PDA

View Full Version : Monster Truck, Monster Headache - Please Help.

skellington
24th Jun 2010, 02:48
I had been most looking forward to the recent add-on releases for Just Cause 2 on June 22. The one I was most excited about was the Monster Truck. I tried up until 11:45pm last night trying to purchase this item both via web and console marketplace but the item was not available. After the trouble I was having I took to the internet official forums, etc to see why this was a problem. I found that many like me were having the same trouble but not all and in various areas of the country. For some it was the Monster Truck that did not appear or one of the other newly released items. I made another attempt today at purchasing the Monster Truck and after seeing it was available I tried to purchase it. Instead, I received a message stating that this was only available to gold members. I upgraded to gold membership specifically for this item. On my next attempt I received a message stating that the item was no longer available in the region. The resolution I would be most pleased with would be downloading the Monster Truck. It is most disappointing that something which is to be fun has become a frustrating hassle as a possible result of false advertising.

Cheesepuff
24th Jun 2010, 03:05
I had been most looking forward to the recent add-on releases for Just Cause 2 on June 22. The one I was most excited about was the Monster Truck. I tried up until 11:45pm last night trying to purchase this item both via web and console marketplace but the item was not available. After the trouble I was having I took to the internet official forums, etc to see why this was a problem. I found that many like me were having the same trouble but not all and in various areas of the country. For some it was the Monster Truck that did not appear or one of the other newly released items. I made another attempt today at purchasing the Monster Truck and after seeing it was available I tried to purchase it. Instead, I received a message stating that this was only available to gold members. I upgraded to gold membership specifically for this item. On my next attempt I received a message stating that the item was no longer available in the region. The resolution I would be most pleased with would be downloading the Monster Truck. It is most disappointing that something which is to be fun has become a frustrating hassle as a possible result of false advertising.

Welcome to the forums skellington this type of thread has already been created. If you wish to talk about it and find out about it please use the thread "Where Is The Monster Truck."