PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix says "All our future games will have multiplayer" ...

GrievousOdyssey
24th Jun 2010, 20:07
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=253257

Every future Square Enix game will have some element of multiplayer or social gaming, says the company's boss Yoichi Wada.

Wada told Forbes that the approach will see some form of multiplayer going into franchises that have traditionally been single-player only.

So it's basically confirmed that Hitman V will have multiplayer , now unleash your rage ...

MxOAgentJohnson
24th Jun 2010, 20:08
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

GrievousOdyssey
24th Jun 2010, 20:12
Excellent , we need more users like you ...

JackGordon
24th Jun 2010, 20:18
He stole my line.

Bevacur
24th Jun 2010, 20:29
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

http://tempchan.co.cc/b/src/126617741921.jpg

When i first heard of Assassins Creed having multiplayer, i was thinking the same thing. But when i saw the footage of it, it looks really great!

Hopefully they can get real creative with a Hitman multiplayer.

GrievousOdyssey
24th Jun 2010, 20:37
But unlike Assassin's Creed where you just jump everywhere , Hitman is all about 'walking' ... yep , walking , calm , cool , steath kill , drag his body , move on ...

If they want to do a multipler for Hitman it's probably going to be something like eight unprofessioanl hitmen , trying to compete each other in killing their targets the fastest time possible without being detected ... nah that just sounds ******* aweful and useless , not revolutionary , at least Fragile Alliance had the common ******* courtesy of making 'greed' a factor to our way of playing ...
Square Enix now just want a multiplayer for all of their franchises , next up is Tomb Raider , eight players will have to get a hold of Lara Craft who is running on the beach , four would hold each of her limbs , meanwhile the rest will *censored because Jack Gordon will probably want to continue this sick **** himself* ...

Anywya , you just don't force multiplayer into a single player game , not unless you have a clever idea with it ...

Bevacur
24th Jun 2010, 20:39
[FONT=

If they want to do a multipler for Hitman it's probably going to be something

Anywya , you just don't force multiplayer into a single player game , not unless you have a clever idea with it ...[/FONT]

This. I was annoyed when they put multiplayer into Dead Space. Dead Space is a single player experience!!

Brackstone17
24th Jun 2010, 20:50
The only way I think multiplayer could work in Hitman is maybe if it were like that game The Ship (which is already pretty similar to AC: Brotherhood) or if they made it so they just throw 4 players into a mission and the winner is the one that assassinates the target. Maybe you get bonuses for killing enemy assassins. When killed, you respawn as a bodyguard or something. Hell, they could make it pretty similar to Fragile Alliance and I think it could still work.

ohitspatty
24th Jun 2010, 20:54
Meh. I won't bother with Hitman's mulitplayer unless it's fun.
However, I'm sure that also means multiplayer trophies/achievements are almost guarantee.

Bevacur
24th Jun 2010, 21:02
Ugh multiplayer achievements.

I don't bother with achievements anyway, i find them useless, i wish we can use gamerpoints to unlock avatar clothing.

GrievousOdyssey
24th Jun 2010, 21:14
I'm sure that also means multiplayer trophies/achievements are almost guarantee.

Dude you bring nothing but bad news , go eat a achievement ! ...

I don't bother with achievements anyway, i find them useless,

Oh i know a idiot when i see one ...

i wish we can use gamerpoints to unlock avatar clothing.

That's actually what i thought achievements were made for , since they used a system of points , i thought they were the same as microsoft points , letting you buy other stuff on the xbox live market ...

Of course i was being a optimistic idiot , too bad ...

Bevacur
24th Jun 2010, 21:24
Being a pessimist is more fun. Less disappointment.

Most of my teachers call me a negative guy or a pessimist.

GrievousOdyssey
24th Jun 2010, 21:34
People call me everything , pessmist , optimist , grievist ...

ohitspatty
25th Jun 2010, 03:44
how about a-hole? :D

Haha and honestly the K&L Dead Men online achievements were actually fun. I'm surprised they never patched the PS3 version. Shame.

BeardedHoplite
25th Jun 2010, 04:15
"We want multiplayer!" Says the company who probably understands it the least.

SlashPrower
25th Jun 2010, 12:29
Hey guys

I really don't care either way

:)

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 12:54
Guys , it's a private joke , so don't try to solve the mystery on your own , or you'll die ...

Vulture
27th Jun 2010, 23:36
Dear IOI; it'a waste of time to add multiplayer to Hitman series.
But since every game has mp now, and everyone wants it..

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 00:03
DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE MAJORITY IO ! ...

We the minority do'nt want to see you submit to the hungry idiots that makes the majority , endure ! ...