PDA

View Full Version : My animating portfolio.

MxOAgentJohnson
24th Jun 2010, 21:42
So recently i decided that now school is finishing, im gonna start focusing more on my animating career, hopefully get in the business sometime.

I want you lot to be a judge, i want you to all have a gander at my portfolio and tell me what you think.

At the moment, its just videos, so bear with me :P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u35zor

I suggest nick and acid ALSO view this :P -hint****inhhint-

BeardedHoplite
24th Jun 2010, 23:40
I was going to watch, but I realized you had to download it and I was like 'Nahhh'.

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 01:09
I actually download it , but my computer is so old it can't play them files ...

UhUh
25th Jun 2010, 07:13
Well, I've downloaded and watched them,
I have to say they're quite good :o nice work!

Do you have anything non-weapon related?

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 08:06
I do some third person animations, but im still working on the portfolio so all i have at this moment is weapon animations, i do misc work like small realtime cutscenes you would see in games like metro 2033 etc

Wiserd
25th Jun 2010, 23:42
From the perspective of someone who does not know anything about animations, I'd say you've done a good job with the reload animations. For me though, the best would have to be the Training Ak74u Animations. I really enjoy the flair and would encourage more of that.
But your somewhat more typical reload animations are on level. Except sometime the wrist seems a bit overextended, usually when holding a shotgun.
As a side note: I was not able to open the Knife Training video.

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 13:59
wow man they are great im also doing 3d graphic design and animation in school what program do you use to do these?

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 14:41
3D max

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 15:53
3D max

yeah its a great program i use maya 2010 and 3ds max 2010 and also a bit of zbrush and endorphin