PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Anyone know How To Reaver Drag?

Ragebound_Tyrant
29th Mar 2014, 01:57
I got dragged in a game by a Reaver, how is this done I cant find information on it anywhere!

As a side note to the Developers I do think the game needs some generalized info on a character abilites and maybe even uses. I just got into the game, I'm doing well for myself, but I'm learning via misclicks, I don't feel thats how the game should be set up.

Khalith
29th Mar 2014, 03:02
If you stand over a dead human body as a vampire it tells you, hit E to drag the body and X to execute the fallen human to heal yourself. You can drag the body and immediately hit X when it's where you want to execute the human or you can drag it to allies for them to heal themselves by hitting E again to let it go, something I do pretty often! Each body is only able to be used to heal for a limited amount of time, long as you keep dragging it you won't run out of time as far as I can tell.

Saturnity
29th Mar 2014, 05:42
Yeah, you'll need to be quick to execute an incapacitated human without dragging. If you drag them around, they won't die nearly as quickly if at all, so you can save heals for your team.

cmstache
29th Mar 2014, 22:01
I got dragged in a game by a Reaver, how is this done I cant find information on it anywhere!

As a side note to the Developers I do think the game needs some generalized info on a character abilites and maybe even uses. I just got into the game, I'm doing well for myself, but I'm learning via misclicks, I don't feel thats how the game should be set up.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=9920