PDA

View Full Version : The spoont experiment preview

hem dazon 90
21st Jun 2010, 05:46
Spoony,Angry Joe and a few other guys from that guy with the glasses did a look at Deus ex

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/06/20/e3-2010-coverage-day-2-deus-ex-3/#comments

whadya think?

pringlepower
21st Jun 2010, 05:52
he seemed like a genuine fan who, while having some gripes about the game, was optimistic and impressed overall

much more interesting was his take on XCOM

hem dazon 90
21st Jun 2010, 05:53
I have to agree with Joe on the X-COM thing

pringlepower
21st Jun 2010, 06:04
he brought up serious points, which i couldn't pay attention to because of his hilarious anger

hem dazon 90
21st Jun 2010, 06:10
Spoy and Angry Joe are the best internet personalities IMHO

but yeah his anger is bloody hilarious

jtr7
21st Jun 2010, 06:19
Spoont-Spoy snap-snarl!

That review was not too shabby. :p

pringlepower
21st Jun 2010, 06:20
spoony jumping up and down and joe trying to calm him down
ah... and i just discovered zero punctuation last week too
june's a good month for me

hem dazon 90
21st Jun 2010, 06:21
mods can you change it to "spoony"

mr_cyberpunk
21st Jun 2010, 06:22
Spoy and Angry Joe are the best internet personalities IMHO

That's saying a lot lol.

I'm a huge fan of their shows and everything, and I agree with Spoony on a lot of things.. but they're not Authorities on anything and I know they accept this. In the end their criticisms are opinions to compare to your own, not to convince you to go out and buy games (despite the fact that Joe comes off completely shallow and biased a lot of the time. I still stand by telling him off about his perfect 10 for Red Dead Redemption, because the game WASN'T perfect in the slightest- in fact it was in many cases a step down from GTA4's core features- its even funnier that he accused Spoony of being shallow towards Brink and Fallout New Vegas, when in the end Spoony's concerns were justified.)

Also when they brought up the stuff about Shogun 2, the words "we were shown it by CA's PR guy, Kirean" I realized that they'd been shown a bull**** demo that will not be ANYTHING like the final product, because Kirean bull****s out of his mouth something shocking.

Anyway I need to see this video later on. If you haven't watched their Hotel from Hell video, please do so.. its ******* HILARIOUS! highly recommend it.

hem dazon 90
21st Jun 2010, 06:28
I'm watching that right now it is pretty fookin funny

mad_red
21st Jun 2010, 15:02
Where does he talk about X-Com? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

pringlepower
21st Jun 2010, 15:32
it's pretty much the last half of the video

3rdmillhouse
21st Jun 2010, 15:40
Where does he talk about X-Com? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Last 8 minutes of it.