ... Release it for the UK already!

Enkeixpress
26th Jun 2010, 15:25
The "Tuk Tuk Boom Boom" DLC still isn't available on the UK PSN store.. but it is available on the US PSN store :(

Avalaunche Studios, When exactly do you intend on giving it to us? :hmm:

& yeah, I know there's a so-called dedicated thread for this DLC but this is a complaint & I personally think this issue we're having deserves it's own "dedicated thread" also.. as it's *that* bad.

I am so pissed right now that the USA gets this free DLC whereas all us UK'ers get is three DLC items for 79p each! :mad:

I'll take it that once we do actually get it in the store, it'll be 79p aswell, right? Or maybe it'll be £1.20.. you know, why not get as much out of us as you can? :rolleyes:

It's now the 26th June & this free dlc was released at least 3-4 days ago now.. Absolutely ridiculous.. I'll be waiting for a response. :thumb:

resistance4103
26th Jun 2010, 16:33
why not get as much out of us as you can?

I'm sure they're trying their hardest. It seems they've adopted a "take what you can, give nothing back" mentality. It seems that everything that should come free with the game is not there. First the patch, now this. :mad2:

KomodoDave
26th Jun 2010, 16:39
I personally think this issue we're having deserves it's own "dedicated thread"

I expect every complaint thread author "personally thinks" their gripe is worthy of its own thread. As you know the mods disagree, and to be frank I don't think your high post count means you should be treated any differently.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment. It especially surprises me that XBL received the item fine, while PSN is lagging behind. It's probably just an administrative rooster-up somewhere along the communication chain, in which case I absolutely understand your frustration. :nut:

Go read my thread on "plant surfing" if you're desperate for a fun distraction ;) I'm betting the next PS Store update will include the item, and there's no way to accelerate that.

Mike_B
26th Jun 2010, 18:11
Like you posted yourself there's already a thread about this. So this one will be closed just like the one I already closed yesterday. Don't start another one.