PDA

View Full Version : LCGoL named 'E3 Standout' by joystiq.com

Keir
22nd Jun 2010, 23:40
Hi all,

Another honour has befallen Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. joystiq.com (http://www.joystiq.com/) don't run awards, instead they name a few games (I think it's ten) E3 standouts.

http:///forums.eidosgames.com/images/Stuffs/joystiq.bmp

There's a few older pieces of news there which are worth reading if you haven't already, but it's just very cool they've given this acknowledgement :D

TrickyVein
23rd Jun 2010, 01:58
Oh yeah...it's happening. Aint nothin' you can do to stop it now.

sanromano
23rd Jun 2010, 02:30
This game is looking really, really good. I has a great chance to be the finest TR (there is a irony here) developed by CD so far.
That makes me have a question. Does the teams that have split up still working together is some degree? Or they are like totally separated?

Rachie
23rd Jun 2010, 06:32
Ohhhh Yeeeaah. Lara is back. :cool:

Ants_27_
23rd Jun 2010, 07:06
This game is looking really, really good. I has a great chance to be the finest TR (there is a irony here) developed by CD so far.
That makes me have a question. Does the teams that have split up still working together is some degree? Or they are like totally separated?

Probably totally separate. Like the MGS team was split into 'Peace Walker' team and the others into the 'Rising' team. All they did to help each other was say "ha, we have more technology to work with!":lol:

dark7angel
23rd Jun 2010, 09:04
I really can't wait for this game!!! And I'm so glad LCGoL is getting so much positive feedback!!! :D

Keir
25th Jun 2010, 01:32

Yeah so there are two separate teams in the studio. The digital team is much smaller than the team working on the *cough* other project ;)

I hope that helps :thumbsup:

Pulse
25th Jun 2010, 01:50
Yeah so there are two separate teams in the studio. The digital team is much smaller than the team working on the *cough* other project ;)

I hope that helps :thumbsup:

:eek: You made my heart skip... Darn you :mad2::p

EDIT: Watched a vid where some CD guy said the other team is working on the Pillar release. So yay TR9 is real :D