PDA

View Full Version : Unique colored military vehicle found

Cheesepuff
24th Jun 2010, 20:04
I was just at the reapers base in the delta river like area and I found a red Yp-107 pheonix boat that once you put the cursor over it was green not red. I have never seen a unique vehicle like this and was wondering if there are any other military vehicles like this.

JustCauseStunting
24th Jun 2010, 20:13
There are some other red vehicles, which you can get by entering challenges.

For example, there is a red:

Leopard
Eight-wheel Tank
Pell Silverbolt 6
Stinger (Buggy)
And i guess lots of others :D

patrickownzya
24th Jun 2010, 20:35
At the Reapers HQ there are red Fengdings.

NovaSilisko
24th Jun 2010, 21:17
At the Reapers HQ there are red Fengdings.

Wrong idea...he means the crosshair turning colours like when you aim at an enemy.

xAiRDogx
24th Jun 2010, 21:29
Im not sure I understand what you mean cheesepuff? Could you get a video or screenie??

Moikle
24th Jun 2010, 21:57
Factions have their own versions of vehicles

NovaSilisko
24th Jun 2010, 21:59
Nobody read what I said, did they?

He said CURSOR. By cursor, he means crosshair. The crosshair turns green when looking at a civilian and red when looking at an enemy. The same applies for vehicles.

Cheesepuff
24th Jun 2010, 22:28
Nobody read what I said, did they?

He said CURSOR. By cursor, he means crosshair. The crosshair turns green when looking at a civilian and red when looking at an enemy. The same applies for vehicles.

Thank you for helping me out on that one Nova yes I do mean crosshair sorry, but I dont necessarily mean red but any unique color on military vehicles that is different from the normal green, tan, white. unfortunately I play on XBOX360 and being new to this site I do not know how to post or even make videos or screenshots. If someone could teach me that would be most appreciated so not to get off topic but PM me on how. :D