PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for a chance to be the first!

Pages : [1] 2

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2010, 08:51
Square Enix Europe has announced an Exclusive demo for their upcoming title, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. Fans with an Xbox 360 can sign up now to receive one of a limited number of Tokens to unlock the Exclusive demo, and get a sneak peak at this relentless action shooter in Campaign, Arcade and innovative multiplayer modes for the first time. Sign up for the chance to receive a Token via...ADD TERRITORY PARTNER. The Exclusive demo will be available from 1st July for a limited time only.

Go to the official Kane & Lynch 2 website (http://www.kaneandlynch.com/#/community/exclusivedemo) to sign up for a chance to play now.

To sign up for the demo, you need to login to the site (register first if you haven't already) and then follow the instructions.

Nick

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 08:54
Ooo!!!! Signed up so fast!

Garrett Vega
25th Jun 2010, 09:01
You know Nick, that exclusive 360 crap is unfair to say the least

UhUh
25th Jun 2010, 09:36
I'm sorry for pc and ps3 only user but.....**** YEAH!!!! :D

Zidrien
25th Jun 2010, 09:49
ohboyohboyohboy

I can't wait for this! Signing up right now!

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 09:57
DAMN YOU COMPUTER WITH FLASH NOT INSTALLED.

I hate this computer, it hasnt got flash so i cant sign up from here, gotta wait 3-4 hours :OOOOO

Falkenwut
25th Jun 2010, 10:01
NUUUH! :( no pc demo yet? :(:(:(

Vulture
25th Jun 2010, 10:38
im so happy that my guess was right :)

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 10:45
C'mon, load god damn you computer!!!

EDIT: Woo, got's me a demo token :D

EDIT: What does it mean sent to you? Sent to my actual email address or sent to my Eidos account?

EXTRA EDIT: My birthday is in July :D

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2010, 10:53
Please note if you sign up at the website, you enter a lottery so it's NOT certain that you'll get a token. We draw out people completely randomly from the pool of people who sign up.

If I get in touch with you directly through this board, you will get one for sure.

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 10:57
c'mon, load god damn you computer!!!

Edit: Woo, got's me a demo token :d

edit: What does it mean sent to you? Sent to my actual email address or sent to my eidos account?

Extra edit: My birthday is in july :d

overkill!!!!!

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 11:01
I'm gonna call in a UAV, and find the demo.

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 11:06
i'm gonna call in a uav, and find the demo.

enemy ac130 airbourne!!

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 11:23
EDIT: Woo, got's me a demo token :D

Please note if you sign up at the website, you enter a lottery so it's NOT certain that you'll get a token. We draw out people completely randomly from the pool of people who sign up.
Aw, man :(

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 11:43
*trying to act like a douchebag* ...

It's not like if a demo wasn't going to come out for the PC and PS3 version anywya , hell what am i talking about , the full game comes out less than two months after this exclusive demo ...

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 11:46
Well, Grievous. I've got nothing interesting to play up until then. That demo would've made the next two months go buy a lot faster for me.

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 11:52
Well, Grievous. I've got nothing interesting to play up until then. That demo would've made the next two months go buy a lot faster for me.

So jack, thursday 1st or friday 2nd, i dont have anything to do cause its SUMMER, you n me, k&l2 demo, be there or be square.

Also grievous, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 11:52
Should have done it like me , keep a few games on hold , saving it for the dog days of summer ...

Edit : Hehehehehehehehhehehehehe ...

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 11:56
So jack, thursday 1st or friday 2nd, i dont have anything to do cause its SUMMER, you n me, k&l2 demo, be there or be square.
I'd love to but Jackman didn't get a token.

Und, Grievous: I'm very picky with my games. So when I buy a game, it's definitely one that I really wanted and I will play it right away until it's fully completed. I don't have the luxury to put games on hold because of that.

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2010, 11:56

You're not on xbox?

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 11:57
Yes, I am, Nick. (gt: JackGordon86)

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2010, 12:01
Yes, I am, Nick. (gt: JackGordon86)

Well, then I'll get you a code, dude. Check your inbox.

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 12:02
Nick's question hints to us that he had in fact organized this 360 exclusivity Just for Jack Gordon , aka Dog Man , due to his unprecedent love for the true heroes of Kane & Lynch 2 , the Dogs themselves ...
Now that Nick realizes that Jack is ironically one of those who wouldn't get that exclusivity , his world is completely ruined by the reality of this crap sack world ...

And proceeds to throw Grievous infront of a oncoming train ...

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 12:03
I hate that my irl name is also jack...

"This forum aint big enuf for the two of us" -hovers hand around holstered weapon whilst spitting in a conviniently placed spitoon-

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 12:12
Well, then I'll get you a code, dude. Check your inbox.
You, good sir, have made Dog Man's dog days a lot more bearable!

SlashPrower
25th Jun 2010, 12:25
Way to raise up my hopes and then crush them.

This 360 exclusive crap is total bull****. >__>

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 12:27
Way to raise up my hopes and then crush them.

This 360 exclusive crap is total bull****. >__>

You had the choice to buy a 360 or PS3, you went for the most expensive option

LISTEN To yourself you pathetic little s**t :P

ZOMG i quoted dead men, i r happeh.

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 12:30
Was she saying that it's bull**** that the 360 gets such a ****ty exclusivity , or was she saying that this exclusivity is bull**** ? ...

I mean you're getting a demo for a game that you're all most certainly going to buy ...
If it was a demo for the next IO title that would have been worth it , no ? ...

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 12:47
You know, if it was up to me. I'd give everyone on this forum a demo code for all platforms. Because after all, (most of) the people on these boards - whether they're on 360, PS3 or PC - are the most dedicated K&L/IO followers. Alas, Dog Man is not the one in charge here. Grievous is, so it's his fault. All of it :p

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 12:52
Remember E3 ? when Activision had a contract with Microsoft to have timed exclusivity for the Call of Duty DLCs , while Sony on the other hand had exclusive special editions and bonus levels with several different companies ? ...

Well that's i'm doing , you 360 boys get your demo , i have a huge list of exclusive stuff going on here with IO ! *shows a piece of paper with the word 'contract' on it , in fact it's Hitman Contracts box art , but a black crayon had covered everything except the word contract* *there's also a smiley on the bottom left corner* ...

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 12:58
Remember E3 ?
No. lolz

UhUh
25th Jun 2010, 12:59
I say let's gather some cash and get grievous and slash an xbox :D

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 13:01
I say lets not and enjoy the hell out of the EXCLUSIVE demo

I am such a troll its not even funny :(

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 13:05
I say let's gather some cash and get grievous and slash an xbox :D
Let's wait for the Kinect bundle to come out :p They'll love it.

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 13:12
You, good sir, have made Dog Man's dog days a lot more bearable!

Damn you Jack...damn you to hell indeed...

JackGordon
25th Jun 2010, 13:25
Good, to hell it is! I don't like rice pudding anyways :p

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 13:33
No...NO! I will listen to such lies.

La la la not listening, rice pudding is amazing la la la.

SlashPrower
25th Jun 2010, 14:02
Hey guys, I had an idea...

...What if we just released the demo over Xbox Live, PSN, and whatever you release PC demos over, so that everybody's happy?

I KNOW IT'S A RADICAL IDEA BUT IT JUST MIGHT WORK >___O

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 14:06
You don't know **** about exclusivity , do you ? ...

oou3IudIoC0

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 14:10
I still have forgotten that my volume is pretty high up, so that at the beginning made me jump.

gamerfuzion
25th Jun 2010, 15:00
this game looks so good can't wait to play this on my xbox

KilL1oNaire
25th Jun 2010, 15:30
Signed up :) hope i'll get a token :rolleyes: .

Can't wait to play this game :o

Minority
25th Jun 2010, 15:40
Noooooo!!!
My Xbox membership just ran out recently too. Guess I'll go buy a 3 month just for this demo :)

Arsh
25th Jun 2010, 15:59
Will a demo make its way to PS3 owners and 360 guys w/o codes later this summer? I don't imagine you'll only let 2000 people enjoy the demo and then you're done.

Cyniad
25th Jun 2010, 17:03
Cool. I'm trying not to think about the demo (Pc player), I can do it!

2Rare2Die
25th Jun 2010, 17:40
You had the choice to buy a 360 or PS3, you went for the most expensive option

LISTEN To yourself you pathetic little s**t :P

ZOMG i quoted dead men, i r happeh.

Look at the cute little xbox fanboy, why dont u shut up and keep bending over for MS... Anyway it questions me if thats how they are going to be with DLC.. you know like timed exclusive for mircosoft.... If thats how its going to be then heres me questioning my purchase and looking towards Mafia 2 :(

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 18:01
Look at the cute little xbox fanboy, why dont u shut up and keep bending over for MS... Anyway it questions me if thats how they are going to be with DLC.. you know like timed exclusive for mircosoft.... If thats how its going to be then heres me questioning my purchase and looking towards Mafia 2 :(

This guy obviously needs to tell the difference between a joke and seriousness.

Looking at your join date, you arent a regular on this forum. I.E. You dont know anyone and how we are

So why dont you just **** off, you already got on my bad side, this community doesnt need dicks like you.

-edit- Also, if you even was regular you'd probably ******* realise i dont like or dislike any console from any others, each have there own atributes i like, but im more of a PC gamer than i am of an XBOX gamer.

XJGDFX
25th Jun 2010, 18:16
Well I signed up. I loved Dead Men, but this game is going to be so much better.

One of Seven
25th Jun 2010, 18:22
Yo, guys, everyone settle down, the thread's aimed for 360 users. Knowing this there should be no reason for others to come on here to complain and fight. If you don't have a 360 well then that's too bad.

BeardedHoplite
25th Jun 2010, 18:54
If I get in touch with you directly through this board, you will get one for sure.

Is it a code or is it an actual token I can cherish forever?

QuarantineX
25th Jun 2010, 19:52
Damn, I wish I didn't sell my 360 now. :(

Oh, and not sure if this has been asked already, I didn't read all the posts, but will there be any demo for other consoles, at a later time or something? I'm assuming this is just like an "early access" thing?

joe the janitor
25th Jun 2010, 20:02
WOOOT, Signed up!

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 20:20
I'm assuming this is just like an "early access" thing?

We're assuming that as well ...

Garrett Vega
25th Jun 2010, 20:25
I'd like a token, Nick. I might get a 360 next week. If not, I'll give it to buddy who loves K&L.

TAPETRVE
25th Jun 2010, 21:01
No xbox for me... But maybe if I can get my buddy o sign up, he might end up with a demo.

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2010, 21:06
Will a demo make its way to PS3 owners and 360 guys w/o codes later this summer? I don't imagine you'll only let 2000 people enjoy the demo and then you're done.

Of course it will. There will be demos out for all platforms. And the limit is only 2000 through the website. We have a lot more than that for this demo.

TheMoD
25th Jun 2010, 21:12
just got that youtube message :( aw man too bad I don't have an xbox360, well then I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer :/

joe the janitor
25th Jun 2010, 22:15
When we get the code will we be able to play the demo right away?

Brackstone17
25th Jun 2010, 22:17
So, do we still need to sign up for the demo if you have messaged us about receiving a token?

Ashkanan #2 of The7
25th Jun 2010, 22:50
I'm on xbox360 too, I want a code too! please please please!!

One of Seven
25th Jun 2010, 22:54
Whoa, whoa, whoa, there can only be One Of Seven.

sublime90
26th Jun 2010, 01:20
awesome i cant wait to play it!

Arsh
26th Jun 2010, 01:32
Of course it will. There will be demos out for all platforms. And the limit is only 2000 through the website. We have a lot more than that for this demo.

Awesome. I don't need a demo (I've already pre-ordered, getting this game for sure), but a demo will go a long way to convincing my buddy's to pick it up as well.

zephyr1991
26th Jun 2010, 01:57
My birthday is July first :)

GrievousOdyssey
26th Jun 2010, 02:14
:thumb: ...

joe the janitor
26th Jun 2010, 02:34
My birthday is July first :)

Dude, mines the 3rd!

Acid_Burn
26th Jun 2010, 04:30

The demo will be unlocked only on July 1. Not earlier.

CheesecakeRecipe
26th Jun 2010, 06:54
Hey, a few quick questions for the staff:

1.) It seems that some people have gotten their codes right away, but you've mentioned them being randomly drawn manually. How will we know if we still have a shot at getting one, will you mention when all of the keys are gone?

2.) I'm not entirely sure if I would receive an email if I would even win one, I think I've only gotten one email from you guys regarding K&L stuff. Though that may be from some other Square-Enix thing I signed up for. Did the signup enlist us for some sort of newsletter? Just checking to make sure everything is set on my end.

3.)I'm curious as to why such a limited release. Is it just being given to 2000 people for a period of time on the 360, and then go public along with the PS3/PC versions, or will it always remain in limited amounts? It seems unusual to give such a small amount of people a taste of what Kane and Lynch 2 can offer, especially considering the animosity in the gaming community towards the game. I know my friends in particular are very skeptical. We should give people something substantial to chew on during these dog days! EDIT: This one was answered above, not sure why I left this question in.

Forgive me for being overly inquisitive on my first post here. I'm a little anxious to get a chance to play the work you've all been doing on Dog Days. And seeing the limited availability thing kinda scared me a bit.

Zidrien
26th Jun 2010, 07:53
Damn, I had so much trouble signing up :(

First my Email didn't work, then my web account didn't work. My brother signed up on his crappy computer before I did. Ah well.

EDIT: I don't even think my account is working now...

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 09:02

1.) It seems that some people have gotten their codes right away, but you've mentioned them being randomly drawn manually. How will we know if we still have a shot at getting one, will you mention when all of the keys are gone?

2.) I'm not entirely sure if I would receive an email if I would even win one, I think I've only gotten one email from you guys regarding K&L stuff. Though that may be from some other Square-Enix thing I signed up for. Did the signup enlist us for some sort of newsletter? Just checking to make sure everything is set on my end.

3.) I'm curious as to why such a limited release. Is it just being given to 2000 people for a period of time on the 360, and then go public along with the PS3/PC versions, or will it always remain in limited amounts? It seems unusual to give such a small amount of people a taste of what Kane and Lynch 2 can offer, especially considering the animosity in the gaming community towards the game. I know my friends in particular are very skeptical. We should give people something substantial to chew on during these dog days!

Forgive me for being overly inquisitive on my first post here. I'm a little anxious to get a chance to play the work you've all been doing on Dog Days. And seeing the limited availability thing kinda scared me a bit.

Misc people who have been in this forum longer then you, I.E. not singing up just to ask a question and getting to know each other, got a little treat :D

CheesecakeRecipe
26th Jun 2010, 09:20
Misc people who have been in this forum longer then you, I.E. not singing up just to ask a question and getting to know each other, got a little treat :D

I signed up because this game does interest me but I haven't found much of a need to really post on these forums until I had a few questions. I've been lurking for quite a while, and signed up for an account on the official dog days website pretty much the instant it went up.

I'd appreciate you not look down upon me for not having an account on these forums that lives up to your standards. I'm a fan of the series all the same as everyone else here. There's no reason to flaunt your "treat" in front of me, when it serves as no answer to any of my questions.

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 09:25
Im not flaunting any treat and im not looking down to you that you signed an account just recently

I couldnt care less, if your a fan, your a fan, i cant tell you otherwise just cause you dont have an forum account.

If you want i can flaunt my treat in your face?

CheesecakeRecipe
26th Jun 2010, 09:28
If you want i can flaunt my treat in your face?

On second thought, throw me a bone here. I must see the golden ticket, man!

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 09:29
On second thought, throw me a bone here. I must see the golden ticket, man!

I aint that stupid boi! lol

Are you a 360'er? add me, we should have a game of good ol K&L one day.

CheesecakeRecipe
26th Jun 2010, 09:31
I aint that stupid boi! lol

Are you a 360'er? add me, we should have a game of good ol K&L one day.

:lmao:

Can't blame an ol' cake for tryin. Hey, maybe we should hit up some K&L one some day, it's been a while since i've been on but i've had the game on my desk to remind me of what's coming.

EDIT: Oh my, that smiley was far more expressive than I realized.

Bevacur
26th Jun 2010, 10:16
Has anyone won one yet? This is getting tense!

Morphilms
26th Jun 2010, 13:36
I don't even care about the exclusivity, it's the "PLAYABLE DEMO" that's coming soon :)

SlashPrower
26th Jun 2010, 14:01
Lol, is it MxO's job to check out all the new posters?

GrievousOdyssey
26th Jun 2010, 14:08
Hey he is making progress , he just made himself a potential new friend ...

Disaster averted ... For The Moment ...

BeardedHoplite
26th Jun 2010, 14:10
So the winners get their tokens on July 1st, right?

QuarantineX
26th Jun 2010, 15:20
I've got it! My buddy still has a 360 I think, I'll just sign up still and go play it over his house! Genius! LOL, not really.

kanethemighty
26th Jun 2010, 18:56
Nick i have an xbox live account my gamertag is: ThekillingJoke7 and i really want this demo i love kane and lynch

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 21:23
I asses to see if they have a sence of humour, and then if they dont i go in for the kill

This thread needs renaming to "Sign up for beta, beware of the johnson, and no, not the ***** reference"

sharpblade
26th Jun 2010, 22:23
hi guys my 360 GamerTag is :
Yan Belmont

i'm from Italy . Thanks . Bye .

:) :D

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 22:47
hi guys my 360 GamerTag is :
MxOAgentJohnson

i'm from England . Thanks . Bye .

:) :D

GrievousOdyssey
26th Jun 2010, 22:55
I have to thank you Johnson , for being here and expressing your anger for all of us ...

MxOAgentJohnson
26th Jun 2010, 22:59
Its what i do best,

In all seriousness i love you all, i just dont haz guts to admit it

Except for that occasion, thats a completely different story :P

Nick@IO
27th Jun 2010, 07:18

Demo goes live on July 1st as stated elsewhere. You'll get the token the day before at the latest.

So, do we still need to sign up for the demo if you have messaged us about receiving a token?

Nope. It comes directly from my little pool of goodness.

1. If you signed up before June 30th, you'll get it on that day, provided there are more tokens left. So, you'll basically know by then. Alternatively, send me a DM here and I'll get you one if I have more left.

2. You will get an email, yes. It will have the token in it.

So the winners get their tokens on July 1st, right?

The day before at the latest.

Vulture
27th Jun 2010, 10:43
i'm so excited.. cant wait seriously

first i'll play the sp level for like hundred times,than i'll try multiplayer

Bevacur
27th Jun 2010, 12:10

I will just stare at the menu and take in every little detail and savour it.

Cyniad
27th Jun 2010, 12:13
Nick you're really an helpful person :) (The demo, songs...) Thank you.

KilL1oNaire
27th Jun 2010, 14:11

Yea, can't wait to play this game, i loved Dead Men (played it and finished it on both 360 & pc :o )

Morphilms
27th Jun 2010, 19:23
Quick question: Will the demo have online co op for single player campaign?

SlashPrower
27th Jun 2010, 19:24

Hell yeah

I'll have played the demo so many times that when the game comes out, I'll already be amazing at the game >___>

GrievousOdyssey
27th Jun 2010, 20:00
Hell yeah

I'll have played the demo so many times that when the game comes out, I'll already be amazing at the game >___>

That's the spirit ! ...

CheesecakeRecipe
27th Jun 2010, 23:10
Thanks for the info, nick!

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 01:57
hey Nick can I have a code too lol I'm new to the forums...although I'm really excited to see that K&L2 is looking to be a very interesting and unique game.

neo498
28th Jun 2010, 11:38
moi too

neo498
28th Jun 2010, 11:40
me too

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 12:14
Man i really wanna try this out i was in the top 100 for fragile alliance id like to see where i can make it in a small amount of people playing, i hope to see you all in the demo, i hope you give me the oppurtunity nick.

if you guys wanna add me on XBL my gamertag is I StonieDude I

Nick@IO
28th Jun 2010, 12:22
Anyone interested in getting a code directly from me, please drop me a DM. I will tend to look at your activity level on these forums but I do have a fair amount to give out. So try your luck.

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 12:28
thanks man im sure ill be stickin around on this forum :D

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 14:48
im sure ill be stickin around on this forum :D

Oh so that's why you added me as a Friend ? ...
*Grievous getting mighty suspicious* ....

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 14:50
Oh so that's why you added me as a Friend ? ...
*Grievous getting mighty suspicious* ....

lol na man im just tryin to make friends on this forum

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 15:15
Anyone interested in getting a code directly from me, please drop me a DM. I will tend to look at your activity level on these forums but I do have a fair amount to give out. So try your luck.

Hey Nick I'm pretty new to the forum, you think you can still get me a code for the demo?

28th Jun 2010, 15:53
The reason I entered this forum is because kane and lynch just ended up not saying much on it.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:05
You'll have more things to say here than on the Hitman forums , guarantee ...

Morphilms
28th Jun 2010, 21:15

Darn, I don't come on this forum as much, **** it, i'm holding out for a demo in the morning light... wait that was a bad example

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 21:30
Hey Nick, when can PS3, 360, and PC users expect a non-exclusive demo?

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 21:30
Darn, I don't come on this forum as much, **** it, i'm holding out for a demo in the morning light... wait that was a bad example

Congratz on 47th post

HAHA i beat grievous to it.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 22:06
Hey Nick, when can PS3, 360, and PC users expect a non-exclusive demo?

Calm down , they said it was going to be a few weeks before Dog Days' release , so expect late July and first half of August ...

Congratz on 47th post

HAHA i beat grievous to it.

I'm going to beat you with a shovel , that's what ...

blazinshotguns
28th Jun 2010, 22:18
a can i have a code my gamer tag is blazinshotguns and im a true skill 34 with out boosting

blazinshotguns
28th Jun 2010, 22:21
You know, if it was up to me. I'd give everyone on this forum a demo code for all platforms. Because after all, (most of) the people on these boards - whether they're on 360, PS3 or PC - are the most dedicated K&L/IO followers. Alas, Dog Man is not the one in charge here. Grievous is, so it's his fault. All of it :p

i bet there only making a demo for the xbox cause manly the boosting was on the xbox so if they make a demo before the game well come out they can find out the xbox users boosting strategy and quickly finish it so when knl2 comes out the boosters have to come up with some thing else or get stopped

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 22:35
So when it says demo july 1st is that for everyone on xboxlive or is it just when the people with demo tokens can play?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 22:35
i bet there only making a demo for the xbox cause manly the boosting was on the xbox so if they make a demo before the game well come out they can find out the xbox users boosting strategy and quickly finish it so when knl2 comes out the boosters have to come up with some thing else or get stopped

That'll be the day ...

CheesecakeRecipe
28th Jun 2010, 22:37
So when it says demo july 1st is that for everyone on xboxlive or is it just when the people with demo tokens can play?

That is the date for code winners. Everyone else will be able to play it at a later date when the demo goes public.

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 22:37

I know I'm not always on this forum, but you think I could a demo token nick?

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 22:38
That is the date for code winners. Everyone else will be able to play it at a later date when the demo goes public.

Oh tru well barnacles lol still can't wait for this game it looks pretty promising.

taylornathan2991
28th Jun 2010, 22:42
Whats the exclusive HEAT maps mean? Is it like the Movie heat or just a game type? That would be pretty beastliy if it was the movie HEAT reference though because theres like alot of simularities between the movie and this game. Like the main bad guy that Robert Di Nero doesn't like looks like lynch lol
http://dennisson.buzz.hu/files/Kevin%20Gage%20-%20James%20Seth%20Lynch.JPG

28th Jun 2010, 23:10
So if I or anyone of us don't get it I can ask and you'll mite be able to get me the token

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 23:32
Lol, I wouldn't consider Waingro the main bad guy in Heat. That would be Van Zant. Waingro was just a hooker-killing ******* who helped Van Zant out.

One of Seven
29th Jun 2010, 03:04
Great movie, only one that made me shed a tear.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 03:11
whoa ... that's heavy , man ...

That movie made you shed a tear ? ...

Could we present to you a couple of animated disney and pixar motion pictures ? ...
Guarantee you're start rolling all over the floor and make a pool out of your tears in no time ...

One of Seven
29th Jun 2010, 05:46
Nah, however I do both love Disney and Pixar.

kelly is belly
29th Jun 2010, 07:23

nick iv been playing kane and lynch since 07 and i recently NOW just found out about the demo code are they gone?

xbox360!

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 10:34
July 1st is almost upon us! *jumps in the air like a hysterical little girl*

carminlucas
29th Jun 2010, 10:36
I have become a friend on YouTube when I saw the background of the channel, will this get me in the exclusive demo for sure?

I'm really looking forward to the demo I became a friend on YouTube and signed up to the website but still didn't hear anything :hmm:, what else can I do?

Can't wait, I hope my mail with my token isn't lost ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 10:38
what else can I do?
Pray to Joe Pesci.

carminlucas
29th Jun 2010, 10:43
Pray to Joe Pesci.
Well if that helps? but I don't think it will be effective. Do you have any other ideas? I mean it starts in 2 days ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 10:44
Steal one from a friend and become a traitor.

carminlucas
29th Jun 2010, 10:48
Steal one from a friend and become a traitor.No thanks, thats not fair ... btw do you have one?
EDIT: you got one from Nick@IO ...

Will I get a personal message on YouTube with my demo token or will I get it in a message on Xbox LIVE? And are there already demo keys given out to the YouTube users/ people that signed up on http://www.kaneandlynch.com/#/? If so will there still be going out mails in the coming days or can I stop waiting?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 10:55
New people make MxO a saaaaad ginger robot.

Especially idiotic people who dont read the entire forum and assume they will get a exclusive token from joining the forum the day the demo was announced and asking tmie and time again if they will get a guarenteed one

Just wait you impatient little troglodites.

UhUh
29th Jun 2010, 11:05
New people make MxO a saaaaad ginger robot.

Especially idiotic people who dont read the entire forum and assume they will get a exclusive token from joining the forum the day the demo was announced and asking tmie and time again if they will get a guarenteed one

Just wait you impatient little troglodites.

Chill man,
More people, more fun, we want this game to be a success not niche thing :D
Anyway, there's plenty of tokens around, some sites like 1up also give them away.

edit: check out gamer limit's contest (http://gamerlimit.com/2010/06/gamer-limit-contest-kane-lynch-2-demo-passes/).

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 11:11
Yea, but when the mass of idiotic console fanboys come ravaging into a nice happy community, i dislike it.

I look at most console gamers like idiots, i dont talk, communicate, add or even team up with these people because all you get is 12 year old children screaming at you, 20 something old americans who think saying n****r is the coolest thing you can do and is generally one of the few words they know, you get the people who send you messages after you own them saying your a hacker and your going to get banned from xbox live and then theres the choice few, people like here on the forum, interlectual beings with more than 1 braincell.

Xbox was my first step into online play, heck K&L is the only reason i got an xbox, and it was the only game i owned for 1 year...

I slowly moved onto PC gaming aswell as gaming casually on XBOX, PC Gaming requires more than plugging in an ethernet cable and pressing X to join multiplayer, its more effort and it costs more but you get less simpletons due to the fact the xbox is so simple to set up and go that you even get people way under the age limit of a game playing with you...

-takes chill pill-

UhUh
29th Jun 2010, 11:16
As you stated, by your own definition, you were a simpleton aswell; so be patient, be welcoming and teach by example :D

Also, Game Informer give away 400 passes. (http://gameinformer.com/b/contests/archive/2010/06/25/kane-amp-lynch-2-dog-days-multiplayer-demo-code-sweepstakes.aspx)

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 11:18
GOD DAMN IT, ****, MY EARS ARE BLEEDING.

I am in no way a good role-model or someone to follow by example.

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 11:36
As you stated, by your own definition, you were a simpleton aswell; so be patient, be welcoming and teach by example :D
I'm nominating you for 'Best Peacekeeping User' in here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=110613).

UhUh
29th Jun 2010, 11:51
I'm nominating you for 'Best Peacekeeping User' in here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=110613).

haha thanks :o

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 11:53
You're welcome :)

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 12:36
well it would be a shame if Rome did not get a demo "Strength and Honor"

blazinshotguns
29th Jun 2010, 12:38
well it would be a shame if Rome did not get a demo "Strength and Honor" ya it would be a shame if Rome cant play gay load music in our matches and team kill people it would be

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 12:40
^ Seconded. :mad: Seriously, Rome, stop ruining our games.

BeardedHoplite
29th Jun 2010, 12:58
well it would be a shame if Rome did not get a demo "Strength and Honor"

Didn't I play a few matches with you? Your rep is like no stars

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 12:59
Rome is homo.

BeardedHoplite
29th Jun 2010, 13:02
Rome is homo.

He was good enough when I played with him. He didn't turn traitor at the start of a game, and thats really all I ask for. Whats he usually do?

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 13:03
He usually just starts killing when you spawn, so you have to traitor in self defence, then if he kills everyone he suicides, he leaves ranked matches when he hosts and hes losing and he leaves nonhosted games too.

Typical ****.

BeardedHoplite
29th Jun 2010, 13:04
He usually just starts killing when you spawn, so you have to traitor in self defence, then if he kills everyone he suicides, he leaves ranked matches when he hosts and hes losing and he leaves nonhosted games too.

Typical ****.

And he even asked me to join his clan....

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 13:06
Lol, clans...

BeardedHoplite
29th Jun 2010, 13:08
Lol, clans...

Gave me a website address and everything. I didn't go since I really didn't care

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 13:11
Clans on the xbox are just a laugh,

Having XnXnXn SuP3R H3DSHOT Sn1p3rZ XnXnXn in your name and talking **** doesnt make you a clan player.

I would love to see a so called Xbox clan go against the clans you see on the pc, they would get ******* dominated.

blazinshotguns
29th Jun 2010, 13:44
i wonder if dog days leaderbords is still true skill or not

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 14:09
So am i like the only other person who 'somewhat' agrees with what Johnson said ? ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 14:15
Yes. Now take your pills and eat your muffins.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 14:37
Yeah yeah , army ****er ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 14:43
Qué?

taylornathan2991
29th Jun 2010, 15:02
Lol, I wouldn't consider Waingro the main bad guy in Heat. That would be Van Zant. Waingro was just a hooker-killing ******* who helped Van Zant out.

lol tru, I didn't think he was. He just popped in my head when I thought of lynch hahaha.

taylornathan2991
29th Jun 2010, 15:04
Hey could anyone help me out with getting a K&L token before time runs out? lol

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 15:08
-hits taylornathan2991 with a stick-

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 15:24
*Grievous sighs , hands over Johnson a Pointed Stick* ...

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 15:37
you must be one of those who suck at the game we all know I am the game over 80,000 kills most stats no cheat code no stat boostin F#ck the suits green jacket for life...by the way if your havin audio problems the mic works both ways friend all you have to do is adjust yours mine is fine "Strength and Honor"

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 15:40
Hahahahahahahahaha, oh wait you was serious? let me laugh louder.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 15:40
Didn't I play a few matches with you? Your rep is like no stars
When your that good it's the price to pay but i believe for some reason my rep has gone up, myself only prefer 1 star with five points like a true General

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 15:48
To those who play the game learn the game that way you can respect the game,we all know what happens when Rome plays whether it be alone or amongst his many alliances those that wine and complaine you should because if i where not amongst Rome i would probly wine too. To any gamer who feels as though they can conquer Rome....well we know how that story goes, play with the music don't let the music play you "This Is Rome" www.romecaeser.com

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 15:50
Rome is the real deal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08).

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 15:53
you don't believe me google my gamer tag or go to site my stats are posted www.romecaeser.com

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 15:58
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/Aldarune/1720Attempting-To-Give-A-Damn20Larg.gif

RomeCaeser
29th Jun 2010, 16:01
"Strength and Honor"

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 16:04
This guys so far up his own ass he can eat his breakfast.

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 16:07
Don't laugh. He's super cereal...

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 16:08
-badumbum chh-

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 16:10
Now this is what I call online co-op.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 16:13
So are they like a social reject of The7 ? ...

29th Jun 2010, 16:14
I played matches with romecaeser no cheating by boosting like everyone online right now you gotta respect that. nowadays you can't get a real game going.

BeardedHoplite
29th Jun 2010, 16:33
. nowadays you can't get a real game going.

Untrue. I had a few legit, non-traitoring-at-the-beginning-of-the-damn-game, games going just yesterday.

SlashPrower
29th Jun 2010, 16:38
I was in a clan once in Modern Warfare. I was actually the oldest one, and that was a year ago.

It was kind of funny. It also marks the time when I used to have a headset...don't know what happened to it.

EDIT: Chaoticd runs good games.

echo.park
29th Jun 2010, 16:56
So due to the fact that I absolutely dislike exclusive demos and stuff, my question is, when will PS3 owners get the demo?

Give us a date or at least some info, how long, how many weeks, we have to wait.

Thanks.

zephyr1991
29th Jun 2010, 16:57
In every game I have played, Rome has never quit. He has never traitored at the start of a match either. He usually goes after the boost clans such as GoonSquad, and any others *It's been like a year... I think goonsquad is the last standing boost clan on 360.*

james seth lynch
29th Jun 2010, 18:41
please one key please!!!!! :)

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 19:11
Chaoticd runs good games.

Agreed , though he has to control one of his dogs properly , you know , the one who is so damn trigger happy ? ...

Oh and your headset is in my house , i seriously don't know how the **** it got here ...

So due to the fact that I absolutely dislike exclusive demos and stuff, my question is, when will PS3 owners get the demo?

Give us a date or at least some info, how long, how many weeks, we have to wait.

Thanks.

You just wait , just like how you never showed here before , that should be easy for you ...

In every game I have played, Rome has never quit. He has never traitored at the start of a match either.

Ok , i believe you , but nevertheless he does seem to give huge deal to his 'presentation' , which could look a bit pompus ...

please one key please!!!!! :)

Wait this can't be real ...

echo.park
29th Jun 2010, 19:38
You just wait , just like how you never showed here before , that should be easy for you ...
Did I offense anyone here?
Why so harsh?

Do you believe in exclusives?

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 19:47
Harsh ? why i'm so sorry for not serving a nice glass of hot chocolate for you my good sir , i'll also have men ready to clean your shoes right this instant ...

And here's a english dictionnary for you , it's on the house ...

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 19:59
For 360 owners who lives in the UK and is over 18 years old ... and registers a account of GamesRadar ...

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/kane-lynch-2-dog-days/news/play-kane-lynch-2-dog-days-way-before-anyone-else/a-20100624165622338051/g-20091118162145201062

sigrun
29th Jun 2010, 20:16
Got my code!

:rasp:

echo.park
29th Jun 2010, 20:35
Harsh ? why i'm so sorry for not serving a nice glass of hot chocolate for you my good sir , i'll also have men ready to clean your shoes right this instant ...

And here's a english dictionnary for you , it's on the house ...

Oh I see, you are kind of a guru around here.
I did not ask you... so please stop behave like you are a dev or something.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 20:55
And who do you think you are , bargin in here saying "Give us a date or at least some info, how long, how many weeks, we have to wait." , this sentence would suggest that the person who wrote it is someone whose patience is coming to an end , which , for any fan who has been here for some time if not since the beginning , is completely natural ... You However came out of nowhere , and boldly ask your question as if a response is crucial to the meaning of your life , as if it was an obligation that someone answers to you and submit to your 'authority' , but of course , you might get an answer , the issue however lies in the tone of your voice and your complete lack of background around here ...

And further more you insult every developers in this holy place by saying that i'm 'behaving' like one , so please , smash your face a couple of times with this dictionnary and explain to us all just what do you mean by "Do you believe in exclusives?" , please ...

JackGordon
29th Jun 2010, 21:00
I believe in Harvey Dent.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 21:05
I believe that human tastes like chicken ...

Seriously i got hungry watching his burned out face ...

XxLilDeadManxXX
29th Jun 2010, 23:39
Rome caeser is a legit player
He never boosted he just played and he haves over 5000 sessions that's good stuff
not me i just love shooting the 1's

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:50
Makes me laugh how all these people who never talk here start talking after caeser posts and hey all say he is legit,

The guys a ****.

SlashPrower
29th Jun 2010, 23:57
10 bucks says that at least one of these guys saying that Caesar is legit is Caesar posting under a different account.

And Grievous, the one you're thinking of is je55e, who I really want to take down one of these days.

Brackstone17
29th Jun 2010, 23:58
With a big enough ego, anything is possible.

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jun 2010, 23:58
10 bucks says that at least one of these guys saying that Caesar is legit is Caesar posting under a different account.

Agreed;

Do you get simpletons like this guy on PS3 also?

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jun 2010, 23:59
Just look at his damn websites , you don't need to guess about his ego or the possiblity that he has many accounts , just look at his own website , it speaks for itself ...

SlashPrower
30th Jun 2010, 00:07
Agreed;

Do you get simpletons like this guy on PS3 also?

Most people playing FA on PS3 are chaoticd's guys, and therefore cool. The ones who aren't are always killed since chaoticd sends out a message saying "this guy's an ass; kill him if you see him"

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 00:09
Reminds me of a game i had yesterday, guy was going "Ill take all ya *****z out u watch me brap brap" he took out one guy and we had a 1 on 1 standoff with no grenades, i won, he then shut the **** up and stil spawn killed, i just spawn traitored and the other players carried on,

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 00:17
Most people playing FA on PS3 are chaoticd's guys, and therefore cool. The ones who aren't are always killed since chaoticd sends out a message saying "this guy's an ass; kill him if you see him"

You probably didn't spent that much time playing with Bob so here's a few thing you should know ...

Not All of Bob's guys are 'cool' , some are really ******* idiots , Bob just keeps them because without these idiots there wouldn't be many of us left anywya ...

And Those that Bob tends to tell us to kill Are Not really "an ass" , they're people who just don't play Fragile Alliance that much often like us , and somehow gets confused at all this 'temawork' Bob has been doing , how do i know ? because i became friends with most of these people that Bob calls them an "ass" ...

I also met another very good player in Fragile Alliance who also 'hates' a few players , but these players generally only has a beef with that good player i met , so what i'm saying is that Fragile Alliance isn't filled with that much dumb bastards that we tend to think , but rather groups of players that just hate other players groups ...

Otherwise how else would you explain that by simply 'talking' to these other players i became friends with them ? ...

The whole social friendly group built in Fragile Alliance is just wrong , this is a game where you're not meant to be friends with other players , not building teams either , but rather just play as total strangers ...

taylornathan2991
30th Jun 2010, 01:37
-hits taylornathan2991 with a stick-

wankas!!! lol My friend james is british he said that people in britian really hate it when people call people bloody wankas. That wasn't supposed to be offensive though. Although is that tru?:hmm:

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 02:32
Personnaly i think it's funny ...

taylornathan2991
30th Jun 2010, 02:45
http://billsmovieemporium.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/heat-deniro-kilmer.jpg

This is kinda cool reminds me of another reason why K&L is like HEAT lol. Which is a good thing :)

taylornathan2991
30th Jun 2010, 02:48
I just got a great idea, how cool would it be if there was a thread on here that was just talkin about different movies that had great heists in them (so it would put players in the mood for K&L). Any suggestions if that sounds cool?

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 03:15
You need a thread to put people into the 'mood' of making a heist ? ...

If it's not in your blood , don't try it ...

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 03:17
I just got a great idea, how cool would it be if there was a thread on here that was just talkin about different movies that had great heists in them (so it would put players in the mood for K&L). Any suggestions if that sounds cool?

I like your style. You'll fit in well around here.

kelly is belly
30th Jun 2010, 03:20
In every game I have played, Rome has never quit. He has never traitored at the start of a match either. He usually goes after the boost clans such as GoonSquad, and any others *It's been like a year... I think goonsquad is the last standing boost clan on 360.*

ive played with him he completely sucks and everytime comes in last besides the guys that leave.
Hes the worst player on k and l

kelly is belly
30th Jun 2010, 03:21
you must be one of those who suck at the game we all know I am the game over 80,000 kills most stats no cheat code no stat boostin F#ck the suits green jacket for life...by the way if your havin audio problems the mic works both ways friend all you have to do is adjust yours mine is fine "Strength and Honor"

rome your horrible ive played with you alot when you dont loose you die instantly usually by either me or some one else because you cant play

30th Jun 2010, 03:53
kelly is belly?

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 04:07
Well it's not my belly that's for sure ...

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
30th Jun 2010, 04:19
i think its crap i might not get a token..... long live the xbox

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
30th Jun 2010, 04:25
A wise man once said "Play the music, don't let the music play you."

"Strength and honor"

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 04:41
What kind of a ******* idiot lets the music plays us ? ...

Not even the fake russians were that dumb ...

BeardedHoplite
30th Jun 2010, 04:42
i think its crap i might not get a token..... long live the xbox

That's why it's called a lottery, asshat, there's no guarantee you'll get it

Zidrien
30th Jun 2010, 06:02
That's why it's called a lottery, asshat, there's no guarantee you'll get it

Exactly. :D

CheesecakeRecipe
30th Jun 2010, 06:06
Well at least he's not complaining about there not being a demo on PS3 or PC (when there will be), he's merely complaining about the demo for the 360 he won't have (even though everyone will).

Waitasecond...

Zidrien
30th Jun 2010, 06:16
The time is getting closer.
I got my fingers crossed...

Bionicicide
30th Jun 2010, 07:58
Wasn't up a day early. Heh. Looking forward to it.

echo.park
30th Jun 2010, 08:30
And who do you think you are , bargin in here saying "Give us a date or at least some info, how long, how many weeks, we have to wait." , this sentence would suggest that the person who wrote it is someone whose patience is coming to an end , which , for any fan who has been here for some time if not since the beginning , is completely natural ... You However came out of nowhere , and boldly ask your question as if a response is crucial to the meaning of your life , as if it was an obligation that someone answers to you and submit to your 'authority' , but of course , you might get an answer , the issue however lies in the tone of your voice and your complete lack of background around here ...

And further more you insult every developers in this holy place by saying that i'm 'behaving' like one , so please , smash your face a couple of times with this dictionnary and explain to us all just what do you mean by "Do you believe in exclusives?" , please ...

1. Yeah, sure...

2. Exclusives are like a punch in the face for all the players who do not own the selected platform. That's a fact that every developer should know about, however there are still studios out there which obviously place money over happy costumers. Of course it's 'just' a demo, but come on, its clear that Microsoft, again, put some cash on the table and IO took it. That's a shame. So as you 'defended' their standpoint by answering on my first post as you did, I said "do you believe in exclusives". Clear now why?

And yeah, English isn't my native language, is there any problem with that? I am not stupid and by saying to me, I should learn English first before posting here, that is something that tells me you are out of significant arguments.

JackGordon
30th Jun 2010, 08:32
Gotta' wait <24 hours for Xbox Live to unlock it for my region. Looking forward to it.
Same here, lad.

kelly is belly
30th Jun 2010, 09:40
Same here, lad.

same here is there a specific time or as soon as its the 1st?

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2010, 09:42
1. Yeah, sure...

2. Exclusives are like a punch in the face for all the players who do not own the selected platform. That's a fact that every developer should know about, however there are still studios out there which obviously place money over happy costumers. Of course it's 'just' a demo, but come on, its clear that Microsoft, again, put some cash on the table and IO took it. That's a shame. So as you 'defended' their standpoint by answering on my first post as you did, I said "do you believe in exclusives". Clear now why?

Just to clear this up - IO chose to run with this exclusive for Xbox for a number of reasons but getting money from Microsoft was definitely not one of them. We didn't get anything from Microsoft for this - it's a service provided by the publisher and we paid for it.

So I'm afraid you're just plain wrong there.

echo.park
30th Jun 2010, 10:09
Just to clear this up - IO chose to run with this exclusive for Xbox for a number of reasons but getting money from Microsoft was definitely not one of them. We didn't get anything from Microsoft for this - it's a service provided by the publisher and we paid for it.

So I'm afraid you're just plain wrong there.

Thank you for your honest answer. I appreciate that.

Whatever reasons IO had, it's a fact that most players around the world dislike any kind of exclusives.
So at least I hope, PC and PS3 owners don't have to wait much longer. I know it's only a free 'demo', nothing anyone has to pay for and it's a friendly provided feature for players. But IO can't deny that this exclusive stuff makes some people mad. That's simply a fact. Hopefully there's some new info about this out soon.

JackGordon
30th Jun 2010, 10:18
same here is there a specific time or as soon as its the 1st?
Well, I live in Belgium and everytime new DLC or whatever gets released, it's usually on the marketplace around 1pm. So I'm guessing I can redeem my code around that time tomorrow.:)

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2010, 10:34
Well, I live in Belgium and everytime new DLC or whatever gets released, it's usually on the marketplace around 1pm. So I'm guessing I can redeem my code around that time tomorrow.:)

Yeah, it's set to go live around 2 PM CET, which is 1 PM in the UK and in the middle of the night in the US, I guess.

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2010, 10:39

Whatever reasons IO had, it's a fact that most players around the world dislike any kind of exclusives.
So at least I hope, PC and PS3 owners don't have to wait much longer. I know it's only a free 'demo', nothing anyone has to pay for and it's a friendly provided feature for players. But IO can't deny that this exclusive stuff makes some people mad. That's simply a fact. Hopefully there's some new info about this out soon.

Well, from our experience, it actually doesn't make people mad. Sure there will always be someone out there who isn't happy about it but that will always be the case - especially with limited access events like this. Some people get lucky and get to be in this and will hopefully have a good time sampling the various types of gameplay in the game and the rest will simply have to wait a little longer.

I think brand and PR will announce the other demo plans fairly soon, though I don't know when exactly that will be.

sigrun
30th Jun 2010, 12:07
Just checking; do the codes work for all countries? I noticed gameradar's codes are for UK only. Some other sites don't specify...

zephyr1991
30th Jun 2010, 13:30
So what IS the time for EST? Because if it's available at 0:00 then by god I'll be happy.

@ Kelly, there are worse players than Rome, particularly the new people playing FA because they found out a new KL is coming out.

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2010, 13:41
I think it's around 8 in the morning on the east coast.

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2010, 13:46
Just checking; do the codes work for all countries? I noticed gameradar's codes are for UK only. Some other sites don't specify...

Well, it's a little tricky with countries. Spain, France, Italy and the US are officially the supported countries due to legal issues and availability in terms of the codes (i.e. we don't have a ton of them). Microsoft is, as far as I know, putting the demo up on all country servers APART from Germany and Japan. Gamesradar have been given part of the UK pool of the codes, which is why they're only giving out to UK residents - same for the /kaneandlynchofficial channel on youtube.

Morphilms
30th Jun 2010, 14:07
I'm not gettin my hopes up or badjering you for token/redeem code/whatever, but have you been given a set date for the demo on all console's (Yes I own a 360 but still) just so I have something to look forward to that isn't 2 months away?

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 14:42
Exclusives are like a punch in the face for all the players who do not own the selected platform. That's a fact that every developer should know about, however there are still studios out there which obviously place money over happy costumers. Of course it's 'just' a demo, but come on, its clear that Microsoft, again, put some cash on the table and IO took it. That's a shame. So as you 'defended' their standpoint by answering on my first post as you did, I said "do you believe in exclusives". Clear now why?

And yeah, English isn't my native language, is there any problem with that? I am not stupid and by saying to me, I should learn English first before posting here, that is something that tells me you are out of significant arguments.

How do you expect me to even argue with you if i can't even understand what the hell you meant by "do you believe in exclusives" ? it should be "do i support exclusivity" , but glad we made some sense into that ...

And for someone whose english isn't his native language , you're not that bad at it , not at all , just that line was messed up ...

Oh and if you had been following this topic 'carefully' you would have seen a video i had posted , showing the position i stand towards the whole 'exclusivity affair' in gaming industry ...

But still , it does looks as if you're blowing off too much steam for this 'demo' , you should keep that strength and energy the day when (and IF that day comes) they start making exclusive DLCs , bonus levels , any substential stuff ...
Being 'mad' for a demo exclusivity is just not worth it ...

echo.park
30th Jun 2010, 15:25
How do you expect me to even argue with you if i can't even understand what the hell you meant by "do you believe in exclusives" ? it should be "do i support exclusivity" , but glad we made some sense into that ...

And for someone whose english isn't his native language , you're not that bad at it , not at all , just that line was messed up ...

Oh and if you had been following this topic 'carefully' you would have seen a video i had posted , showing the position i stand towards the whole 'exclusivity affair' in gaming industry ...

But still , it does looks as if you're blowing off too much steam for this 'demo' , you should keep that strength and energy the day when (and IF that day comes) they start making exclusive DLCs , bonus levels , any substential stuff ...
Being 'mad' for a demo exclusivity is just not worth it ...

I'm not a fan of 'Limited Editions' either. :nut:
It feels like 'first class' and 'seconds class' costumers. But thats another story, wrong thread.

BeardedHoplite
30th Jun 2010, 16:16
Hey, I was wondering how many others will get the demo token. I know it is 2000, but it that just for the Eidos (or Square Enix Europe....bah) people or is it 2000 for all the sites offering the lottery (GamesRadar, IGN, Etc.)

sharpblade
30th Jun 2010, 18:03
Square emailed me a link but i cannot convalidate my account.

How can i do that now ?

sorry for bad english. thanks in advance.

this is the text of the Email :

Thanks for signing up for the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Xbox 360 exclusive demo, and welcome to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

( webLink )

In case the link does not work, please copy it and paste it in your browser's address bar.

We will let you know soon if you have been selected as one of the lucky winners of the restricted demo code!

Thanks,

The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Team

Please note: this is an automated e-mail. The address from which this e-mail has been sent is not enabled to receive e-mail. Any reply sent to this e-mail will be automatically discarded.

( the page opened is the big one webpage with the giant " create your account "
advice with FinalFantasy character )

http://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/user/validate/

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
30th Jun 2010, 21:08
im such a kane and lynch fan boy..i need to play that demo or my fingers will fall off is there anything you can do?

Brackstone17
30th Jun 2010, 21:16
Square emailed me a link but i cannot convalidate my account.

How can i do that now ?

sorry for bad english. thanks in advance.

this is the text of the Email :

Thanks for signing up for the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Xbox 360 exclusive demo, and welcome to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

( webLink )

In case the link does not work, please copy it and paste it in your browser's address bar.

We will let you know soon if you have been selected as one of the lucky winners of the restricted demo code!

Thanks,

The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Team

Please note: this is an automated e-mail. The address from which this e-mail has been sent is not enabled to receive e-mail. Any reply sent to this e-mail will be automatically discarded.

( the page opened is the big one webpage with the giant " create your account "
advice with FinalFantasy character )

http://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/user/validate/
That email isn't actually for the demo, it's just letting you know that you should make an account there and that they'll let you know if you do win a token for the demo. So I'd ask Nick or Acid Burn about how necessary that account is to the demo, but I don't think it will be necessary.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:19
im such a kane and lynch fan boy..i need to play that demo or my fingers will fall off is there anything you can do?

. . .

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah , have your fingers fall of then ...

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 21:21
Grievous is learning well :)

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:36
I've been making these remarks for days , now go fix that bloody shield ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 21:37
i know you have, but i thought i should give you some motivation and at least let you know im noticing your work.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:42
*makes eye contact , showing much respect to each other* ...

joe the janitor
30th Jun 2010, 23:14

THIS IS A PERIOD>>> . <<< use it more then once

JackGordon
30th Jun 2010, 23:16
THIS IS A PERIOD>>> . <<< use it more then once
Grievous does that.

joe the janitor
30th Jun 2010, 23:29
Grievous does that.
:lol:

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 23:35
Can't be too careful ...

purpledanish
30th Jun 2010, 23:36
Sorry of this is the wrong place for this question but what does the message actually look like if you get a demo code? I got that message from Square saying they would tell me shortly but that was over a day ago.
It would be awesome if I got one, but what bothers me is the not knowing if I did or if I did not.

Hmm, it seems my bad grammar filter wont turn on today. nevertheless...

THE WAITING AAAARRRGHHH IT IS INSUFFERABLE!

SlashPrower
1st Jul 2010, 00:09
Grievous does that.

The reason Caesar doesn't have any periods in his sentence is because Grievous stole them all.

Here Grievous, have these:

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There. That should last you a few hours, now stop stealing.

taylornathan2991
1st Jul 2010, 00:16
I like your style. You'll fit in well around here.

hahaha thank you thank you:)

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
1st Jul 2010, 02:05
if i do win a token where and when will i be notified?

zephyr1991
1st Jul 2010, 02:41
Today or tomorrow. The demo is released 8:00 EST, 5:00 Cali time, or 13:00 Britain time.

(24 hour clock)

So I would assume that you would be notified before or slightly after release.

One of Seven
1st Jul 2010, 07:29
AM or PM?

Baz
1st Jul 2010, 09:15
Demo is up.

II J0SePh X II
1st Jul 2010, 09:25
Demo is up.

THX mate. Downloading nao!