PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown 2 demo...

petersjov
23rd Jun 2010, 06:43
Yes i played the first one a little, but never did buy it....

but...the demo on xbox live is but-ugly and boring - why a news sites, so exited about crackdown 2 - this is a bad demo, for a bad game....

Rant over....:mad2:

joe the janitor
23rd Jun 2010, 06:59
Did they change anything from the first? Like the extremely repetitive gameplay? (aka orb collecting...)

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Jun 2010, 10:43
You know when a gameplay element is bad when Hitler himself complained about it ...

Bevacur
23rd Jun 2010, 11:56
I thought the first game was good, do that cheat called keys to the city which let you upgrade everything. It is so fun running around really fast, picking up heavy lorrys and just throwing them into crowds of civilians.

Its even more amusing when you pick up a civilian, climb to the massive building in the centre and just throw him off it.

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Jun 2010, 12:02
Throwing people off tall buildings ? ...
I still think it was more fun to do that in Spider-Man 2 and Hulk Ultilmate Destruction ...

Bevacur
23rd Jun 2010, 12:06
Prototype does it pretty well. You can body surf them of a building and literally destroy their body when it hits the floor. Gore is goooood.

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Jun 2010, 12:10
*slowly walking away from thread* ...

BeardedHoplite
24th Jun 2010, 23:42
I thought it was too short, the original Crackdown demo was like an hour long. This one was half that and you couldn't get anything done.

Bevacur
25th Jun 2010, 10:50
Is it any good?

I downloaded the new Transformers game, i don't see how it scored pretty high. Too me its just a normal third-person shooter apart except that your playing a robot that transforms into a car. Oh and it was a waste of my time, i got bored of it pretty quickly.

GrievousOdyssey
25th Jun 2010, 11:47
Damn it , i was hoping that it would have been as good as the Transformer game that came out on the PS2 ...

First Toy Story 3 now this , lots of pretty disapointing games lately ...

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 12:05
Only reason the first was so successful, was the fact that Crackdown 1 had beta access to halo 3.

Im just saying.